Meteo L-Drago(Absorb Ver.) C145LRF

Poll: Is this combo good enough?

Yes
41.94%
No
58.06%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
You mean RS is like RF. (RF was first..)
Also is it okay if I post a combination here that I have been testing out, as they are similar? (Defense.)
May I ask what combo it is? I'm guessing instead of C145 it is R145?
MF-H Earth Bull C145WB is only just about top tier so the fact that it got 90% isn't surprising...
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:21 AM)Dan Wrote: MLD, your post was pretty unnecessary as it had little substance, and totally over-took my post. Which is actually worth time reading for the OP.

Sorry,I will be more careful before sending posts...
but I still don't understand that why not using 120-125 tracks instead of 145?
Its in the OP.

He beleives that C145 will absorb all hits dealt from the opposition.
You should use dark wolf's spin track and performance tip
C145 on Meteo just does not work. At all. Though I am thinking of posting results of MLD play a part defensively.
I must get R145, or use GB145 because C145 provides all the failures/loses in these results. It seems that when LTAC smash around the shock absorbers, it actually negates the pain-splitting MLD has. Therefore, it can be out spun a number of times. I shall post results as this combination is very similar and OP has no problem with it.
The fact that it is rubbery and LS will help, I believe, and I got decent results. Good think LTAC are almost dead thanks to 230. Combo by the way: MF-H Meteo LDrago (Ab.) C145/GB145CS. I would like a few members to help me with tests later on. Will post soon.
(Jan. 04, 2011  12:11 AM)dragokid Wrote: You should use dark wolf's spin track and performance tip
There are nouse using Dark wolf's parts,All useless man,FS is usless,DF145 is outclassed
FS is not useless... It has great use in destabilisers. Adding DF145 and FS would make this combo worse not better.
FS?I thought SF is better in destabilisers....Yeah,Worser
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:26 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: FS?I thought SF is better in destabilisers....Yeah,Worser

I did testing today on both SF and FS and the only difference I saw was SF moved a little bit more, but both scored exactly the same in destabilizer combos.
What?thought SF was better