Metal Series Lover

Hi! My name is Channing and I have loved beyblade since I was a little kid! After a few years of not bey battling I recently started watching my favorite generation of beyblade:the metal series. Watching it reminded me of how awesome beyblade really is,so I went to my gameroom and picked up my partnerTongue_outEGASUS! Pegasus has always been my favorite bey since day one! Now I hope to get in to tournaments and win! (P.S. I don’t like Burst,only metal)
Welcome to WBO.
But I think Burst is better, as it needs for strategy, agaist which your point would bey that MFBs don't break apart.
I hope you enjoy your time here
(Jul. 07, 2018  7:43 AM)PegasusNovaWing Wrote: Hi! My name is Channing and I have loved beyblade since I was a little kid! After a few years of not bey battling I recently started watching my favorite generation of beyblade:the metal series. Watching it reminded me of how awesome beyblade really is,so I went to my gameroom and picked up my partnerTongue_outEGASUS! Pegasus has always been my favorite bey since day one! Now I hope to get in to tournaments and win! (P.S. I don’t like Burst,only metal)

Welcome to WBO.
Welcome to the WBO
I gree to Adarsh Abhinav burst is a more strategic,fun and is over all better then mfb,that is just like n my opinion.
Anyways have fun
Welcome to WBO @[PegasusNovaWing]! Hope you enjoy yourself here on the WBO! Looking forward to one of your posts in one of the threads soon!
(Jul. 07, 2018  7:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Welcome to WBO.
But I think Burst is better, as it needs for strategy, agaist which your point would bey that MFBs don't break apart.
I hope you enjoy your time here

WELL, MFB isn't bad either but BEYWHEELZ are lot badder ( I partially agree with adarsh for telling burst  is better Because BURST keeps BREAKING apart and they have lot less stamina than MFB but still Burst is  still much more enjoyable )
Welcome, PegasusNovaWing! Cool about your love of Metal Fight. Smile Always good to see different kinds of people.

I got my first Metal Fight bey a couple weeks ago, was a random booster. I may look more into those in the future!

Anyway, enjoy your stay!
Hey welcome. good to know your a mfb fan mfb will always be the most popular bey series expect
for the original series nothing beats that.