[Metal Fury] Jade Discussion

I can help with any tests except Zero G parts and TH170
Thunder Domecan u test jade bull ch120mf vs any other bey u want
Lol, M145? Sure, haha! What tip, still RF?

Also, I did a TON of testing with TT Jade TH170 on my blog, too much to quote here. Let me see if I can pull some highlights.
Finally A Test With Hasbro Jade It Seems To Do Ok In My Opinion Smile
can someone test this in a hasbro stadium aginst a hasbro top tire like earth/bassalt230wd i wand to see hasbro test for hasbro bladers
Can you test Jade Capricorn DF145R2F/RF? I messed around with it and it did pretty decent.
(Sep. 21, 2012  10:25 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Okay, I did some testing using the TT Jade in the custom from this thread, and yeah...

MF-H Jade (Stamina) Cancer E230RF vs. MF-H Duo Cygnus BD145RDF
Duo always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Jade: 0 (0 OS, 0 KO)
Duo: 20 (20 OS, 0 KO)
Jade Win %: 0.0%

MF-H Jade (Defense) Cancer E230RF vs. MF-H Duo Cygnus BD145RDF
Duo always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Jade: 0 (0 OS, 0 KO)
Duo: 20 (20 OS, 0 KO)
Jade Win %: 0.0%

It didn't go well at all. I might just have a terrible launch or something, but no matter how hard I banked it, E230's disk prevented any metal-on-metal contact. So, if everyone else's tests are valid, then yes, Hasbro's Jade is better for attack than TT's.

You said yourself that E230 blocked the metal from making contact ... There is a huge possibility that you would get similar results with a Hasbro Jade then, even with the missing piece at the bottom of the Metal Wheel. I got zero for my VariAres tests too, but it was very clear to me that Hasbro's was much worse than TAKARA-TOMY's.
Refer to the first post on this page. I stated that E230 blocked even the hasbro Jade from contact against Duo, something I did not take into account when writing the OP. (I didn't have Duo at the time) I should probably update the OP to avoid confusion.
(Sep. 22, 2012  12:01 AM)Meow! Wrote: M145 makes it go wicked fast. It self kos a lot. I believe it is the speed that allows Jade to dig into it's opponent more. It has no stamina at all and sometimes it doesn't make contact. I'll try to upload a video of the speed.

You are not kidding about M145! Mine is brand new, never used before so it locks very well in its far off center position. Jade still forces it into the center most position during most battles because it hits so hard and fast. However, if it happens to land one of its jumps on top of Duo, it produces one of the most awesome KOs I have ever witnessed! LOL. The problem is that it is not near consistent enough, for me at least.

Side note: I also picked up another Cosmic so that I didnt have to worry as much about wearing down my best R2F. So when I get a chance, I am going to redo my TH170/195 tests and see if I get better results.
(Sep. 22, 2012  3:10 AM)matakj09 Wrote: Thunder Domecan u test jade bull ch120mf vs any other bey u want
Can you say which bey? If you do soon I can can post it later today

uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm phantom bull
230mb
If someone has the parts can you test MF-H Jade Cancer/Bull SA165 RF
Glad to see Jade getting some use. Will definitely be picking one or two of these up when I can.
Can anyone test MF/MF-H Jade SR200RF/R2F im interested in jade power and how much recoil it have on certain tracks
I believe I mentioned something about that in the SR200 thread. I tried it a while back, and it does seem like the best track for Jade. I just have not had the time to do formal tests.
(Dec. 10, 2012  12:36 AM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: I believe I mentioned something about that in the SR200 thread. I tried it a while back, and it does seem like the best track for Jade. I just have not had the time to do formal tests.
well thx for the info I heard jade power was probably similar or better then cosmic which I recently purchase and heard about it being able to have better results againts synchrome combos with jade but the only problem that keeping me to hesitate was how much recoil it would have since I dont have a MF or MF-H yet so for cosmic I thought of putting a SR200 on cosmic and it dosnt jump much once the R2F was soften but still would get KO if that first attack dont go well so I thoughtbthe same for jad but yet again jade is verylight weight and I was afraid it would bebtoo risky to use...
Well jade jupiter is a great bey but i only wish hasbro would release it and in the right color
Well, I never personally liked Jade, it mostly lost in my battles. Idk, maybe my launch :l
Maybe you guys will find a combo. Hopeful c:
Finnally, tests. but i hav jade jupiter, and to me, it suks horribly