Ok
43.48%
Awesome
8.70%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
BladerPegasis/Rush's Request:

BD145 tests:

E230 Tests:

Oh wow, look! A Stamina combo beating something on BD145/E230RS, which has incredibly poor Stamina. Oooohh.

BeybladePants, something needs to be addressed, and that is the usefulness of tests. A hardcore Stamina type defeating a hardcore Defense type tells us absolutely nothing. That's 80 tests you did, that told us nothing. Before doing tests, one needs to think "Will this tell them anything they don't already know?" And that is a key factor in testing. D Series customizations against any rubber tip will not bring forth information if it is what's expected, which is an OS. Now, if it were doing something that is NOT expected, please, post it.

I am not calling you out on it because you've done it just this once, but it's becoming a habit from my observation over many of your tests. You need to start taking that into consideration if you don't want to be buying new parts like it's crazy. Testing Duo Cancer W145EWD against a Burn Bull 100D will not yield any new information. See what I mean? Use a little bit of common sense (everyone) before testing/requesting.
(Jan. 06, 2013  6:20 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Oh wow, look! A Stamina combo beating something on BD145/E230RS, which has incredibly poor Stamina. Oooohh.

BeybladePants, something needs to be addressed, and that is the usefulness of tests. A hardcore Stamina type defeating a hardcore Defense type tells us absolutely nothing. That's 80 tests you did, that told us nothing. Before doing tests, one needs to think "Will this tell them anything they don't already know?" And that is a key factor in testing. D Series customizations against any rubber tip will not bring forth information if it is what's expected, which is an OS. Now, if it were doing something that is NOT expected, please, post it.

I am not calling you out on it because you've done it just this once, but it's becoming a habit from my observation over many of your tests. You need to start taking that into consideration if you don't want to be buying new parts like it's crazy. Testing Duo Cancer W145EWD against a Burn Bull 100D will not yield any new information. See what I mean? Use a little bit of common sense (everyone) before testing/requesting.

I understand what your saying.But these are requests,not really something I want to show to everyone,but just for the people who requested it,and Kai-V wanted me to show comparative tests as well even though the tests would be obvious.I hope you understood me just like I did.
Ahah, you didn't have to do this many tests... But thanks! Anti Attack fails since they usually fail on Defense from what I can see. Well, it looks like Death is useless. At least for now.
What does Proto Nemesis have to do with the topic at hand?
Sorry, I meant to say "Death", ahah. Post edited.
(Jan. 06, 2013  7:01 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2013  6:20 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Oh wow, look! A Stamina combo beating something on BD145/E230RS, which has incredibly poor Stamina. Oooohh.

I understand what your saying.But these are requests,not really something I want to show to everyone,but just for the people who requested it,and Kai-V wanted me to show comparative tests as well even though the tests would be obvious.I hope you understood me just like I did.

I don't think you do understand. No one asked for tests against that many random opponents, and you still have not done comparison tests with the TT version (which I'm sure its what Kai-V was talking about). The fact that you have publicly announced that you want the alexandrite face and you have have stated your test count in every post except the most recent, makes it look like the only reason you are doing all these random tests its to get that face. Because there its absolutely no reason to do half the tests you did. With that said, I applaud you for stepping up and testing something that no one else will probably test because of is uselessness, but please take into consideration what Rai said about using common sense from now on, and don't just do things to get a face.
(Jan. 06, 2013  8:01 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2013  7:01 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:

I don't think you do understand. No one asked for tests against that many random opponents, and you still have not done comparison tests with the TT version (which I'm sure its what Kai-V was talking about). The fact that you have publicly announced that you want the alexandrite face and you have have stated your test count in every post except the most recent, makes it look like the only reason you are doing all these random tests its to get that face. Because there its absolutely no reason to do half the tests you did. With that said, I applaud you for stepping up and testing something that no one else will probably test because of is uselessness, but please take into consideration what Rai said about using common sense from now on, and don't just do things to get a face.

I understand.It may seem like I just want to get the Alexandrite Face,but I'm not really tempted to get that face.I think I should just take a break and stop testing,because lots of results will be obvious.