Metal Flat Discussion

And how is it a balance type may be a good destabliser/attack type but how a balance type
Burn would have stamina abilities, so perhaps MF would add to that, being metal. And I think destabilizers are balance types.
(Jan. 23, 2011  8:02 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Burn would have stamina abilities, so perhaps MF would add to that, being metal. And I think destabilizers are balance types.

Ok,soo true
Misjudged you then
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:12 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:24 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
MF as a Defensive Bottom (Request by Diamond) (Click to View)
This is cool.
Did MF perform like I thought in this post?

Anyway, thanks for the tests, Oki!

It didn't stay in the middle, it still circled the stadium. I used sliding shoot in these tests, as to dodge LDrago better. It did get caught in the ridge, though.

(Jan. 23, 2011  7:54 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Burn Bull 90MF test? Balance type?

This was actually what I was thinking too. I'm going to need to test some more (when I'm not studying for exams).
meteo l drago's found a good tip to go with it,of course WF and XF work but.
this works better.oki i've been beaten by you.I tgought mf would be useless,ah well i'll do some testing when i get my MF.but do attack types beat it,because it is so thin and metal,it ought to not grip the stadium much and with this i can visualize semi-stamina types, considering that rs,rsf,cs have very poor stamina and if mf can destabilize true stamina types,then we have a custom which can defeat defense,stamina and possibly attack...
Can you test Meteo L Drago 90MF against a WB defence combo since this will be a better show of whether this has destabiliser ability.
this needs to be tested in defence combo's with libra and basalt, ill get round to it when my attack stadium gets to me.
I think MF is decent bottom and because it from metal it will last longer than the plastic and specially rubber bottoms. But my concern is the grip, can anyone give me feedback of it please?
Since it's a Metal Bottom, it will have much less grip and friction than something like RF, making it easier to knock out. However, it gives a good advantage in Stamina, when using Attack customizations.
so might make good stamina combos with burn and similar types, But if you add a metal face to it would regain more stability?
No. It won't be good for stamina cause it's an attack bottom and it doesn't stay in one place. For a metal bottom to be good at stamina it would have have to be something like Metal Defence.
oh oke I c now,but with his lack of grip it doesn't make it top tier either?
it is like a kamikaze a good hit and can make you win, but it can also self k.o yourself.
so quick recap:
attack combo's
pro: flat good for attack
contra: metal lack of grip, self k.o.
stamina combo's
pro: metal less friction good for stamina
contra: flat creates rotations and loses stability, and stamina.
is that correct?
(Jan. 23, 2011  9:25 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No. It won't be good for stamina cause it's an attack bottom and it doesn't stay in one place. For a metal bottom to be good at stamina it would have have to be something like Metal Defence.
Burn Bull 85/90 MF could make a nice hybrid though.
yes thats what I meant to say, it is no use for attack if you have like 50% chances of succes. So it is not must have part?
yea screw capricorn needs to be left spin he would be alot better
(Jan. 23, 2011  10:22 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  9:25 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No. It won't be good for stamina cause it's an attack bottom and it doesn't stay in one place. For a metal bottom to be good at stamina it would have have to be something like Metal Defence.

It will be a good destabiliser but won't be as good for stamina as top tiers.
First of all nice results oki. It seems that MF is a "safer" alternative for RSF/RS based defense beys... Does anyone think WB should be remade into top tier?
(Jan. 22, 2011  8:21 PM)Kei Wrote: Can you test MF L Drago 100MF versus Attack, Defense, and Stamina?

Actually, a 90 -- or even an 85 won't be so excessive. NVM Pinching_eyes_2

I'm getting an L Drago wheel in two days, and my Screw Capri is in the mail. < No Need !

Okay, even if MF has dominance over the defence metagame, rubber based attack types might still be the only viable option, as the friction with the stadium floor and the boost in speed might be more often than not enough to beat an MF combo.
I guess all us "low-budget" bladers can do is wait till more people do some testing with MF. I really hope this makes my precious Meteo L-Drago a top-tier... Smile
(Jan. 23, 2011  10:43 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

It's not really a destabilizer...
Oki, could you Test MF L-Ldrago CH120 MF agaisnt WB?
Thanks.
(Jan. 24, 2011  10:20 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  10:43 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

It's not really a destabilizer...

Burn Cancer/Bull 100SF/FS is a very good destabiliser combo actually and pretty much any attack bottom that's not rubber has use in destabilisers too and track lower than 100 could be used instead of 100 so it is definatly a destabiliser combo actually.
(Jan. 24, 2011  4:47 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: First of all nice results oki. It seems that MF is a "safer" alternative for RSF/RS based defense beys... Does anyone think WB should be remade into top tier?
i agree so as C145
ON Topic: can we try Ray unicornio?
WOW. MF is a great tip.... Especially with those results. Screw Capricorn is so worth buying.
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:24 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: This is pretty hard to organize since there are so many variables, so I did it by the defensive type bottom.

Verses CS (Click to View)

Verses RSF (Click to View)

Verses WB (Click to View)

MF as a Defensive Bottom (Request by Diamond) (Click to View)

9 WINS!??!?!!??!?!?!? AND U WERE USING PERSEUS?!?!!?!? HOLY ........