Metal Fight Stadiums!

I'm mainly looking for BB-10 but any other well balanced stadium will do. I'm just tired of Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium. I've checked Ebay but the $30 shipping is a real deterrent. If I can find one through somebody on here for a better price I'd rather go with that. I want to start running tournaments in my city but it will be kind of hard without having at least one decent stadium...
If you're a Torontonian, you can always go to Pacific Mall they have TT Hongli stadiums there but you can use it for your own fun
I'm from the other end of Ontario.

I need stuff that will be useable for tournaments.
Playoma used to have them reallllll cheap, but now they're out of stock.
Check around there occasionaly.
i have one but how are you gonna pay
I really can only pay through Paypal. I'm not to keen on sending cash in the mail.
Btw tenzeku, how much were you going to sell the stadiums?
Still looking for (preferabley) a BB-10... I'm thinking about getting that packaged one at Leoshop even though I own both those blades. I guess having string launchers would be nice but it's still 30$ on top of 30$ shipping. I'm hoping Hasbro will release a decent stadium but my hopes aren't high so I'm thinking I should just shell out the 60$ and buy the overpriced plastic... X-x
What seller are you talking about, is he on ebay? And don't feel too bad..Im shelling out like 80$ for overpriced plastic lol Unhappy
(Jun. 22, 2010  3:57 PM)Kid Windy Wrote: What seller are you talking about, is he on ebay?

No, http://www.toyking.com.tw/shop/main3e.as...goryID=990.
I can buy a stadium for you at pacific mall for you.

You have to pay whatever it costs there, and you'll pay for shipping.
(Jun. 22, 2010  5:09 PM)Tensabokken Wrote: I can buy a stadium for you at pacific mall for you.

Is the stadium an official Takara Tomy/ Sono Kong BeyStadium?

From what I've been hearing there are a lot of fake Beyblade products at Pacific Mall...
(Jun. 21, 2010  3:03 AM)MaxL Wrote: I've checked Ebay but the $30 shipping is a real deterrent.

The cost of the product is included in the shipping price.
i like the square stadium by takara
The only stadiums at Pmall are the ones in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsOmf0kWz...re=related
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQZT1rDka7U -except it's green
and yeah, the only beyblades they sell at Pmall and Market Village(the mall next to it) are all fakes. It's better just to buy it from wallmart and toy's r us.
(Jun. 22, 2010  5:45 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2010  5:09 PM)Tensabokken Wrote: I can buy a stadium for you at pacific mall for you.

Is the stadium an official Takara Tomy/ Sono Kong BeyStadium?

From what I've been hearing there are a lot of fake Beyblade products at Pacific Mall...
(Jun. 21, 2010  3:03 AM)MaxL Wrote: I've checked Ebay but the $30 shipping is a real deterrent.

The cost of the product is included in the shipping price.

Yeah they are fake but better then the pegasus whip stadium..

Your best bet would be to wait untill august a new stadium will be released or buy online Uncertain
(Jun. 22, 2010  7:17 PM)Tensabokken Wrote: Yeah they are fake but better then the pegasus whip stadium..

Your best bet would be to wait untill august a new stadium will be released or buy online Uncertain

MaxL asked for an official Takara stadium, not a fake stadium (a fact which you failed to mention in your previous post). Do not promote the use of fake products here.
(Jun. 22, 2010  8:46 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2010  7:17 PM)Tensabokken Wrote: Yeah they are fake but better then the pegasus whip stadium..

MaxL asked for an official Takara stadium, not a fake stadium (a fact which you failed to mention in your previous post). Do not promote the use of fake products here.

Yeah sorry. I'm looking for official stuff only... I want to run tournaments and would like it to be official, so fake ones are out of the question (even if they are significantly cheaper). If I wanted a fake I would pick one up. I'm just trying to see if anyone has a spare one they wouldn't mind parting with or if someone has some stuff they want to get rid of... I'm trying to avoid spending 30$ in shipping fees.
Aren't Hasbro stadiums banned for WBO Events it has it somewhere in the rule book that only TAKARA/Sono Kong are allowed.
(Jun. 22, 2010  10:10 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Aren't Hasbro stadiums banned for WBO Events it has it somewhere in the rule book that only TAKARA/Sono Kong are allowed.

Yes, currently all Hasbro stadiums are banned from the WBO.
(Jun. 22, 2010  10:39 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2010  10:10 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Aren't Hasbro stadiums banned for WBO Events it has it somewhere in the rule book that only TAKARA/Sono Kong are allowed.

Yes, currently all Hasbro stadiums are banned from the WBO.

If the new one is decent it won't be though, right?
(Jun. 23, 2010  3:19 AM)MaxL Wrote: If the new one is decent it won't be though, right?
If tests reveal that it could be used competitively, then it will be legal, yes.
Basically, I'm willing to buy anything that is tournament legal for MFB and that isn't going to cost me tons in shipping.
MaxL, how much was it for shipping the stadium?
If it was kinda expensive, why don't you find someone on WBO that lives close to you and split it with them?
Haven't gotten a reply but it looks like at least 30$ for shipping. No one really lives near me on WBO... I'm kind of far from everyone in Ontario who is still active.
(Jun. 23, 2010  5:59 AM)MaxL Wrote: Haven't gotten a reply but it looks like at least 30$ for shipping. No one really lives near me on WBO... I'm kind of far from everyone in Ontario who is still active.

Again...

(Jun. 22, 2010  5:45 PM)Aqua Wrote: The cost of the product is included in the shipping price.

A lot of sellers do this. It's a business strategy. They wouldn't actually sell you the stadium for $5.99 or $7.99 or whatever price is listed there.

It still comes to a total between $30 - $40, which isn't too bad, imo.