Metal Fight Stadiums!

(Jun. 23, 2010  12:03 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2010  5:59 AM)MaxL Wrote: Haven't gotten a reply but it looks like at least 30$ for shipping. No one really lives near me on WBO... I'm kind of far from everyone in Ontario who is still active.

Again...

(Jun. 22, 2010  5:45 PM)Aqua Wrote: The cost of the product is included in the shipping price.

A lot of sellers do this. It's a business strategy. They wouldn't actually sell you the stadium for $5.99 or $7.99 or whatever price is listed there.

It still comes to a total between $30 - $40, which isn't too bad, imo.

Actually the ones I'm looking at are $20 - $30 plus shipping... I really want to get the Attack Stadium but if I can't is the Super Attack Stadium an okay second?
Not at all. The second would probably be the balance stadium which looks like the attack but has pockets almost behind the wall.
If you want to see how the super attack does, you can always check youtube. Theres alot of videos with the super attack.
Heres an interesting video that was done with the super attack-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUOaytwzpk4

But I say second would be the BB-46 BeyStadium Standard Type because it's both balance and stamina
(Jun. 23, 2010  3:19 PM)MaxL Wrote: Actually the ones I'm looking at are $20 - $30 plus shipping...

So according to this and your previous post, the stadium would come to a total of $50/$60. Why not purchase the ones on eBay that are $30-$40 :\

(Jun. 23, 2010  3:19 PM)MaxL Wrote: I really want to get the Attack Stadium but if I can't is the Super Attack Stadium an okay second?

The Super Attack stadium isn't that great. It's very unbalanced and not the most fun the play in, the Standard Stadium (which is basically 2 stadiums in 1) or the Balance stadium on its own would be better options.
Unless anyone has any offers or needs to get rid of one.. (I can dream)

I'm thinking of getting a Wide Square (I do a lot of 3 - 5 person battles when me and my friends get together) and the Balance Stadium/Stamina Stadium (The Red and Yellow One). Does the double sided one at least make attack types useful as compared to Pegasis Thunderwhip?
yes, hence why they it is allowed for tournament play. (not the stamina side)
Alright sounds good. The red side is good for tournament play... Now to get my hands on one. :<

Aqua, remember how you were talking about how they include the price with the shipping? Is that what Playoma does?
ebay it, buzztoy etc. usually have that kind of thing, you might find a decent price.
(Jun. 24, 2010  2:50 PM)MaxL Wrote: Alright sounds good. The red side is good for tournament play... Now to get my hands on one. :<

Aqua, remember how you were talking about how they include the price with the shipping? Is that what Playoma does?

Playmoya charges the price for the item and shipping individually.
It's usually cheaper to just buy it from ebay or somewhere else
So for instance...

This stadium: http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-bb33-beys...cPath=1015

Is going to be 42.50$ US with shipping? Sorry if this sounds inane I'm really new to ordering from out of the country and I'm just making sure I've got this down.
No, you order and then they send you a shipping quote.
If it's too much then you don't respond and they drop your order.
They have cheaper attack stadiums on there then the GP DX set anyways.
I want BB-10 I don't think they have it in stock anymore. Will they combine the shipping so I pay like one fee of shipping that is like $50?
(Jun. 21, 2010  3:33 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: If you're a Torontonian, you can always go to Pacific Mall they have TT Hongli stadiums there but you can use it for your own fun

Wow! Thanks for the info!~
I'm definately going to P-Mall now!
Hey ummm isn't there a stadium that is just pick up and go? Don't know if it is released
(Jun. 24, 2010  6:59 PM)MaxL Wrote: I want BB-10 I don't think they have it in stock anymore. Will they combine the shipping so I pay like one fee of shipping that is like $50?

Yes, they will combine shipping, just order everything you want at once.
That's why they do shipping quotes.

And check out BB-32
I already have a Dark Wolf and a Storm Pegasis, that's why I'm gonna get BB-76 with the Galaxy Pegasis.

http://plamoya.com/en/bb76-galaxy-pegasi...cPath=1015

Unless I'm mistaken, that is a BB-10 attack type stadium?
(Jun. 25, 2010  12:33 AM)MaxL Wrote: I already have a Dark Wolf and a Storm Pegasis, that's why I'm gonna get BB-76 with the Galaxy Pegasis.

http://plamoya.com/en/bb76-galaxy-pegasi...cPath=1015

Unless I'm mistaken, that is a BB-10 attack type stadium?
Yes.
Yeah but the BB-32 is out of stock on Plamoya and the next best alternative is that. I'm thinking I'm just gonna order that and the standard stadium (red/yellow) and the widesquare for multiplayer. Or is Widesquare even worth it?
It's fun but it kind of sucks.
Everything we know is nothing in that stadium.
How big is it compared to the other stadiums? I can sometimes have up to 5 player battles... Is it even worth the extra $20?
Only for fun.
For some reason F and FS do really good in it, and WB/B suck. It's fairly large.
Yeah. Doesn't sound worth it... Are the other stadiums big enough for multiplayer battles?
i'm pretty sure wide square is the only one for MFB, but I'm not sure.
Well... How big are the attack stadiums compared to the Pegasis Thunderwhip?