Metal Fight Beyblade or Beyblade Burst

I like Metal Fight because I grew up with the series and Hasbro didn't change most of the names
While I enjoy both series, I find MFB, or at least the first and second seasons more exciting and more enjoyable than Burst, despite the preachiness of Gingka. Burst while good isn't quite as intense. However, I do enjoy Burst more than Zero G and 4D. If you're wondering if I enjoy MFB as a whole more than Burst so far, then... maybe? 4D and Zero G sort of let it down but it has the two good series. The Metal Saga dub is far superior to the Burst one IMO, yes, even with Gingka and some other voices.

Still, I gotta wait for Burst to finish all of it's seasons to compare the saga's as a whole.
Even though I grew up with plastics and mfb, I have to say that Burst is personally my favourite. It focuses more on developing characters and I like the fact they use different launching techniques and strategies that actually translate to real life blading. Also dislike the way that metal fight saga would always have some world domination plot that carried over the season, which always felt a bit overblown (obviously burst isn't finished yet but doesn't seem like it's headed this way). The animation for burst is also very slick and better than previous generations imo. I haven't watched burst dubbed but I don't like the way they changed all the names
Mfb, better action. Better, characters. And an extended timeline where the characters become adults
(Jan. 16, 2017  12:44 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote: Even though I grew up with plastics and mfb, I have to say that Burst is personally my favourite. It's focuses more on developing characters and I like the fact they use different launching techniques and strategies that actually translate to real life blading. Also dislike the way that metal fight saga always would always have some world domination plot that carried over the season, which always felt a bit overblown (obviously burst isn't finished yet but doesn't seem like it's headed this way). The animation for burst is also very slick and better than previous generations imo. I haven't watched burst dubbed but I don't like the way they changed all the names either

But are the characters being developped even interesting hah?
I reckon they're really interesting. They're all unique with varying personalities and have a different approach to training (Wakiya is intense, Boss is relaxed, Valt is enthusiastic, Shu is calm but focused, Kaiza is physical, etc) and their personalities also bleed into their style of blading. Most importantly almost all of the characters (with the exception of Lui) are at least somewhat friendly and relatable and feel like actual real-life people.
Another thing I forgot to mention before is that MFB had an overabundance of "Special" moves (Flame Claw, Gale Force Wall, Eyes of Medusa, Inferno Blast and an infinite number more). While some of them were cool, quite a few felt cheesy to me. Though I understand that this is something many people like
I think those characteristics could previously be deduced in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and Metal Fight Beyblade characters, definitely, but now in Beyblade Burst they litterally spoonfeed you about it, so it is more obvious.
While I agree that previous gens had characters with similar characteristics, those traits wouldn't always reflect in their style of blading (kyoya for example always had an aggressive attitude but battled with a defense bey). How exactly do you think it's spoonfed? Seems to me they just show the different personalities through the characters actions and interactions which is how you build good characters
Not knocking the old gens as I love those too, just feel that a lot of characters from mfb saga were very similar and would end up being super serious about becoming the best and/or just be plain sadistic in their battling style (Damian, Jack, Ryuga, Julian, Reiji, Johannes, Rago, Doji, etc)
Mfb I grew up with it and I loved it
I still like burst though but overall valt is just portrayed like a kid
(Jan. 15, 2017  4:28 PM)UltraBlader5687 Wrote: which is better in your opinion, MFB or BB

For my opinion is enjoy metal fight beyblade more than burst.

But for the anime graphics  I like mfb but In real 3d graphics  I like bb
Beyblade burst bc i just like it more than mfb idk why but its better in my opinion
I grew on mfb and enjoy bb

Both

But i gave my old one away and got the next generation
Don't give up your own generation
I honestly prefer MFB by far but burst isn't bad either