Metal Fight Beyblade article

After several hours of gathering information and writing, I finally finished the Metal Fight Beyblade article. Used all of the information we know of up until this point. Looks pretty good to me! I'm so proud of myself! xP

Anyways, please tell me what you think. Smile
You stole an image from Beykids that we do not have permission to use; please remove it.

Also, adding the prices would be good.
Bey Brad Wrote:You stole an image from Beykids that we do not have permission to use; please remove it.

Also, adding the prices would be good.

Oh, sorry about that. I'll take it down.

Sure.
no problem, i deleted the image so you just need to delete the table

other than that it all looks pretty good, i will do some touch-up later
changed "truck" to "track"

i wonder when takara will get the beyblade site back up Confused
Bey Brad Wrote:changed "truck" to "track"

i wonder when takara will get the beyblade site back up Confused

Oops, kind of confusing lol

Yeah, I would assume it would be soon.

Added in the prices.
I corrected some of the release dates. Because it does say "09/18" on the FPARA site.

Also, no "Sagittario" at all ? It was mentioned quite often. "Cheiron" seems to be written on the beyblade though.
Kai-V Wrote:I corrected some of the release dates. Because it does say "09/18" on the FPARA site.

Also, no "Sagittario" at all ? It was mentioned quite often. "Cheiron" seems to be written on the beyblade though.

Oh, my bad. I must have gotten confused with all the 8s and 9s being thrown around in those dates!

What Beyblade was that? I remember that name being mentioned before. Or do you just mean that it says Cheiron on the Beyblade that is supposed to be Sagittario?
Sagitarrio's named was changed to Cheiron.
Bey Brad Wrote:Sagitarrio's named was changed to Cheiron.
Officially ?

I pointed it out now because they keep calling it Sagittario.
It even says Cheiron on the Face.
I think you have the prices on the Starter and Booster packs reversed.

Traditionally the Starter packs are more expensive than the Boosters, as the starters come with launchers and ripcords.

In your article it has the Boosters listed as approximately $14.04 USD and the Starters at $6.10 USD.

I don't think this is correct.
I also found that kind of add but you never know, the possibilities are endless and they may want them to be cheaper and more affordable so more people can get into them and play
bluezee14 Wrote:I also found that kind of add but you never know, the possibilities are endless and they may want them to be cheaper and more affordable so more people can get into them and play

Um ... no.

Roan, you're right, I'll get to correcting it.