Metal Fight Beyblade anime trailer

I just recorded this at the end of the last episode of Net Ghosts PiPoPa. I am the original source for this video. I recorded and uploaded it. enjoy!

The full 30 second trailer of the Metal Fight Beyblade anime. After PiPoPa's final episode there were some commercials then the Metal Fight Beyblade anime trailer came on. I then recorded it, then uploaded it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz2M-g-kONY
Thanks!
Looks good. Thanks!
At 00:04 of the video, the Beyblade being attached to Benkei's launcher is probably Dark Bull H145SD even though the metal wheel in the video resembles the "Heat" or "Clay" wheels because it definitely does not look like Bull.
Cool.
That song is... well ....different.
I didn't think it would be out so fast, the manga not being that far and all but then this might be one of those ones that goes a different way.

Ever way, thanks for putting this up.
(Mar. 29, 2009  10:16 PM)Zander Wrote: but then this might be one of those ones that goes a different way.

Fillers FTW? Confused
(Mar. 29, 2009  10:16 PM)Zander Wrote: I didn't think it would be out so fast, the manga not being that far and all but then this might be one of those ones that goes a different way.

Ever way, thanks for putting this up.

We've known this release date for ages now.
I wasn't around for a long time which is my own fault and this is what I get for not being here.
Also, the anime was scheduled to start in January, but was pushed back to April. Anyway I doubt the manga and anime will be all that similar to each other, considering Ginga is starting with Storm Pegasis.
The song....its...stuck in my head. Im also trying to make a gif with the part when s pegasis was bashing all those light wheels.
Ever way it doesn't matter if the anime and manga aren't the same, at least then we can look forward to 2 different storylines.
Benkai looks better in the anime, I hope dark Bull will be better than the previous model.
Looks like nice animation.

I'm not really into beyblade anymore. However I'll watch this show as it gets dubbed..
Martin whats his face wrote this song right?

I'm pretty sure I heard some Japanese (that was not from voice actors) in there, I wonder if it will sound any better in English (I'm going to guess "No").
Oh my god the music sounds awful
(Apr. 01, 2009  6:56 AM)Anubis Wrote: Oh my god the music sounds awful

I highly agree to this.

I really do freaking hate it.
Is this defiantly going to be the theme song?
oh come on we can barely hear it
BEYBLADE BEYBLADE METAL FIGHT!!!

Does anyone plan on recording this?
every Saturday @ 4: 30 PM PST (Sunday @ 8: 30 AM Japan Time) I will use VLC to record Metal Fight Beyblade. When the episodes is over I will upload it to youtube, veoh immediately then post a link on that episode thread on here.

I use VLC to record live streaming links (in this case TV Tokyo) and save them as wmv files.

just paste ( mmsUncertain/61.126.190.52:8220 ) in your web browser and open it with VLC.

these raws i'll be recording will be for streaming/fansub translation purposes until the actual HQ raws come out. usually HQ raws for many anime episodes come out at least 1 day after air time, sometimes up to a week depending on the popularity of the series.