Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G Lost episodes discussion

(Jul. 31, 2013  11:00 AM)the spirit Wrote: where can i see english dub episode 1 of zero g

It is not out yet ... That is why you cannot find it.
Here's an English Subbed version?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvYmg3m_oYE
sorry but i want English dub and when will be English dub version will be released.
Late October 2013 is when the english dub will air on Cartoon Network in North America.
god why can't doji ever die this is getting kinda old
[Image: km6m.png]

Baihu is the Japanese name of Byakko's owner as well, just to note.
Eh, so what happened in Korean ... ?

EDIT :
It is definitely confirmed on the DVD cover :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...pid1149103

It also confirms that the Kai-based character is apparently called Karura.
Not sure what happened in Korean then. Xiao could be a last name, I guess...? In all cases, we won't know until the DVD surfaces, I guess.
The Kai-inspired character is apparently officially called 'Karura', which is actually how 'Carla' would be written in Japanese ...
I'd think Carla would be spelled more like Kaara, personally.

EDIT: When I looked up カルラ (Karura) in a Japanese dictionary, it brought me to a Wikipedia page about Garuda. It's not the same spelling, but apparently it's what it means. Either way, this is what the article said:

Garuda is the Hindu name for the constellation Aquila and the Brahminy kite and Phoenix are considered to be the contemporary representations of Garuda.[1] Indonesia adopts a more stylistic approach to the Garuda's depiction as its national symbol, where it depicts a Javanese eagle (being much larger than a kite).[2]

So, I don't think being based off of a Phoenix is any coincidence.
So his name is Carl? LOL k well I can see how that is Kai. He has the tattoos and the bandages of Kai but got his haircut from a terrible barber lol either way This is what We have for the 4 bladers:

Kai Dranzer: Carla Guardian Garuda

Ray Driger: Baihu Beserker Byakko

Tyson Dragoon: Captain Arrow Archer Wyvanng

Max Draciel: Genjūro Bandid Genbull

Honnestly this kind of scares me because it is like they are paying tribute to the old series before they completely end it. Or they could be paying tribute before they move on to the next evolution in beyblade
No, I seriously doubt his name could be Carl or "Carla" for that matter. Are you sure it's spelt カルラ or is it supposed to be ガルラ?
(Sep. 08, 2013  9:18 PM)NanoZero Wrote: No, I seriously doubt his name could be Carl or "Carla" for that matter. Are you sure it's spelt カルラ or is it supposed to be ガルラ?

Obviously it is spelt カルラ, yes. I am not an idiot, and even the Korean dub clearly made it sound like a 'k' was at the beginning of the name.
Either way we have our 4 bkader look alikes. I think it could be a final goodbye or something like that.
(Sep. 09, 2013  2:52 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Either way we have our 4 bkader look alikes. I think it could be a final goodbye or something like that.

No, just the same character anime designer for both series deciding to have fun ...
I can see that hey do you think that captain arrow looks like anyone of the four? I think he is the Tyson look alike what's even cooler is that they are back but on the evil side sort of how I'd like one of the original James bond actors to return playing the villan!
(Sep. 09, 2013  2:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2013  9:18 PM)NanoZero Wrote: No, I seriously doubt his name could be Carl or "Carla" for that matter. Are you sure it's spelt カルラ or is it supposed to be ガルラ?

Obviously it is spelt カルラ, yes. I am not an idiot, and even the Korean dub clearly made it sound like a 'k' was at the beginning of the name.

Woah, chill out my friend! I never intended to make you feel like an idiot.

Katakana can be tricky sometimes. Just because it's spelt "Karura", doesn't mean you can just translate it to "Carla" and say it's correct. This happens a lot with translating names in katakana.
I know Katakana and Hiragana perfectly, and my comment about "Carla" was clearly at least hoping to be humourous instead of being true. I do not know why you assumed that I could not understand Katakana when I reported the news blatantly.
(Sep. 10, 2013  1:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I know Katakana and Hiragana perfectly, and my comment about "Carla" was clearly at least hoping to be humourous instead of being true. I do not know why you assumed that I could not understand Katakana when I reported the news blatantly.

That wasn't my point. It's not about knowing hiragana and katakana themselves, it's about all the possible translations that could be made taking a single word in katakana that does not appear to be an English word. This has happened in Shingeki no Kyojin, where a character's name ”リヴァイ” was translated by various English speakers as either "Levi" or "Rivalle". It was so unclear that the mangaka had to inform the public of exactly how his name was spelt in romanized letters.

Please be aware that tones are hard to convey on the Internet. I do not see where you "clearly" intended to be humorous.
Perhaps the fact that in no way did I say that "Carla" was to be associated directly with the Kai-inspired character whose name is spelt in Japanese Karura ? I just wrote that it happened to be how "Carla" is pronounced in Japanese too.

And yes, I also know of the many variations in interpretation that exist with Katakana. After all, if you check my list of threads, I have brought the news over from Japanese sources into the English community for over ninety-percent of Metal Fight Beyblade, often guessing completely correctly the interpretation of the Katakana I had seen.

In any case, this is getting off-topic, and until an official name appears in Roman letters, there is nothing to even continue arguing about since there was no real issue to begin with.
But it's not how "Carla" would be pronounced, but whatever, you have your ways.

I actually think debating a character's romanized name builds a stronger answer since more than one person is contributing, but clearly you're not very fond of that.
Debating how "revaiza" was to be romanized was futile, since even though it is indeed based on the Leviathan and could have been written "Levither" or something like that, it actually got officially romanized "Revizer". It would just be speculation at this point. It has nothing to do with me, no matter what you think.