Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G Lost episodes discussion

okay lol,sorry if I irritated you
Valentin and I just worked out that the small Rei-look-alike is called Xiao, so he is obviously Chinese. It was quite a lot of work to figure it out, so please give credit to the World Beyblade Organization if you use this name on another site ...
(Jun. 02, 2013  2:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Valentin and I just worked out that the small Rei-look-alike is called Xiao, so he is obviously Chinese. It was quite a lot of work to figure it out, so please give credit to the World Beyblade Organization if you use this name on another site ...
Great work! Xiao, mh? And have you discovered something pretty sure about the beyblade name?

EDIT: I just saw that his name is probably Berserker Tiger 125SF
WOW! Clubbox has been go stop go stop go stop the entire weekend. Ep 20 Is 75% done. At this rate it should be done late Monday night PDT.
summary episode 21

- Pegasis Bahamut appear.
- Ginga join hands with DNA?
- Darkmoon on a DNA computer but the spirit remains.

trailer of episode 22
- the hero goes looking for the darkmoon.for Ginga conspired to ensure that the DNA
Where did you find them? Please can you tell?
Wait wait, Ginga certainly didn't join with the DNA. He got his bey stolen last ep, there is hardly anything he could do against Kira using it when he's locked in in a basement somewhere.

So Daidouji's body is really dead, huh? Or comatose? (If anybody speaks any Korean and could clarify, I'd be really thankful)
It makes me kind of unhappy to know that Daidouji hadn't implanted himself into Merci long ago, but that rather Merci seems to have recreated him after his 'death'.
Then again, Merci went ahead and saved his soul, that's also material to get quite emotional over.

I just wish things would go different for anime!Daidouji than they did for manga!Daidouji. He's so restless, always on the look-out for power and revenge.. It's terribly sad. If there is anything I want from those new episodes then it is for him and Merci to find the closure he wasn't allowed in the manga.

(And the episode is on Youtube again, filmed by someone. Just look at the newest uploads for Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G)

EDIT: What makes me wonder though is /another/ new character? Nothing against new characters, but we don't have many eps left, I'm wondering how closure for all the new and old characters can fit in there.
Yes, here are the links for YouTube :
Part 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOPuTo9q7lY
Part 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbRl7pOLlJA

By the way, Kira has taken Samurai Pegasis' R²F as well, not just its Chrome Wheel.

EDIT : Damn, this new character has a sick design, I love that Zero-G has characters that are so distinct and do not blend into the background like they more or less did in the rest of Metal Fight Beyblade. Even Benkei right now as a young adult is way too 'ordinary'-looking.

[Image: ZeroGlostepisode2newcharacter1.JPG]
[Image: ZeroGlostepisode2newcharacter2.JPG]

This design in particular is way past Beyblade's normal standard, it looks a lot closer to what you would find in better anime.
(May. 30, 2013  7:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is the new character, who is an obvious copy of Rei/Ray from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.
It is very, very odd, because we already had a copy of Max Mizuhara in the shape of Kamegaki Genjuuro/Genjuro, and this is clearly Rei's 2002/V Force clothes ...

This is also the new beast representation for the new Beyblade :

For discussion on the Beyblade itself, head over to the Beyblade General forum's topic.

His eyes remind me of Lee for some reason - and I also want to mention that the tooth thing was common to all members of the white tigers, but yeah, very much a Rei clone. Can't say I'm pleased to see that he's a bad guy but whatever.

The beast looks a lot like like Rock/Spark/Metal driger, or really any of the anthropomorphic drigers, which are some of my favourite bit beasts, so I must say I really like that... Wish they'd release a plastics-suitable bit sticker of it hahaha.

The most recent post, that image of the new character sitting on a rock made me think it was Kai for a minute, haha.
And that new character visibly uses fire plus ice or blue fire, so I would really not be surprised to see yet another referrence to a Bakuten Shoot Beyblade character ... However, Kurenai Ren already has the phoenix Beyblade.
The coat, scarf-thing, face covering and bandages are very reminiscent of Kai, the bandages in particular from the last episodes of G Revolution ( http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/u...1.jpg?=123 for example), now that I look into it a little more. I think he also has similar blue marks on his face, but it's hard to tell from that picture. Personally I think Kai already had a perfect sendoff, and it's weird to see the bladebreakers - or at least max and ray reincarnated as villains, which judging from looks alone I'm assuming this new character will be... But, still nice to see they haven't forgotten Bakuten Shoot. Still, that character isn't nearly the clone that Xiao or Genjuuro are, so it could just be me, especially with the Phoenix already being taken as you've said (though phoenic is much less Dranzer-like than Genbull or Tiger).

As for Kira taking parts from Samurai Pegasis, I presume that's to make the official Bahamdia/Pegasis synchrome. Figured with Kira being evil something like this would be involved to get it into the show, at least, that seemed like the simplest way for it to happen.
Oh WOW! Ren finally beat someone worthy, awesome
So, was that YouTube video eps 19 and 20, or just 19? Whoever uploaded it said it was both.
22 (43-44) will be titled "Contacting the Dark Fortress", as some of you probably already know. However, a few leaks have sprung suggesting a dub title of "Entering the Trap" and stating that Tithi will appear in the episode.

Again, just reporting. I can't say much for backing these points up with any extra evidence, so we'll have to wait and see.

Source - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2826446/

EDIT: More leaks have sprung. The series finale, episode 26, will be called "The Bridge to the Future" and will again supposedly feature Tithi.

Source - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2928464/
There's no sound for most of Part 1, damn.

Anyways these new episodes are awesome as! Loving every bit of it, especially with the Synchroms. Can't wait for the next episode.
Wait, how come we saw none of that cool Kai-inspired character with bandages all over his body ? He was supposed to be in that twenty-second episode.
It's indeed based on the Garuda, but it uses Guardian rather than Archer. Kinda fitting, since it's owner acts like a Guardian to the fortress.

Furthermore, this Garuda wheel is also God element. Just thought I'd note that as well.
I'm pretty sure the track and bottom is ad145 and ds if I saw right
(Jun. 03, 2013  10:15 AM)armir Wrote: summary episode 21

- Pegasis Bahamut appear.
- Ginga join hands with DNA?
- Darkmoon on a DNA computer but the spirit remains.

trailer of episode 22
- the hero goes looking for the darkmoon.for Ginga conspired to ensure that the DNA

No he didn't if you watch the first lost episode you will find out that Xiao the cat kid steals pegasus. With this I am pretty sure that he ends up working for DNA and gives Kira pegasis. I think that Xiao however keeps pegasus's samurai crystal wheel because I believe that in the begining of the first lost episode Xiao's Crystal wheel is orange. It would also explain the Samurai Tiger beast that he controls. I really want these new beys to be released especially the Zero G Wolf that Doji controls in the comic.

Credit for Xiao's name goes to Kai-V
I think that Garuda bey has SR200 if you look closely. Just in my opinion of course...

Looks like they're giving us all the parts to make a second version of Begirados. Berserker (from the Tiger bey), and a possible SR200 from Garuda. That is, if they make the beys of course.

NVM about the SR200 thing. Saw the rest of the episode. Showed a close-up, You're right.

Ya know. It would be awesome if takara would make one set to finish all of it.
BBG-28 DNA Battle Set. It would come with Thief Girago, Archer Wyvang, Berserker (Tiger), and Guardian Garuda.
(Jun. 04, 2013  6:35 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Credit for Xiao's name goes to Kai-V

You need not credit Kai-V when posting internally on the site. When she mentions credit, she means externally, like on other websites.
(Jun. 04, 2013  7:57 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: I think that Garuda bey has SR200 if you look closely. Just in my opinion of course...

Looks like they're giving us all the parts to make a second version of Begirados. Berserker (from the Tiger bey), and a possible SR200 from Garuda. That is, if they make the beys of course.

NVM about the SR200 thing. Saw the rest of the episode. Showed a close-up, You're right.

Ya know. It would be awesome if takara would make one set to finish all of it.
BBG-28 DNA Battle Set. It would come with Thief Girago, Archer Wyvang, Berserker (Tiger), and Guardian Garuda.

Read what BBG-28 was actually supposed to be, because we know :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-ex-BBG-2...-G-release