Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 24 Links & Discussion

Looks like my dream of them making an official female character is VERY low, and when they do it would just end up being the new Sarah, Selen, Lera, anyone with an overused unreleased bey/bey custom. D:<
Uh what are you talking about?! The owner of Thief Phoenic is female... However if by official you meant main character then yeah I wouldn't consider her a main character due to the lack of focus on her.
(Sep. 16, 2012  9:53 AM)Ultra Wrote: Uh what are you talking about?! The owner of Thief Phoenic is female... However if by official you meant main character then yeah I wouldn't consider her a main character due to the lack of focus on her.

Read my second to previous post, I said she was weak and I meant official by the actual release of beys that female characters own
It was odd kira resembled ryuutarou & jack so most of us of should have seen that coming. Ah well had a feeling it's a boy but jack was cool.

Let's just hope my cousin isn't gutted when he finds kira a boy since he loved him(when thinking
kira was a girl)
(Sep. 16, 2012  12:18 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Episode added.

Thanks Smile

Okay ... that is definitely not creepy ...

He's just a very weirdly dressed guy?
(Sep. 16, 2012  6:58 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  12:18 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Episode added.

Thanks Smile

Okay ... that is definitely not creepy ...

He's just a very weirdly dressed guy?
He's a cross dresser XD

I don't see what validates that.
None of Kira's clothes are pieces of clothing that are considered for females only in society.
Crossdressing is the conscious act of dressing according to the clothes norm of another gender, as far as I'm informed.

I don't see Kira's clothes commonly worn by girls in both anime and real life?

Kira is more a case of 'dressing however the carp he wants' and I don't see anything indicating that he intends to come accross very female yet. (The lipstick does not count for me personally, seeing we already had two or maybe three lipstick wearing males in MFB who all didn't seem to intent coming across feminine.)
OK, you might be correct, it is not necessarily "girl" or "boy" clothes, but it certainly pertains to a category I should not even mention on this site. As such, it is worse than just dressing as the opposite gender ...
And I thought Jack was messed up in the head. I wonder how it will end up outside of Japan. Most likely, it will end up as a girl.
mother of god...begirados is more than pegira...it's zodd It is Nosferatu Zodd! don't believe me, look at this photo!

I think Ultraman was just One of the inspirations behind this beyblade don't you think?
(Sep. 17, 2012  3:56 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: And I thought Jack was messed up in the head. I wonder how it will end up outside of Japan. Most likely, it will end up as a girl.

They haven't changed any character's gender so far and I truly doubt they'll start doing that now.
Kira wouldn't be less disturbing for kids if he was a girl XD
(Sep. 17, 2012  1:31 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2012  3:56 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: And I thought Jack was messed up in the head. I wonder how it will end up outside of Japan. Most likely, it will end up as a girl.

They haven't changed any character's gender so far and I truly doubt they'll start doing that now.

Demure was a Girl in Japan and a Man in the US.
(Sep. 18, 2012  12:30 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2012  1:31 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:

Demure was a Girl in Japan and a Man in the US.

I'm not too interested in that Team but... as far as I know he's male. In every version.
In the Japanese version, it was just completely unknown whether Damle was a boy or a girl.
I find Kira as a male the first time i heard his voice and never thought of him as a girl...probably his character design was based on heavy metal rock artists/musicians with tight leather clothes and multi-color hair.
I hope its a boy and i hope zero g- makes an evil girl blader that is very good. because i'm tired of seeing boy bladers everywhere. but i thought Kira was a guy? Chocked
(Sep. 21, 2012  11:21 AM)Cosmic Wrote: I hope its a boy and i hope zero g- makes an evil girl blader that is very good. because i'm tired of seeing boy bladers everywhere. but i thought Kira was a guy? Chocked

Me too, I don't really care about Ren in beyblading, only the fact she is a girl