Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 01 Rating

Excellent
68.89%
Good
31.11%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:55 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: That's not bad as such? It sets the scene for Zero setting out to meet Gingka again and show him how much he's improved with the Bey he gave him.
As for winning his first Zero-G match, he was only battling various HWS Beys, it's not like it was some other Zero-G Bey or anything.

If anything, the Zero-G Anime stadium is bad. It just rotates on a flat slope, nothing more.

He will probably win against Shonibu, do you not think ? Even in the manga, if it had not been against Shinobi Saramanda, he would have probably lost anyway, and Kenta had to teach him.

It is not the same story at all, it is disappointing ... Even Metal Fight Beyblade manga versus anime did not seem so different.
I kinda lilked that episode. Zero is quite cute and it had this 'a-new-story-is-about-to-begin-omg-exciting'-atmosphere. The opening is not amazing (even though some scenes will be replaced anyway. If they do it like they did with the other openings.) but the Mal/Maru in the ending is just adorable *-* I like that 'childish' style of the ending Tongue_out

(Apr. 08, 2012  1:06 AM)ShoTz Wrote: wait this may be off topic but were did you guys see the episode, i cant find it

I guess it'll be uploaded soon, but many users watch it via livestreams (keyhole etc.)
I wonder what's Kenta doing now... 0_0 LOL
Can anybody describe the opening?
(Apr. 08, 2012  1:11 AM)eliteninjaz2000 Wrote: I wonder what's Kenta doing now... 0_0 LOL
Can anybody describe the opening?

Just some random scenes, nothing interesting ... You only see the characters that are known now.
(Apr. 08, 2012  1:06 AM)ShoTz Wrote: wait this may be off topic but were did you guys see the episode, i cant find it
Guide to watch new episodes
*First go to google.com and search for Keyhole tv
*Click the first link and do whatever they say.Download the program and install it.
*After installing it you may open the program and click on each program name written in Japanesse.Go down and you will find Tv Tokyo.
*Go online and use a time converter to look on what time in Japan (8:30-8:45).Is it in your country.
*When the time arrives just open the program and you can watch new episodes.
Remember:-Program is free no fees or charge.
OK, here's the Low Quality Episode.

Slight problems.
1. Woke up a bit late- missed about 2 minutes of the episode.
2. Froze at 8:40- Had to cut it out.
oh i get it that special move is probably called zantetsuken like when a samurai runs past another samurai and slash each other makes perfect sense now
(Apr. 08, 2012  1:46 AM)Cannon Wrote: OK, here's the Low Quality Episode.

Slight problems.
1. Woke up a bit late- missed about 2 minutes of the episode.
2. Froze at 8:40- Had to cut it out.
No worries bro atleast we got an idea of what hapenned on the episode.For me also Keyhole TV froze at 4.00 tried to restart it but still was frozen.I hope you keep on doing this some of us really love your work keep on rocking bro!!!!!!!
My only coherent thought about this is: Madoka has grown into a wonderful woman. She is cool, she is sweet and charming and everything just from this short bit. I might see her through rose-colored glasses, but wow, what a woman *_*

Also I am kind of disappointed that it seems Tsubasa is on top of the WBBA and not Hikaru... Tsubasa, you just dropped in my liking.

This comment is probably not very interesting, but my thoughts will produce nothing else right now.
Anyone else notice Zero used Ginga's special move?
(Mar. 09, 2012  6:25 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: I'm actually struggling to translate this properly. I know the first lines look something like:
"Seven years after the battle against the God of Destruction, Beyblade has entered a new era."

The lines after, I'm debating whether Samurai Ifraid is looking for an apprentice, or whether Zero is someone's apprentice and possesses the bey Samurai Ifraid.

I think I might need some help Speechless

Its along theese lines its supposed to be that he idolizes ginkga and i think he wants to be his aprentice?
I was irritated by the fact that Zero got his Bey from Ginga, it doesn't make sense in my brain. The opening wasn't bad, but also a bit..confusing. The ending was a lot better, I like the song that plays =3

All in all..the Episode was good.
Thank you so very much Dranzer.

This episode was fantastic really, nice to see.... Thermal Capricorne and Screw Gil...?

Anyway, Zero is a pretty cool guy.
Thanks SO MUCH DranzerX13 for the episode! It came out quite early this week so thanks!
I don't like the Opening, or the Ending. It sounded so dull; mainly the ending.

But that small Madoka chick (?), looks so cute. Grin
(Apr. 08, 2012  6:42 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Episode added.

thanks a ton for providing the episode. Just finished watching it...it was actually better than i expected. Was interesting how almost everyone still uses non-zeroG beyblades, and that new tech stuff was cool.

any idea if there will be subs from anyone? If not I might be able to find someone who can translate the new series.
(Apr. 08, 2012  9:31 AM)BeybladeGeeks Wrote:

any idea if there will be subs from anyone? If not I might be able to find someone who can translate the new series.
Stardustfansubs said they will be subbing episodes as they came out just to catch up.Now they are probably subbing Episode 1.
Here is there website
http://stardustfansubs.wordpress.com
(Apr. 08, 2012  9:46 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2012  9:31 AM)BeybladeGeeks Wrote:

Stardustfansubs said they will be subbing episodes as they came out just to catch up.Now they are probably subbing Episode 1.
Here is there website
http://stardustfansubs.wordpress.com

That is awesome to hear. Subs will definately help get the community more active.
(Apr. 08, 2012  8:23 AM)Cannon Wrote: But that small Madoka chick (?), looks so cute. Grin

Called Mal/Maru, by the way.
did we ever get to see the beast for samurai ifraid? just wondering...
Yay, now I know what you're talking all! ^^
I like Zero and his voice. But why Ginga give him his Bey?
And before you say that it stand of another side, I don't understand. Because I can't translate all.
All in all, it was an enjoyable episode. The OP was okay, could've bern better, but it will likely change when more characters and Beyblades are revealed. The ending was very nice, as I am a sucker for child-drawn endings. The song was nice too. There was quite a bit of Mal in it; if I didn't know any better, I would have thought she was the main character.
The plot was a bit rushed, as expected from being 12 minutes. I wish it were its normal 22 minutes. I also wish the story followed the nanga more closely because it would have bern more interesting having Zero learn more about Zero-G along with the person watching the show. Zero seems like a cool guy to be around, and his voice is very nice. The battles were quite interesting, especially with the animated stadium. I can't wait for more.

A nice episode!
That giant Zero-G stadium is ridiculous, lol.
what the hell the stadium doesn't even sway in the anime, but it does in real life. all it does is spin . epic fail