Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 01 Rating

Excellent
68.89%
Good
31.11%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
Acutally the honorific '-sensei' is used for teachers, doctors, artists, etc.
But in fandoms it's more often used for teachers (because most characters are students, so that you get to see a lot of teachers).

I don't think that Ginga will directly teach him a lot (They might meet but well.. Zero has to become strong on his own.. alongside his friends and his bey, blahblah).
I'd prefer him being Zero's idol.
Just realized the possibilities of Tsubasa and Madoka working for the WBBA. I guess it could explain the fact that Tsubasa is all dressed up and what not. I mean he was working for the WBBA throughout all of the first 3 seasons. He might'v taken the place of Ryo as the head.
Madoka doesn't look like Madoka to me her nose is a lot different.
Hadn't realized this came out tomorrow. Kinda excited now.
Has it been confirmed that certain characters from MFB will be in it?
(Apr. 07, 2012  4:54 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Has it been confirmed that certain characters from MFB will be in it?
Yeah didnt you watch the preview?Ginga,Madoka,Tsubasa,may be Kenta,Benkei who works in a fast food restaurant are the Old MFB characters who might feature in Zero-G.
(Apr. 07, 2012  4:54 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Has it been confirmed that certain characters from MFB will be in it?

Madoka, Benkei, and Tsubasa are apart of the main cast so I guess it's a safe bet they will be appearing.
(Apr. 07, 2012  5:38 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote:

Madoka, Benkei, and Tsubasa are apart of the main cast so I guess it's a safe bet they will be appearing.

And mabye kenta scince he was in the manga (but thats not confirmed)
The op wasnt good as I expected
... Did it freeze for anyone else on Key-Hole TV? At 8:40?

But back on-topic, I like the Zero's voice. Sounds way better than Ginga's.
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:32 AM)Brood Wrote: The op wasnt good as I expected
Not a very promising good start eeeh.Well you kinda expected that to happen with Yuki singing.Generally great episode as i am still watching.

Edit: Generally 8/10 for the episode
Argh, this short run time really hurts first episodes, it feels as if we only got half the story here. We're basically introduced to Zero, catch a super short glimpse of a few other characters and bam! It's over. (on and the stadiums of course, it just feels like it would have had a bigger impact with longer time)There were some cool battles in there though, I loved how the zero-g stadiums are animated and that the Bladers stand above them.

I also liked the opening, but I generally don't have a probably with Yuki's singing, the only opening I haven't liked was the first Metal Fight one.

(Apr. 08, 2012  12:44 AM)Cannon Wrote: ... Did it freeze for anyone else on Key-Hole TV? At 8:40?
Not for me, but you didn't miss much. A new character walked into the scene and said something I couldn't hear and then the episode ended.
That was a very entertaining episode. The opening was killer and I was really hoping for Mal to fall off Samurai Ifraid in the ending.

Like I guessed, Tsubasa is the new Director of the WBBA. I wonder what happened to Ryo and Hikaru...
Zero didn't have a horse Gasp and how'd Ginga hav ifraid in the first place
The opening was awful, I told you all so.

So, what happened in this episode : Zero was late for a tournament, and when he arrived, he won : he made one Beyblade just stop spinning without touching it much, and then he knocked out the other one.
Afterward, we see Tsubasa, who seems to be the new president for the WBBA, and Madoka contacts him, from the B-Pit. After the communication, she opens the store and she is almost assaulted by all the young Bladers waiting. Madoka's skirt is so short ...

Zero then goes to a tournament with a new stadium. He arrives after one battle has taken place, and he is excited about participating in the new Zero-G stadium. Approximately nine other Bladers join him in this giant wobbling stadium, and although he was confused at one point because one of his hits should have caused a knock out in a regular stadium, he super quickly gets back into it and he makes all the other Bladers exit very easily.

Then what appears to be the champion of the arena shows up : Shinobu.

Also, Ginga indeed gave him Samurai Ifraid several years ago.

Therefore, two very bad differences with the manga story : Zero met with Ginga ... And he does not lose his first battle in the Zero-G stadium, and he does not have to learn or discover anything about it ... It was really easy, no challenge for him.

The ending is almost just Mal walking on a rolling Samurai Ifraid, against a very childish drawing of a background ...
Maybe the WBBA gave it to him as a gift for pwning Nemesis? :L

Am I the only one who LIKED the Intro and Outro themes? I thought they were great...
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:47 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: That was a very entertaining episode. The opening was killer and I was really hoping for Mal to fall off Samurai Ifraid in the ending.

Like I guessed, Tsubasa is the new Director of the WBBA. I wonder what happened to Ryo and Hikaru...
May be Ryo is living in mounthagane or working somewhere else.They all had to move on with their lives.
The opening is just like any YU+KI song ... Originality is needed.
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Therefore, two very bad differences with the manga story : Zero met with Ginga ... And he does not lose his first battle in the Zero-G stadium, and he does not have to learn or discover anything about it ... It was really easy, no challenge for him.

The ending is almost just Mal walking on a rolling Samurai Ifraid, against a very childish drawing of a background ...

Don't forget the fact that he didn't meet Kenta and he doesn't own a horse :L

I actually liked the opening, I thought it was cool and reminded me of the first MFB opening. The ending however was terrible. The rapping = God no Speechless
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Therefore, two very bad differences with the manga story : Zero met with Ginga ... And he does not lose his first battle in the Zero-G stadium, and he does not have to learn or discover anything about it ... It was really easy, no challenge for him.

That's not bad as such? It sets the scene for Zero setting out to meet Gingka again and show him how much he's improved with the Bey he gave him.
As for winning his first Zero-G match, he was only battling various HWS Beys, it's not like it was some other Zero-G Bey or anything.

If anything, the Zero-G Anime stadium is bad. It just rotates on a flat slope, nothing more.
I'd have to admit I fangirled over Tsubasa as the new Director of WBBA. Even though we already sort of suggest that he would most likely, I still fangirled. xD

The opening was interesting but like about everyone here, I think the episode would have been better if it had the full 30 mins.
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:52 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Maybe the WBBA gave it to him as a gift for pwning Nemesis? :L

Am I the only one who LIKED the Intro and Outro themes? I thought they were great...
I loved them as well, especially the ending theme. I think the whole idea of composing animation placed against rough child-like drawings was a cute idea and sort of goes nicely with the song.
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:58 AM)Zonder Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:52 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Maybe the WBBA gave it to him as a gift for pwning Nemesis? :L

I loved them as well, especially the ending theme. I think the whole idea of composing animation placed against rough child-like drawings was a cute idea and sort of goes nicely with the song.

THANK YOU! They were my exact thoughts! :L
wait this may be off topic but were did you guys see the episode, i cant find it