Metal Fight Beyblade Volumes (DVD)

They're rental only. People sometimes sell rental clearance DVDs on Yahoo japan auctions.
Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G Volume 5 DVD

Looks like the next DVD will have the lost episodes.

It will definitely contain the lost episodes since Xiao appears on the sixth DVD's cover :

[Image: 4988001750178_1L.jpg]
Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G Volume 6 DVD

First DVD of the Lost Episodes.

20. "A New Battle" "Aratanaru tatakai" 『新たなる戦い』
21. "The Legend and Evil Combine" "Densetsu to akuma no yūgō" 『伝説と悪魔の融合』
22. "The Daidoji Stronghold" "Daidōji no yōsai" 『大道寺の要塞』
23. "The Trap Lying in Wait" "Machiukeru wana" 『待ち受ける罠』

[Image: MFBZero-GDVDVol7.jpg]

Apparently it'll contain episodes 24-26.
... The covers for Zero-G are rather stupid. This last one in particular could have been hundreds of times better, in every way.
(Sep. 14, 2013  5:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... The covers for Zero-G are rather stupid. This last one in particular could have been hundreds of times better, in every way.

What would make it look better?
A less bland background, a hint of what the final enemies are, show Karura perhaps, etc. The Beyblades are almost not even spinning ...
(Sep. 14, 2013  7:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A less bland background, a hint of what the final enemies are, show Karura perhaps, etc. The Beyblades are almost not even spinning ...

The background is quite bland. What would the background need to look less bland.
Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G Volume 7 DVD

final DVD of the Lost Episodes.

24. "Roar of the White Tiger" "Byakko no otakebi" 『白虎の雄叫び』
25. "The Desperate Air Battle" "Kesshi no kūchū Batoru" 『決死の空中バトル』
26. "The Bridge to the Future" "Mirai he no kakehashi" 『未来への架け橋』

(Sep. 26, 2013  5:56 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G Volume 7 DVD

final DVD of the Lost Episodes.

24. "Roar of the White Tiger" "Byakko no otakebi" 『白虎の雄叫び』
25. "The Desperate Air Battle" "Kesshi no kūchū Batoru" 『決死の空中バトル』
26. "The Bridge to the Future" "Mirai he no kakehashi" 『未来への架け橋』

That DVD looks awesome!Grin I wish I lived in Japan and understood Japenese!XD so that way I could understand what they're saying!XD But I have to wait till Cartoon Network puts them on!Unhappy