Metal Fight Beyblade Volumes (DVD)

King's cover is EPIC! Grin
(Apr. 13, 2011  8:01 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Season 2 is rental only, but its only a matter of time when a box set comes out retail with the first 28 episodes.

Season 1 you can buy at Play-Asia.

Do you mean they have a whole box set of season 1 or just the individual volumes?
Beyblade the Movie: Fierce Battle is getting a North American reprint April 3, 2012. The Amazon listing has it as "Japanese" audio but we all know that's a joke. MSRP is under $10.
The Bakuten Shoot Beyblade movie, hah ? It is barely worth taking screenshots of, why are they actually reprinting it ...
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Vol.11 (March 28th 2012; Episodes 123-124)
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Vol.12 (March 28th 2012; Episode 125-126)
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Vol.13 (April 15th 2012; Episode 127-128)

Those were listed on the WHV website, there aren't any artworks yet though. The page says that "Beyblade 4D is very popular with kids" though...really?
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Vol.11 (Rental)
Episodes: 123-124
Release Date: March 28, 2012

[Image: 4DDVDVol11.png]

Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Vol.12 (Rental)
Episodes: 125-126
Release Date: March 28th, 2012

[Image: 4DDVDVol12.png]

(Feb. 28, 2012  2:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Bakuten Shoot Beyblade movie, hah ? It is barely worth taking screenshots of, why are they actually reprinting it ...

So that you guys can give them out as prizes at Anime North.
Ever wondered what happened to the English Metal Fusion DVDs? Well, wonder no more. Vivendi Entertainment, the company behind the DVDs was put on the chopping block by its owner, and finally found a new home: Universal Music Group has sold Vivendi Entertainment to Gaiam.
That company that makes the yoga videos?

Oh well, at least we get DVDs finally. iTunes already has for USA, so it's convenient for other English-speaking countries I guess.
We had DVDs, it's just that they stopped a few months ago before reaching the end of MF.
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Vol.13 (Rental)
Episodes: 127-128
Release Date: April 25th, 2012

Front :
[Image: 4DDVDVol13Front.png]

Back :
[Image: 4DDVDVol13Back.png]
Holy carp Orion looks cool. It's always been one of my personal favorites as a Beyblade (Still a Bearing fan, HMS has an effect on me there), but that cover is just badcarp.
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Vol.14 (Rental)
Episodes: 129-132
Release Date: May 30, 2012
DVD Cover: Funny, the Metadata says it was created using Adobe Photoshop CS5.1. Didn't know Warner Bros used that...
Ooooh shocking... Never knew Metal Fight Beyblade was rated 14 thought it was like 12.
Thanks for the info manaphy12342.
Where do you guys get all this info.Is it Sony jappanese site??
As of 4D Vol. 1, Sony no longer produces the DVDs. You can go to the Warner Bros Home Video site and find those DVDs though.

EDIT: It's not rated 14, that's the Volume number...
Okay now I understand I thought 14 was the age I wonder why they haven't rated it yet seems to be popular in Japan but they don't even bother rating the show?If they ask you what ratings would you give this show?I would probably give it 15 or 16 even 17 because I bet a lot of people that used to play with the old beyblades When they were like 10 are still watching this show so yeah it even suits the age group.
I don't really believe an age rating matters for this...
Getting a little off topic here...
I don't think MFB would need a 'rated 15-16' or something because of fans of the old series. It's still dedicated to younger children who are like 9-13 (of course there are much older fans, too). And compared to the old Beyblade series MFB is far more harmless. No blood etc. And 4D was the first season where you could actually see a weapon (and it was just knife).
I mean... even Jurassic Park movies are rated 12 (at least one I think.)... Death Note is rated 12 and only the last dvd is rated 16 (in Japan it's 14 I think).

And as far as I know on asian dvds the ratings are part of the (really small) text on the back next to the wb-logo (at least on those that I possess it is like that, but I don't own Japanese MFB DVDs). Maybe you can ask someone who owns the dvds?
When something is rated "G", it is basically pointless to mention the rating at all, you just expect that everybody can watch it ...
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Vol.15 (Rental)
Episodes: 132-135
Release Date: June 27, 2012
DVD Cover
FRONT
[Image: 1000299790_j1.jpg]
BACK
[Image: 1000299790_j2.jpg]
Titi is quite happy to be hit in the thigh. Hm.
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Vol.16 (Rental)
Episodes : #31 (#137, 138)
#32 (#139, 140)
Release Date: July 25, 2012

[Image: 4Dvol16.png]
Hope that they would make a pack that come with rare beys. Agree?
Oh, and a poll would be awesome. I want to see your opinion on which cover is the most epic.