Metal Fight Beyblade The Movie

Yeah the ending does not give closure since
I have the sol blaze movie on my youtube - and yesterday when I went to buy Sol Blaze at my local asian mall I got it for 60 dollars - I thought to myself "hm.. thats a bit much far a sol blaze" but when I opened it up I GOT ECLIPSE SOL BLAZE!!! Its really rare and now its my fav bey/guardian bey. its my #1 Good Luck Charm!
sorry if wrong place to post but since were talking about sol blaze it looks like in the movie it has 2 modes one for attack and one for defense anyone know if its like that in real life?
(Apr. 04, 2011  6:08 PM)Yuya Tomoyuki Wrote: sorry if wrong place to post but since were talking about sol blaze it looks like in the movie it has 2 modes one for attack and one for defense anyone know if its like that in real life?

Read the obvious Sol Blaze topic in the Beyblade General forum if you want to know about the Beyblade ...
i am in america and i am trying to find dark poseidon can you guys help? im not sure if this is the right thread though
(Sep. 04, 2011  11:10 PM)rogue aires Wrote: i am in america and i am trying to find dark poseidon can you guys help? im not sure if this is the right thread though

Dark Poseidon is just a Dark Aquario 145WD with fancy stickers. If you are lucky you might find those stickers on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, and for the rest, you know where you can get each of the parts ...
This is kinda OT but i just wanna share....
This KoolCatCurtis guy from Youtube says that he works for Takara Tomy and is one of the designers of Variares...and as a proof he shows this obviously bootleg Poseidon ahahaha and he claims it as an unreleased beyblade and that he is the only one who has it...
note: I've seen bootlegs of Poseidon just like this with normal sticker sheets (not metallic) and comes with a printed face....and guess what he unboxed it out of the box of Sol Blaze ahahaha Grin

Here's the real Poseidon...
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHPVaCdGnZ8 [/video]

So if any of you subscribe to this liar I suggest you unsubscribe to him before he gives you more lies and wrong infos and many more LOL
I remember watching the movie on YouTube once, and I gotta admit, it was awesome. It's too bad they don't show an epilogue where Bakim and his men get arrested by the police, or maybe Ginga and Helios making peace and going on their own way.

Though I have to wonder, was Bakim's evil plan was to manipulate Helios into ravaging the world by battling with Sol Blaze and the old man go up into space and have this meteor seen in the beginning crash into the Earth, and then create a new world out of the old one where he rules over all?