Metal Fight Beyblade The Movie

Metal Fight Beyblade VS The Sun, The Movie: Sol Blaze, the Scorching-hot Invader
Release Date: February 18, 2011

from otenki2010 ameblo blog:

劇場版DVDも2月18日発売決定、初回限定ベイが付いてくるぞ

今度は何色のソルですか(* ̄m ̄)プッ
You're kidding me....but thanks for the info Joyful_2
Great find Dranzer!
I'll be sure to chase you around after its released to watch/download it xD
eh i dont care what everyone else thinks about the movie long as i like it i'm good and do u think we will get this movie on dvd or in theater's or something?if they do then they should do what they did with the yu-gi-oh movie get a card but in beyblade get a free beyblade Grin
(Jan. 23, 2011  8:35 PM)zeno247naruto12 Wrote: eh i dont care what everyone else thinks about the movie long as i like it i'm good and do u think we will get this movie on dvd or in theater's or something?if they do then they should do what they did with the yu-gi-oh movie get a card but in beyblade get a free beyblade Grin

Too old post but they put sol blaze with it.
No they didn't. You didn't automatically get the beyblade just for seeing the movie. You had to pre order your ticket on a site but if you turned up and bought one you wouldn't get it.
(Feb. 14, 2011  11:17 PM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: Does anyone think if they make an English-version, will it be tv or in theaters?

It will probably not be in theatres ... Was the first one even showed there at all ?

The same channels that currently broadcast Beyblade Metal Fusion will most likely show it though.
Yo the new pokemom movie that came out around the same time as the Beyblade movie is already airing on CN and why cant we see the beyblade movie
(Feb. 16, 2011  10:57 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: Yo the new pokemom movie that came out around the same time as the Beyblade movie is already airing on CN and why cant we see the beyblade movie

... because the beyblade movie does not officially release onto DVD until the 18th's Feb (Japan).. and even then delivery should at least take 7-14 days until DranzerX13 to get it excluding the time for him to encode/upload it. Just be thankful that he's even doing this for us..
Actually, I'll should have the movie up for download by late tomorrow night PST.
(Feb. 17, 2011  9:46 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Actually, I'll should have the movie up for download by late tomorrow night PST.

Thanks for the excellent news/update DranzerX13! Now i really look forward to the upload in addition to my week off!
When it's done, I'll put it in the R2J DVD section. I'll have it up in around 2-3 hours from now, maybe earlier.
WOW! The movie is way worth it. Definitely worth the whole 1 hour and 16 minutes to watch it. It won't bore you one bit. Hope you all enjoy it. if you like it, hopefully some of you will buy the DVD if you can afford it.
A new movie you say? I hope Its not bad like the last one... I hope it comes with a new bey...
I rate the MFBB Movie 7 out of 10. The soundtrack could've been better, but overall the movie was way better than the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade movie.
O.O

I LOVED IT! Thank you so much for the upload DranzerX13! Just rating everything except the story (obviously cannot understand that); I'd give this film an 7-8/10 (meaning I'd definitely watch it again). This film certainly did advertise Sol Blaze well as well.. especially compared to its performance in real life, hah!

Its quite ashame that Helios probably will not be in the anime, I really like his personality. I also like the soundtrack Unhappy It always brings a smile to my face Grin (ashame that it'll suck if it were in English or if I actually understand it...)

There is one MAJOR downside to this film that I certainly noticed: (Super Serial Spoiler) (Click to View)
Does anyone have a link to watch the movie?
(Feb. 19, 2011  12:55 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Does anyone have a link to watch the movie?
^
(Feb. 18, 2011  8:03 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: When it's done, I'll put it in the R2J DVD section.

read around....
(Feb. 19, 2011  12:55 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Does anyone have a link to watch the movie?

You could download it, but, I uploaded all the parts of it onto my YouTube channel crediting DranzerX13 for the movie and in the description, I said I don't own the movie/anime.

Here are links to the parts on YouTube.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnXwBehp8Mg

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afBnxxV8Zg8

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYdQym-w9bg

Part 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KySmqqZfDfU

Part 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWOIZJFtH-U

And those are all the parts! Hope you enjoy!
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:37 PM)JÆMS Wrote: I LOVED IT!

This is one of the few times where I'm going to have to disagree with you, pal.

That movie is just plain stupid. It follows the same formula as the Bakuten Shoot movie (Happy jolly tournament, a new challenger appears and then other antagonists show up, hero teams up with new challenger and save the day) except this one feels worse because most of the good characters of MFB aren't even in it. True, we have Kyouya and Ginga, those two are always good, but I almost want to say that the focus is on minor, lamer characters, like Tetsuya, Tobio, Ryuutaro and even Teru. Seriously, freakin' Teru? Who cares about him? Who cares about Ryuutaro and Tobio?! I could understand Tetsuya being in it for like a minute for dumb comic relief, but these guys are in it a lot. That could be fine if they actually got the story further, but I honestly doubt that. At one point, they find the "hideout" of the bad guys, yeah, but that's rendered competely useless by the fact that the bad guys want Ginga to face Helios, so they bring him there with a helicopter. Oh yeah, AND THEIR HIDEOUT IS A GIANT FREAKIN' black SHIP. How can the military miss that?! Also, Helios, while an interesting character, has got to be the stupidest one of the bunch. He's basically manipulated into doing a ton of bad stuff by the main villain, but he never thought for a second "Duuuuh, I might be doing something...bad? O_O" Just think for yourself, you pasty idiot, don't let the guy that's so obviously evil lead you around. Next, after getting on that giant hideout, they find a space shuttle and go into freakin' outer space to shoot their beyblades at a giant meteorite!!!

That's just ridiculous. I can accept the ridiculously epic stuff, like Wonder Woman and the Amazon Queen fighting each other by throwing planes at each other, but that's just moronic. Tell me this: Who, between Ginga and Helios, recieved the years of training it takes to become an astronaut? Helios? Didn't he question, at any time, why the bloody hell he is learning how to pilot a space shuttle?!

Also, that ending is really lame. We never learn what happens to Helios or the bad guy. For all we know, the bad guy got away with all of his followers' money (I'm guessing it's a similar cult as the Jehovah witnesses) and Helios died while entering the atmosphere.

Stupid movie. Just stupid.