Metal Fight Beyblade - Takara Tomy VS Hasbro

If anything, you should be pissed off at yourself for abusing your beyblades.
I am trying to fix it by the things in home. RF is not that bad but still going inside the blade sometimes.
i think the the hasbro has better parts[/color]
Care to explain? It's been established that hasbro uses better materials, however in terms of molds they are not superior.
I'm not sure about differences between Hasbro and TT, but as far as testing attack types. You should test them both against the same survival/endurance type.
(Aug. 16, 2010  8:12 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I'm not sure about differences between Hasbro and TT, but as far as testing attack types. You should test them both against the same survival/endurance type.

I would think testing Attack against Defense give more information.
(Aug. 16, 2010  8:19 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2010  8:12 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I'm not sure about differences between Hasbro and TT, but as far as testing attack types. You should test them both against the same survival/endurance type.

I would think testing Attack against Defense give more information.

Attack types are designed to beat survival/endurance types. Your tests should be designed to see which attack type does it's job the best.
(Aug. 17, 2010  3:35 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Attack types are designed to beat survival/endurance types. Your tests should be designed to see which attack type does it's job the best.

Yes, but unless the tester does around 30 rounds, the percentage difference between molds, if any, will not be apparent.

If you test against Defense combos, then it's easier to see if there is a difference in performance.

That's my two cents anyways.
(Aug. 17, 2010  3:35 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Attack types are designed to beat survival/endurance types. Your tests should be designed to see which attack type does it's job the best.

Also, you know most likely an attack type will win against a stamina type.

To figure out how to make a type beat its opposite type, Attack v Defense, then that would be a very good blade, meaning it can beat its Advantage and Disadvantage.
(Aug. 17, 2010  3:38 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Yes, but unless the tester does around 30 rounds, the percentage difference between molds, if any, will not be apparent.

If you test against Defense combos, then it's easier to see if there is a difference in performance.

That's my two cents anyways.

How would it be easier to see the difference in molds against a defense type?

(Aug. 17, 2010  4:05 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote:

Also, you know most likely an attack type will win against a stamina type.

To figure out how to make a type beat its opposite type, Attack v Defense, then that would be a very good blade, meaning it can beat its Advantage and Disadvantage.

The objective of the test would be to see which of the two attack type combos more effectively achieves it's goal, which is to beat the survival type.

In theory, it's most likely for the defense type to win against the attack type just like you said it would be more likely for the attack type to beat the survival type. I guess you could say that the better one would be the one that gives the defense combo the hardest time, but I think testing against the survival type with the attack type gives you a more accurate test result because that's what the attack type is supposed to do. Would you use your attack types against a defense type at a tournament? I mean technically, if you had enough launch technique skill you probably could do that, but I think test results shouldn't take the player's skill into effect.
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:14 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: How would it be easier to see the difference in molds against a defense type?

A good MFB Attack type versus an MFB Stamina type is going to win anywhere from 90 - 100% of the time, depending on luck. Since it's at the higher end of the spectrum, it's harder to see improvement. After all, what's higher than 100%?

On the other hand, an Attack type versus a Defense type is more like in the 50 - 80% range (because Defense is rather lackluster at the moment), which makes it easier to see improvement, in my humble opinion.

Anyways, this argument is quite off topic now. If you wish to continue this discussion, I suggest you either PM me or start a thread for this purpose.
i could be wrong but i think hasbros ones better becuse it wont wear as much
(Nov. 17, 2010  7:10 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: i could be wrong but i think hasbros ones better becuse it wont wear as much
What will not wear ? The parts ?
I think hashbro is better because it's tips are way better than takara tomy i have a hash bro ray striker it is like a year old but still it's tip is not broken!!! but my takara tomy galaxy pegasus tip is already broken not even a half a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its not a good thing to revive a year-and-a-half old thread for unimportant things.
Please avoid doing it in the future... Smile

This thread was LONG forgotten and that too, in a good way. This is a highly debatable issue, usually leading to spam and heated arguments. So, it was quite nice to have this thread forgotten in a way(i.e. its not an entirely bad thread, as it sometimes also paved way for information about important Mold Variations, Defects, etc.)...
Takara tomy is better than Hasbro