Metal Fight Beyblade Manga

(Aug. 08, 2009  10:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wut!?
The absolute discrimination.
(Aug. 08, 2009  10:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The absolute discrimination.

air bud syndrome
[Image: 29bikux.jpg]
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMG, that face is amazing.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA

That's one sad pooch.
(Aug. 08, 2009  10:36 PM)Crimson Wrote: hokuto pic

Aw, poor Hokuto... but hilarious facial expression
So they couldn't figure out before that he was a dog? What, did that big fluffy tail only appear when Blader DJ pointed him? Did they need some identification card or something, to enter the tournament?...Ugh, I'm asking to many questions again.

All in all, this chapter was way too quick. A bunch of battles were fought very quickly, to the point that we couldn't get into the personnality of anyone. To the people reading only the manga, Hikaru is going to seem like a backstory-less characters, while she actually has a rich personnality. But no, she lost to that Inuyasha looking guy...

But there is one thing that made up for all that: The kid fighting Kenta is really cute! He reminds me of Ren Kagamine, the Vocaloid. Of course, he turns out to be an evil carp, but still!
unless you can read japanese i don't think you can say this chapter was too quick
(Aug. 08, 2009  10:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: unless you can read japanese i don't think you can say this chapter was too quick

Okay, I don't, but from what I saw, Hikaru is only in there for a few panels, while all the attention is put on Inuyasha guy (I know he has a name, I just forgot what it is) they can't possibly have developped her character in such a short time, especially if she lost, just to be tossed aside to the other guy.

They did the same thing to Tetsuya, too. And what about that dude who fought Ginga? We barely heard anything from him and I doubt it's anything too great.
shocking, it's possible these characters may not be mainstays in the manga!
wait.

Little confused here. Some other kid had flame Libra. I thought Hokuto would have it Confused
(Aug. 08, 2009  10:53 PM)Dude Wrote: Okay, I don't, but from what I saw, Hikaru is only in there for a few panels, while all the attention is put on Inuyasha guy (I know he has a name, I just forgot what it is) they can't possibly have developped her character in such a short time, especially if she lost, just to be tossed aside to the other guy.

They did the same thing to Tetsuya, too. And what about that dude who fought Ginga? We barely heard anything from him and I doubt it's anything too great.

Also, most people wil read/watch both. Hikaru has backstory created in the anime, so it doesn't need to be explored as much in the manga
I finally had time to add chapter 12, which is quite early this month thanks to Miingno.
Thanks!
Miingno finally got time to scan the October issue. We all hope he will get his copy earlier next time.

One panel in the manga is ... 'scary'.
I look forward to reading it.
Metal Fight Beyblade Vol.3 (Manga)
Chapters: 10-13
Release date: 11/27/2009

Source: Amazon Japan:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/メタルファã...696&sr=1-2
I just finished adding all the scans Miingno sent me : there were a lot more things than usual.

In chapter 14, there is Mizuchi with his Poison Serpent. Sora Akatsuki and Tobio Ooike also make an appearance. Odd that Sora and Ginga actually do meet in the manga.

There is also a special booklet that contains too many things to list, but notably a small comic featuring Blader DJ. You can see him working out ...

And yes, the limited black Lightning L Drago could be obtained by filling the form which Miingno scanned and that was inserted in each CoroCoro volume of that month's issue.
I thought we had a specific topic for volume releases ...
Anyway, I must say this cover is boring :
[Image: MFB_MangaVolume3.jpg]
The next scans have been added.

Phoenix is officially Ryuusei, Ginga's father.

There are also two special booklets to advertise the two video games.
(Dec. 13, 2009  1:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Phoenix is officially Ryuusei, Ginga's father.

As some expected/suspected.
wow shocker not lol but non the less cool
I'm just surprised how Ryuusei found Burn Pheonix.
This is a terrible reveal...

Kai-V went "Oh, it's really Ryuusei" the first time she saw Phoenix's chin...I mean...If she could recognize him just with his chin, how could Ginga not realize it before?

At least, in the anime, his face is covered and his voice is changed, but it's still cliché as hell...
everyone one had predicted that anyways but i dont get it ginga must be slow, very slow.