Metal Fight Beyblade Manga

How dare they take away Tetsuya's kanis!!!!

I read it and...man, I wish Tetsuya would have been there longer...but no, instead we get an awful lot of Benkei. Did anyone really doubt that Ryuuga would win against him? Benkei is just too lame to win against any opponent.
(Jul. 11, 2009  6:45 PM)Dude Wrote: How dare they take away Tetsuya's kanis!!!!

I read it and...man, I wish Tetsuya would have been there longer...but no, instead we get an awful lot of Benkei. Did anyone really doubt that Ryuuga would win against him? Benkei is just too lame to win against any opponent.

you're calling benkei lame in comparison to tetsuya?

tetsuya is irritating and benkei rules
(Jul. 11, 2009  6:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: tetsuya is irritating and benkei rules

Hey, Tetsuya is the awesomest thing in the world! Do you know someone who has a trained army of crabs? Benkei sure doesn't!
tetsuya is a childish, selfish, vindictive brat who wants to hurt everyone around him because one friend screwed him over

benkei fought kyouya until he couldn't stand anymore and admired him so much that he decided to follow him for the rest of his life. the two of them share a completely unbreakable friendship

yeah tetsuya is way cooler
Unhappy Poor Tets. And Benkei for that matter.
Has everyone forgotten that Tetsuya is a murderer?
but but but KANI KANI XDDD
I just find him kinda funny. He is obviously their for comic relief and I like him. Benkei is determinedly the better character, however.
(Jul. 11, 2009  6:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yeah tetsuya is way cooler

I smell a slight sarcasm.

He's not cool at all, he's ridiculous...but, for some reason, I love that It is a mystery
(Jul. 11, 2009  6:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: but but but KANI KANI XDDD

Anyone remember that scene in Jurassic Park where the fat old guy sees the dinosaur and is like "cute now go away", then he gets eaten?

Well Tetsuya is kinda like that.
After seeing the new part of the opening, it seems even more characters from the manga are confirmed to appear :
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9355/...acters.jpg

Hopefully they can be introduced soon enough.
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: After seeing the new part of the opening, it seems even more characters from the manga are confirmed to appear :

I think Hyouma is next to Madoka...I mean, look at the hair! Chocked_2
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:52 PM)Dude Wrote: I think Hyouma is next to Madoka...I mean, look at the hair! Chocked_2
Oh, yes, he definitely is. I forgot to mention it ...
they couldn't have found a less awkward placing and stance for madoka than that
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: they couldn't have found a less awkward placing and stance for madoka than that

lol That's true. She looks like she's saying "Hi, I don't really belong here, but I still am Joyful_3"
Pisces will finally make an appearance in the manga :
[Image: manga01.jpg]

I wonder if Adachi Takafumi's design preference changed while drawing it ...
And I wonder if that character will even appear in the anime now. Even though I think we saw his/her shadow sometime in the opening, I doubt a beyblade that was released before the Hybrid Wheel System will actually be shown in the anime.
Yup...he's pretty ugly...
(Jul. 15, 2009  1:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Pisces will finally make an appearance in the manga :
[Image: manga01.jpg]

I wonder if Adachi Takafumi's design preference changed while drawing it ...
And I wonder if that character will even appear in the anime now. Even though I think we saw his/her shadow sometime in the opening, I doubt a beyblade that was released before the Hybrid Wheel System will actually be shown in the anime.

Seems a bit late Speechless I wonder if we'll see Hybrid Pisces soon.
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: After seeing the new part of the opening, it seems even more characters from the manga are confirmed to appear :

I may be wrong, but that shadow next to Hyouma looks rather familiar. Could it be :

.jpg   Mystery.jpg (Size: 16.7 KB / Downloads: 298)

Say, did anyone notice how the tall guy, on that picture looks an awful lot like Inuyasha? Doesn't really matter, though, since he's probably gonna have very little screen time.

Plus, the little guy next to Hikaru looks a lot like Ren Kagamine, from Vocaloid...

Would the author be starting to lack ideas?
(Jul. 17, 2009  3:08 PM)Dude Wrote: Would the author be starting to lack ideas?

would you stop being a tool
Metal Fight Beyblade manga Vol.3 will be released in November 2009. on one of the last pages of Vol.2 it says "Vol.3 November 2009" i'm assuming the next volume will have chapters 10-13. by that time chapter 15 will be out in CoroCoro Dragon Comics in December 2009.
Zanon uploaded the subbed version of chapter 3 :
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=78179

Hopefully it can start downloading soon ...
Miingno sent me chapter 11.

There are so many new characters that you will have to check their profile on Beyblade Spirit if you want to know them. And such odd names that will inevitably be changed in the dub ...

Also, Ryuutarou's design was changed ... Why ? If you look in chapter 10, his face is different to what we see in the eleventh chapter.

Basically :
Ryuuga defeated Benkei. Kyouya defeated Testuya. Tsubasa defeated Hikaru. Mizuchi 'defeated' Phoenix (reason : whereabouts unknown). Tobio 'defeated' Hokuto (reason : dog). Ginga defeated Ryuutarou. Tendouyuu defeated Kenta.
Quote: Tobio 'defeated' Hokuto (reason : dog).

Wut!?