Metal Fight Beyblade Manga

The scans are now accessed on that site :
http://bbspirit.net78.net/corocoro_mangascans.htm

Chapter 7 is here thanks to Miingno :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...nschapters

There is also an odd, short manga featuring a kid and Blader DJ in the DS Booklet.
Yesssss.
Daidouji stuff! I love how he comes in hanging off the helicopters ladder.

Dark Wolf makes its appearance. And a big beyblade tournament!
was wondering when the tournament would start. was hoping they'd adventure for a while tbh
Dang, wish they would have waited a little longer before a tournament as well. Oh well, maybe they will in the anime.
Anyway, thanks for this, Kai-V. Tell Miingno thanks as well. =)
Is it me or is the manga slowly dieing out?
(May. 02, 2009  10:52 AM)NeekAlert Wrote: Is it me or is the manga slowly dieing out?

How so? Considering the popularity of the anime and toys in Japan I thought it would be doing fairly well.
Chapter 8 was added, as well as scans of the hobby part. There is a new character called Phoenix and Kenta gets Flame Sagittario C145S.

NeekAlert, Metal Fight Beyblade is doing well. I recently saw that it was fifth in CoroCoro's Top 10 when it used to be eighth and ninth.
(May. 02, 2009  5:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Chapter 8 was added, as well as scans of the hobby part. There is a new character called Phoenix and Kenta gets Flame Sagittario C145S.

NeekAlert, Metal Fight Beyblade is doing well. I recently saw that it was fifth in CoroCoro's Top 10 when it used to be eighth and ninth.

Thanks for the scans Kai-V Joyful_2

Also I have a feeling that it is probably going to do even better in the coming months.
Kai-V - Once again thanks for manga))))))
Fine - that anime yet has not caught up manga - as it usually happens! XDDDD
Do many people still read the Metal Fight Beyblade Manga ? Or do they watch the anime ? ...
(May. 13, 2009  8:53 AM)Raykon Wrote: Do many people still read the Metal Fight Beyblade Manga ? Or do they watch the anime ? ...

I'm still checking both.
Oh, I would have thought not many people will be paying attention to the manga since the Anime is out.
That's why I asked it lol.
Very many people seems to me reads manga!
For example I Japanese do not understand ^^ "and consequently only through imagination which as I try to disassemble that there is written - too most and with anime!
However to look MFB it is a pleasure))))
Chapter 9 is there, along with the other hobby scans from CoroCoro.

Adachi Takafumi was right : Pegasis now looks a lot more like a Holy Beast than an actual flying horse.
(May. 02, 2009  5:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Chapter 8 was added, as well as scans of the hobby part. There is a new character called Phoenix and Kenta gets Flame Sagittario C145S.

Guessing Phoenix will be using Earth Aquilla?
(Jun. 12, 2009  9:54 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Guessing Phoenix will be using Earth Aquilla?
It is a good hypothesis, but I think there is also a Phoenix within the constellations. The first option might be more probably though, admittedly.
I forgot to mention that some of the fifteen finalists in the ninth chapter are too detailed for some of them not to eventually make an appearance in the anime. There is especially a girl with a giant "rebel hair lock" that I can easily distinguish out of the shadows in the opening, next to Ginga, Benkei, Kenta, Kyouya and Hikaru.
This sounds cool! I can't wait to see them. Hikaru was in the ninth chapter and we've seen Tetsuya in the manga too. I have noticed that Kyouya and Benkei now wear their anime clothes in the manga. Why is that?
Metal Fight Beyblade Manga Vol.1
contains chapters 1-4 + chapter 0

# 01. "Descending Pegasis!"
"Maiorita tenba(Pegashisu!)" 『舞い降りた天馬(ペガシス)!』
# 02. "Leone's Roar!"
"shishi(Reoone) no Otakebi!" 『獅子(レオーネ)の雄叫び!』
# 03. "The Forbidden Bey: LDrago!!"
"Kindan no Bei: Erudorago!!" 『禁断のベイ・エルドラゴ!!』
# 04. "Clash! Ginga VS Ryuuga!!"
"Gekitotsu! Ginga vs Ryuuga!!" 『激突! 銀河VS竜牙!!』

Metal Fight Beyblade Manga Vol.2
contains chapters 5-9:

# 05. "Stand up, Ginga!"
"tachiagare ginga!" 『立ち上がれ銀河!』
# 06. "Resurrect Pegasis!"
"yomigaere tenba(Pegashisu) de!" 『よみがえれ天馬(ペガシス)で!』
# 07. "Pegasis' Revival!"
"tenba(Pegashisu) fukkatsu!" 『天馬(ペガシス)復活!』
# 08. "Raising the curtain! Battle Bladers"
"kaimaku ! batoru bureedaazu" 『開幕! バトルブレーダーズ』
# 09. "Main Battle, Start!"
"honsen sutaato!" 『本戦スタート!』
Thank you for providing us with the Japanese and English titles of the Metal Fight Beyblade chapters. Is the manga still being translated into English by ZeroPositive?
(Jul. 02, 2009  8:56 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Thank you for providing us with the Japanese and English titles of the Metal Fight Beyblade chapters. Is the manga still being translated into English by ZeroPositive?
Chapter 3 should have been released a long time ago ... I will try to talk to Zanon.
Thank you! ^^ Please let us know what will happen from now on once you've spoken. If you can, could you please find out the reason why ZeroPositive stopped subbing Bakuten Shoot as well?
DATS is no longer helping them with the manga, and Zanon fired Metapod. they're currently looking for another translator for the manga.
Absolutely no news from Zanon ...

Anyway, the tenth chapter is finally there. I unfortunately cannot see any "kani" in Tetsuya's speech ...
The art for the manga has really improved. In particular, I think Ryuuga looks a lot more expressive and overall better in the manga than in the anime.