Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know!

awesomonewb Wrote:"yeah... yeah... whatever," said Kai.

I don't think you understand.

Metal Fight Beyblade (the new series), along with HMS, are all official Beyblades and are declared tournament-legal. Just because they beat your Beyblades does not mean they are cheap or cheating. They are improvements upon the plastic Beyblades.

You're a cheater yourself, so where do you get off?
Bey Brad Wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it could be kind of cool? Look at Samurai Champloo!
I agree with you 100%, I definately think the new age of blading should be street oriented and geared far more towards teenagers and young adults than kids and pre-teens because for 1 if this does well in this setting we'll all probably have more events to go to that'll have bladers in our age range, and more people to compete against overall.

For 2, by it being spread into older goups Beyblade may evelove to be far more complex and advanced than it ever was in order to keep this age range satisfied.

And finnaly for 3, as a result of number 2 Beyblade may ascend to the next level and be considered a real, full sport; just look at the Poker Championships on T.V. To me if a card game can be considered a full sport then blading can make it too.

I am just really excited at the possibilty that Beyblade may try to broaden its audience to older people, so please forgive me if my comment sounds a little far-fetched as i've always wished this to happen ever since i got into proffessional Beyblading, i just always wanted it to be so much more and BIGGER than it actually was and i wasn't the only one with that wish, all of my old freinds also wished for expansion because we where tired of not attending sanctioned events because of the young competition, but we did to setup our own local tournaments wich actually went pretty well (I won lots of money ehehe).
Bumpking12 Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it could be kind of cool? Look at Samurai Champloo!
I agree with you 100%, I definately think the new age of blading should be street oriented and geared far more towards teenagers and young adults than kids and pre-teens because for 1 if this does well in this setting we'll all probably have more events to go to that'll have bladers in our age range, and more people to compete against overall.

For 2, by it being spread into older goups Beyblade may evelove to be far more complex and advanced than it ever was in order to keep this age range satisfied.

And finnaly for 3, as a result of number 2 Beyblade may ascend to the next level and be considered a real, full sport; just look at the Poker Championships on T.V. To me if a card game can be considered a full sport then blading can make it too.

I am just really excited at the possibilty that Beyblade may try to broaden its audience to older people, so please forgive me if my comment sounds a little far-fetched as i've always wished this to happen ever since i got into proffessional Beyblading, i just always wanted it to be so much more and BIGGER than it actually was and i wasn't the only one with that wish, all of my old freinds also wished for expansion because we where tired of not attending sanctioned events because of the young competition, but we did to setup our own local tournaments wich actually went pretty well (I won lots of money ehehe).

Personally, I doubt that a "street" feel is aimed towards older players; it's more likely that it's being aimed towards younger players who want to act like older teenagers.
I hope Kanye West is in the movie

Wait, he hasn't sold out that much yet

uuh

D...iddy?
awesomonewb Wrote:Metal beyblades are cheat/cheap, and should not be allowed in battle. I have 2 and I tested it with my double weight blades and one of the weights got pulverized by the metal beyblade. It shattered into four pieces! DO NOT USE METAL BEYBLADES!
DUDE, COME ON! Big improvement on something old! In every Anime the main Goal of the hero is to become stronger to fight evil (like in Yu Yu Hakusho) same with Beyblades it's not cheating it's evolving(like in Pokemon).Joyful_3
Tbh I think Digimon would be a better metaphor. With Pokémon, there isn't the option to return to the previous form. With Beyblade, we can still use previous generations of the toy without having to get more.

And the cards is season 3 are like customizing, sooo
Thats true.^^
I originally posted in a wrong topic... instead of this one... Oups...

How to buy the new blades...

I made a video on how to pre-order the 2008 beybaldes now... (to bad i can't do it myself...(some probs with my parents) ) .

Anyway here's the how to video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av9L7UEQOBI
And the topic in my blog ( the same only with 100 or so blog-words , and some info ) : http://axiumbladeknight.blogspot.com/200...nline.html
Is it really necessary to make a video on how to order a Beyblade?
I guess it's useful, visuals are a very good way to teach. I haven't watched the video yet, though, so I don't know how good this one is.

I think the street look is pretty cool. It gives off a more edgy feel.
bugturtles Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it could be kind of cool? Look at Samurai Champloo! haha at AN thats not what you were thinking

I think the street look is pretty cool. It gives off a more edgy feel.

Ditto.
Beyblades should have breakdancing bladers. Or have teriyaki boyz do the op.

"Bladin' in the Streets" guys
I'm not sure if this has been talked about, but isn't there a guy here who could read Japanese? Toto, I think.

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...anjyo.html

Some sort of "event." Possibly a tournament or showcasing of what they currently have this coming July, but as I said, can't read it.

EDIT: carp' Brad put it on page 2. :'<

always read kids
TorchPegasus Wrote:Same with United Kingdom, it would be really great if kids used Beyblades fights to sort out their arguements insted of fists lmao =)

...and yeah, the new generation of kids are really aggresive and dissapointing...
i agree and they act soo imature they judge ppl by wat they like wen it that persons opinion
eh, well, I haven't seen anything that has to do with rules because I didn't take the time to read it. LOL.
awesomonewb Wrote:eh, well, I haven't seen anything that has to do with rules because I didn't take the time to read it. LOL.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Hmm with this street flair this can be very interested i sure will like it hip-hop & beyblade combinated that's good xD
And when we have luck then this would give a boom for beyblade again...

Hope it

peace
red_eyes
I like the street/urban feel we're getting.

Makes me think of The World Ends With You on the DS a bit.
This "street/urban feel" is a hit or miss in my opinion. It might work out to be good, but maybe not.
Kei Wrote:This "street/urban feel" is a hit or miss in my opinion. It might work out to be good, but maybe not.

i agree with him
blue and i should make some mad whack rhymes for beyblade
Brad, you should have Blue judge a freestyling contest at the next tourney.
oh i get it now

metal fight beyblade on the streets. this could be cool. in a way.
Pichuscute Wrote:...this anime is aimed for kids which takes away the best part(not so much best as idea) of gangstaness which is guns and fights and stuff that isn't really appropriate for beyblade.

Except that both Yuriy and Moses in the cartoon had launchers MADE FROM GUNS, not to mention Brooklyn's crossbow thingamajig.
Spinster Wrote:
Pichuscute Wrote:...this anime is aimed for kids which takes away the best part(not so much best as idea) of gangstaness which is guns and fights and stuff that isn't really appropriate for beyblade.

Except that both Yuriy and Moses in the cartoon had launchers MADE FROM GUNS, not to mention Brooklyn's crossbow thingamajig.

Umm as did Ian and as did "Spencer" and Bryan... (I don't remember the Japanese names and I don't feel much like looking them up.