Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know!

The previous thread was getting very crowded, so I wanted to make a new thread to keep the discussion going and so new users could jump in on the discussion.

The Beywiki article on Metal Fight Beyblade can be located here and contains all the information we currently have: http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=M...t_Beyblade
i wonder if they will make other metal blades?
drager metal slicer Wrote:i wonder if they will make other metal blades?

Obviously, they're not going to just release those bey and end the series.
Plastic bey are probably never coming back.
i know that i just thought they would make different metal blades
drager metal slicer Wrote:i know that i just thought they would make different metal blades

What are you talking about ...?
im taiking about the second versions of the new blades!
Bey Brad Wrote:
drager metal slicer Wrote:i know that i just thought they would make different metal blades

I think hes talking about another series (plastics > hms > mfb > ?). Anyway, it depends entirely on the success of this new series. But I wonder what possible improvements could possibly made that were so revolutional as to deserve a new series. My guess is it'd simply be a change in art direction (and a new beyblade construction of course) as I don't think the graffiti style has much life in it, though I prefer it to the HMS design.
Marin Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

I think hes talking about another series (plastics > hms > mfb > ?). Anyway, it depends entirely on the success of this new series. But I wonder what possible improvements could possibly made that were so revolutional as to deserve a new series. My guess is it'd simply be a change in art direction (and a new beyblade construction of course) as I don't think the graffiti style has much life in it, though I prefer it to the HMS design.

no i mean like a pegasus 2 or wolf 2 like a second version
Um, probably?
Marin Wrote:I think hes talking about another series (plastics > hms > mfb > ?). Anyway, it depends entirely on the success of this new series. But I wonder what possible improvements could possibly made that were so revolutional as to deserve a new series. My guess is it'd simply be a change in art direction (and a new beyblade construction of course) as I don't think the graffiti style has much life in it, though I prefer it to the HMS design.
The Graffiti look might be quite significant to the project. They may want to make Beyblades look 'street' to broaden their target market. We might see something like that style in the anime as a major advertising hook.
Kuznetsov Wrote:
Marin Wrote:I think hes talking about another series (plastics > hms > mfb > ?). Anyway, it depends entirely on the success of this new series. But I wonder what possible improvements could possibly made that were so revolutional as to deserve a new series. My guess is it'd simply be a change in art direction (and a new beyblade construction of course) as I don't think the graffiti style has much life in it, though I prefer it to the HMS design.
The Graffiti look might be quite significant to the project. They may want to make Beyblades look 'street' to broaden their target market. We might see something like that style in the anime as a major advertising hook.
So much is going in this direction nowadays =/

It would be very interesting if Takara releases a new series, Ceramic Fight Beyblade. The battle ends when one beyblade has been smashed apart.
When you buy a Beyblade, it comes in a bag of 20.
Hmm when i first saw this blades i think awesome i must have it. Now i think the same ^^. They look realy fresh, but when they are aviable in Germany or Switzerland i think thats going more than 1 or 2 years, do you think also?

But i didn't think that these blades can reborn the beyblade"sport". But i hope a little push came.....

A Video or anything else where we can see it in action doesnt exist or?
In terms of an official release by local distributors, I don't know. However, many online stores will be selling them when they are released in Japan.
Ryuki Wrote:Obviously, they're not going to just release those bey and end the series.

Pends on sales... how many different Cross Arms were ultimately made before that line was cancelled? Wasn't it two? I doubt MFB's will suffer the same malady, but there's always the chance.

Composer of Requiems Wrote:It would be very interesting if Takara releases a new series, Ceramic Fight Beyblade. The battle ends when one beyblade has been smashed apart.

Actually... I could really get behind this. It'd be a lot of fun.
Spinster Wrote:
Ryuki Wrote:Obviously, they're not going to just release those bey and end the series.

Pends on sales... how many different Cross Arms were ultimately made before that line was cancelled? Wasn't it two? I doubt MFB's will suffer the same malady, but there's always the chance.

Composer of Requiems Wrote:It would be very interesting if Takara releases a new series, Ceramic Fight Beyblade. The battle ends when one beyblade has been smashed apart.

Actually... I could really get behind this. It'd be a lot of fun.

Cross Arms? Huh?

Anyway, I would think that they might just sell moulds for kids to make Beyblade from some material they manufacture and sell. POUR INTO MOULD! INSTANT BEY!
Easy Bey Oven.
red_eyes Wrote:Hmm when i first saw this blades i think awesome i must have it. Now i think the same ^^. They look realy fresh, but when they are aviable in Germany or Switzerland i think thats going more than 1 or 2 years, do you think also?

But i didn't think that these blades can reborn the beyblade"sport". But i hope a little push came.....

Takara-Tomy plans distribution abroad in 2010. Until then, you will have to order these new Beyblades by mail order.

I think there is a fair chance that these new Beyblades can bring Beyblade back. It's a new generation of children now, and Beyblade is once of the most captivating toys I have ever seen.

There aren't any videos right now, but as soon as there is it will be posted here!
Bey Brad Wrote:
red_eyes Wrote:Hmm when i first saw this blades i think awesome i must have it. Now i think the same ^^. They look realy fresh, but when they are aviable in Germany or Switzerland i think thats going more than 1 or 2 years, do you think also?

Takara-Tomy plans distribution abroad in 2010. Until then, you will have to order these new Beyblades by mail order.

I think there is a fair chance that these new Beyblades can bring Beyblade back. It's a new generation of children now, and Beyblade is once of the most captivating toys I have ever seen.

There aren't any videos right now, but as soon as there is it will be posted here!

Hmm i dont know how it is in Canada but here in the swiss this generation of children who is know wouldnt interest for beyblade. Here in the swiss they trie to bee cool and to fight with other people whos weaker and smaller and I hate this generation. Okay it has normal Childs but not so much I am happy that when i was a child the generation was so nice we all have fun without fight with other people but back to topic:

I hope it an bring beyblade back, but i think befor a beyblade can make a blitz(i dont know in english a thin light who can kill people). But I hope a beyblade came back
I think we are all experiencing a similar issue with children all over the world. However, in Japan, the cultural climate is very different.
Bey Brad Wrote:I think we are all experiencing a similar issue with children all over the world. However, in Japan, the cultural climate is very different.

thats cool i didnt know that
Honestly, I'm rather disappointed by the newer generation of kids. It irks me to see how they behave in public and such. Thankfully the population here is about 60% nerd, so violence and such isn't such a large problem here.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Honestly, I'm rather disappointed by the newer generation of kids. It irks me to see how they behave in public and such. Thankfully the population here is about 60% nerd, so violence and such isn't such a large problem here.

I live in America.

Violence is (unfortunately) the very backbone of our culture.
Same with United Kingdom, it would be really great if kids used Beyblades fights to sort out their arguements insted of fists lmao =)

...and yeah, the new generation of kids are really aggresive and dissapointing...
It's all the fault of those video games! They are the spawn of the devil!