Metal Fight Beyblade DS

(Oct. 07, 2008  10:51 PM)max Wrote: i could say the same

Please don't make such useless posts. Read the rules.
i know g force was ok but hard to get the hang of
(Oct. 07, 2008  11:01 PM)max Wrote: i know g force was ok but hard to get the hang of

You're confusing me here, there is no "G-Force"(Gatchaman?), there was Beyblade (PS1), Beyblade V-Force: Ultimate Blader's Jam(GBA), Beyblade V-Force: Super Tournament Battle (GCN), and Beyblade GRevolution(GBA) for the English speaking audiences. And the G-Rev game was the only decent one of the bunch.
(Oct. 07, 2008  11:10 PM)To Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2008  11:01 PM)max Wrote: i know g force was ok but hard to get the hang of

You're confusing me here, there is no "G-Force"(Gatchaman?), there was Beyblade (PS1), Beyblade V-Force: Ultimate Blader's Jam(GBA), Beyblade V-Force: Super Tournament Battle (GCN), and Beyblade GRevolution(GBA) for the English speaking audiences. And the G-Rev game was the only decent one of the bunch.

Especially since the Playstation and Gamecube games were practically the same (other than the differing characters/seasons). Neither had much replay value and were rather boring overall. Ultimate Blader Jam was simply stupid and pointless.
(Oct. 07, 2008  11:10 PM)To Wrote: You're confusing me here, there is no "G-Force"(Gatchaman?), there was Beyblade (PS1), Beyblade V-Force: Ultimate Blader's Jam(GBA), Beyblade V-Force: Super Tournament Battle (GCN), and Beyblade GRevolution(GBA) for the English speaking audiences. And the G-Rev game was the only decent one of the bunch.

I think by G-Force he means G-Revolution.
yea, sorry everyone, i for one lovrd the game g revolution
[Image: MFB_DSscreenshot.jpg]

They expect to sell 4 million 40 000 copies.
(Nov. 11, 2008  2:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: MFB_DSscreenshot.jpg]

They expect to sell 4 million copies.

they will be disappointed
I wonder how the stylus will be used. I hope it isn't for just selection...
I`ll probably end up being the poor sap who imports this Tongue_out
I'll just wait for a UK release, I'm not to fussed about this. It had better look graphically better than the previous ones!
(Nov. 11, 2008  2:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

they will be disappointed

takara-tomy is on drugs or something if they really expect that

LOL, I am considering importing it though

I don't even suspect Sackboy: The Game will achieve that.
Their plan for Metal Fight Beyblade DS was actually very low compared to all the other games Hudson is going to release in the coming year. Most were expected to sell at least three or four times 4 million copies, so they are not totally unaware of the so-so popularity of Beyblade games.

You never know about Japanese video game players either.
(Nov. 12, 2008  12:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Their plan for Metal Fight Beyblade DS was actually very low compared to all the other games Hudson is going to release in the coming year. Most were expected to sell at least three or four times 4 million copies, so they are not totally unaware of the so-so popularity of Beyblade games.

You never know about Japanese video game players either.

ummmmmm WHAT

are you sure you're reading this right? even the pokemon games don't sell that much
But that is soley in Japan. Do they mean they expect 4 Million Yen in Sales? That's likely. But I don't think DragonBall DS has sold that much, and it's DragonBall.
Ah, might be 40 000 copies. Wrong translation. But the proportion still applies.
(Nov. 12, 2008  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, might be 40 000 copies. Wrong translation. But the proportion still applies.

40 000 (or even 400 000) is a way saner number.
Why bother to play with digital one since you have the real one in your hands...

After I check its ROM on an emulator, I may import it if I like it
(Nov. 12, 2008  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, might be 40 000 copies. Wrong translation. But the proportion still applies.

Considering it's on the DS, and has a manga I can easily see it selling 40 000.
http://www.hudson.co.jp/beyblade_ds/

I think this topic's title should be changed to 'Metal Fight Beyblade DS', since that is the title of the game.
Wow, the game looks better than I expected. And of course you get point for the beypointer...Wait wouldn't the Quezt event be over then?? Still if that was Ginga's voince saying "Gooo Shoot" then I've got some hope for the anme.
(Nov. 15, 2008  3:32 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Wow, the game looks better than I expected. And of course you get point for the beypointer...Wait wouldn't the Quezt event be over then?? Still if that was Ginga's voince saying "Gooo Shoot" then I've got some hope for the anme.
No, I doubt that is Ginga talking. It is just some random man.

When do you expect the Quetzalcoatl exclusivity to end ? Other limited beyblades would be announced. Right now, there is a yellow Aries Wheel.

Video uploaded for people who cannot view it on the official website :
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=AE5U7GZOzbA
okay i want that