Metal Fight Beyblade DS

Looks decent. I'll definitely be importing it.

Too bad the DSi removed the GBA slot, that Beypointer to GBA cartridge feature is a really cool concept.
the DSi is stupid anyway
(Nov. 16, 2008  7:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the DSi is stupid anyway

Well said.

But really, something simple with customisations and an anime type storyline would be way better than some of the stuff I hear they've tried to do in the past. =/
I wish i could record that guy saying GO SHOOOOOOOOOOT

edit: cant......stop.....watching.....trailer......
(Nov. 17, 2008  11:14 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: I wish i could record that guy saying GO SHOOOOOOOOOOT

Go Shoot.
(Nov. 17, 2008  4:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2008  11:14 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: I wish i could record that guy saying GO SHOOOOOOOOOOT

Go Shoot.

ahahahahahaha
THANK YOU KAI-V!!! XD
How did you do that?
probably audacity or she took the vid and just singled out the specific part.
(Nov. 18, 2008  1:16 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: THANK YOU KAI-V!!! XD
How did you do that?
I recorded the sound that was coming out of my speakers and removed the useless parts with a program.
March 26th 2009.
5775 yen, which can go as low as 4900 yen.
Action.
1 or 2 players.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/gamenavi/4988607006594/
(Nov. 29, 2008  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: March 26th 2009.
5775 yen, which can go as low as 4900 yen.
Action.
1 or 2 players.

forgot how insanely priced japanese games are
The reason it is so expensive is because it comes with an "original rare beyblade" and something for the Beypointer.
sweet definetly buying now. the battles better be 3d with camera angles. hopefully it wont be shity probily will be though.
(Nov. 29, 2008  6:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The reason it is so expensive is because it comes with an "original rare beyblade" and something for the Beypointer.

carp now i might have to buy it
(Nov. 29, 2008  6:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The reason it is so expensive is because it comes with an "original rare beyblade" and something for the Beypointer.

Something for the Beypointer? Such as...?

Maybe it's something you connect into the GBA port, which lets you upload your Beypointer score onto the game...

The "original rare beyblade" makes me more interested in this.
(Nov. 29, 2008  9:49 PM)Grey Wrote:

Something for the Beypointer? Such as...?

Maybe it's something you connect into the GBA port, which lets you upload your Beypointer score onto the game...

That's what it is; you can see it in the video.
It is called a "Beypoint Reader".
the new ds lacks a gba slot so if thats how it works then thats messed btw the rare hopefully isnt some special version of pegasis
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:05 PM)savatoex Wrote: the new ds lacks a gba slot so if thats how it works then thats messed btw the rare hopefully isnt some special version of pegasis

DSi can go die, it seriously sucks. When I found out it was just another remake of the original DS, I lost interest.

The beyblade is supposed to be an "Original rare beyblade", so it shouldn't be just some recolored beyblade that's been released already.
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:10 PM)Grey Wrote: The beyblade is supposed to be an "Original rare beyblade", so it shouldn't be just some recolored beyblade that's been released already.
You never know what TAKARA-TOMY considers 'original' ...
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=AE5U7GZOzbA graphics arent that good but im buyin the ds lite better not be region locked for onlt western ntsc and i love how playing the game effects your score or we it does when u link up ur beypointer
This game looks comparable to the Gamecube V-force version, so it might be pretty good. I don't know we'll just have to wait and see. I'll probably never buy it since it probably will never come out here lol
(Jul. 26, 2008  3:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the inherent problem with a beyblade video game is that there's no real reasoning for making it

there are already toys that do exactly what these things do in the video games, minus the monster summoning

That just means they shouldn't make a Beyblade game thats purely battles. An RPG should be good though. (I say should be good......I don't have much faith in Beyblade games though.....)