Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D TV RAW/DUB Episodes(109 RAW and 51(102) ENG ADDED)

Poll: What's the best file hosting site for uploading this episodes

Mediafire
79.49%
Ifile.it
20.51%
Total: 100% 39 vote(s)
(Jun. 19, 2012  12:41 PM)MegaPrime Wrote: Here is Episode 27 if we seriously wanted it.
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21675420/...__C_W__mkv

thank you... Smile
Thanks for Episode 48 Umi your encodes are better in terms of audio
Agreee the episode has better audio to be honest
I can't find english dubbed video. Every where is Chi Chu Cha language (Japanese) .. Unhappy
For what episode.Please explain more so that i can help you.
guys can you please upload episodes from 103 to 125 please i really need them
If its not too much could anyone please tell me where to find english subbed metal fight beyblade 4d (season 3) episodes or if possible to patch it in english...would be great help... Smile
Umm ... I wonder if will upload again chapter 121 of 4D ... The Lion's Pride, that the only thing I lack.
I will upload all 4D Episodes because most of them are not uploaded.
(Jul. 24, 2012  6:55 PM)LeonX13 Wrote: I will upload all 4D Episodes because most of them are not uploaded.
how much would it takes???

For about a week from now.I will start uploading the episodes okay
(Jul. 24, 2012  7:35 PM)LeonX13 Wrote: For about a week from now.I will start uploading the episodes okay

thanks , you are a hero
Watched basicly all of Season 2 now...kind of disappointed. Thanks for the episode uploads everyone

I am sorry, I know this is off topic but....

Your username 0_o
They are soo totally different.Yours has tempest and roman numerals in it .
Okay i will change it.
I wanted to finish uploading 4D Episodes by the end of this month but sadly i got a month suspension from Hazel but luckily i have all episodes and i will start uploading as fast and as soon as i can.
Episode 105 is beeing uploaded as am writing these.
The majority of the people voted for mediafire, why are these links not mediafire.....
Iam going to buy a mediafire premium account because it allows uploads over 200MB.
I know the files in Ifile.it will expire eventually.If you have a premium mediafire account hit me with a pm.