Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D TV RAW/DUB Episodes(109 RAW and 51(102) ENG ADDED)

Poll: What's the best file hosting site for uploading this episodes

Mediafire
79.49%
Ifile.it
20.51%
Total: 100% 39 vote(s)
(Jul. 28, 2012  12:42 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Iam going to buy a mediafire premium account because it allows uploads over 200MB.
I know the files in Ifile.it will expire eventually.If you have a premium mediafire account hit me with a pm.

Unfortunately, I don't. Good luck though!
(Jul. 28, 2012  12:46 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  12:42 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Iam going to buy a mediafire premium account because it allows uploads over 200MB.
I know the files in Ifile.it will expire eventually.If you have a premium mediafire account hit me with a pm.

Unfortunately, I don't. Good luck though!

Thanks mate.
I would also like to ask anyone who didnt find episode he wanted uploaded.You can just request by leaving a reply and i will upload the episode for you.Thanks for reading and visiting this thread.

well no one will afford to buy a mediafire premium account!
the best choice is to go with filecloud.io or jumbofiles or netload!
netload isn't good for free users but can be trusted for long storage!

I'm recommending those because Even if you upload a DMCA [Digital Millennium Copyright Act] File they just keep it because you are premium member!

That's not the Way Mediafire treats you!
even if you are premium member it removes the files which has DMCA Probs!
This is the major failure of it!

So don't risk it!
free users can't download files larger than 200 mb so don't upload them to mediafire
Okay i will get netload premium account.Thanks for the advice Suwadith you are awesome
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:27 PM)mohamedh Wrote: free users can't download files larger than 200 mb so don't upload them to mediafire

I think you saw this!
[Image: Np2mn.png]

well i think it only means the individual upload size for free users!
but still i'm not confirmed!
I think thats for free users only.I dont think netload is a good choice for free users.Can you reupload mirror links just for safety please.
Only two of us are working here.

[/quote]

Thanks mate.
I would also like to ask anyone who didnt find episode he wanted uploaded.You can just request by leaving a reply and i will upload the episode for you.Thanks for reading and visiting this thread.
[/quote]

can you please upload ep 107 , 109 and 110

Sure i will upload them but right now am a little busy.But i promise i will do it
I'll re-upload 120 again sometime later.

Got this message a while ago ...

"These files were expired or deleted by administrator from your account:

4D Episode 120.avi"

Thanks Cannon.That would really be appreciated.
Episode 107 request has been approved.
http://jumbofiles.com/hdtng2s6qyzr
Can a moderator remove the poll on this thread.Please
Wouldn't it just be easier to compress the files into ZIP files and upload to Mediafire on a free account...?
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:39 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: I think thats for free users only.I dont think netload is a good choice for free users.Can you reupload mirror links just for safety please.
Only two of us are working here.

what happened to Manaphy?
He kinda hasnt been here in a long while and hasnt been contributing a bit.I dont know why.Lets just stop talking about that.So are you in.
Keep up the Good Work Tiggy!!
Dont stop uploading.
i can upload ep 106 and 108
Then do it please thanks!
You can upload only to jumbofiles not mediafire or ifile.it because limited uploads and files expires.
(Jul. 28, 2012  8:31 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: He kinda hasnt been here in a long while and hasnt been contributing a bit.I dont know why.Lets just stop talking about that.So are you in.

well what do you want me to do?
i haven't got any of 4D Episodes!
i haven't yet started downloading them!
the only series i have is Metal Masters!
How is one supposed to update the OP? Since Beybladetiggy is banned ..

Maybe I can take charge? Aha.

EDIT: I'm now re-arranging everything. Smile
Tiggy has been banned.How are we gonna be updating this thread.Atleast you could have realised we needed him to do update this thread.What did he do.
(Jul. 29, 2012  2:05 PM)DragonX13 Wrote: Tiggy has been banned.How are we gonna be updating this thread.Atleast you could have realised we needed him to do update this thread.What did he do.

Oh no, nobody else can take over and nobody else can edit posts.

As if.
(Jul. 29, 2012  2:05 PM)DragonX13 Wrote: What did he do.

He was not banned immediately. He accumulated a 100% warning.
Its kinda sad on how he spent a week and half here for nothing.I bet he is soo sad now.I got a suggestion let me continue uploading episodes because i have all 4D and missing episodes.I was thinking i create a similar thread title and then merge the two threads.I will be controlling the first post.See no need for a lot of time trying to regain all 50000 views dont you think.