Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D SD & HD TV RAW (ep126 raw)

What time does the show air in Japan? I want to watch it on Keyhole
(Aug. 14, 2010  5:16 PM)Ozzy Wrote: What time does the show air in Japan? I want to watch it on Keyhole

... It's only a few posts above.
Oh sorry about that. I was getting frustrated from looking everywhere else.
Lol I'm guessing most people are too lazy to check.
Is there a specific channel I should be looking for? It's my first time using Keyhole
There's tv Tokyo (somewhere at the bottom)
(Aug. 14, 2010  5:31 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Is there a specific channel I should be looking for? It's my first time using Keyhole

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tv+tokyo+on+keyhole+tv
Thank you very much. I'm not exactly seeing a TV Tokyo option. Just Tokyo FM. I'm guessing that's it?
(Aug. 14, 2010  7:52 PM)Ozzy Wrote: I dont see any symbols. Just boxes.
You have to try each one then, hah. Have you tried clicking on those things though ? Sometimes, when it 'opens', you can see what Orisinal gave you, and you will know that it is TV Tokyo.
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:57 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: Can episode 71-74 be found online anywhere?
Episode 71 just aired in Japan, so DranzerX13 should have it soon. The rest has not been broadcast yet, so the answer is a categorical "no" ...
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:57 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: Can episode 71-74 be found online anywhere?

Episode 71 literally aired a few hours ago in Japan for the first time ...

It will probably be up soon; everything afterwards hasn't aired yet.

edit asfdasgfa
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:48 AM)Orisinal Wrote:
That would belong in the episode 74 thread, not here ...
Thax for all the episodes dude. Joyful_2
Thax for all the episodes dude. Tongue_out
I was out of town for the weekend. I'm encoding the episode now. Will be available shortly.
Good to see you're back :) Sorry for off topicness >.<
do you guys have english subs when you watch the newer episodes on tv tokyo?
(Aug. 26, 2010  6:06 AM)iRoveRice42 Wrote: do you guys have english subs when you watch the newer episodes on tv tokyo?
No. Beyblade is a kids show, therefore it is very easy to understand in general.
lol its mostly
"I;m NUMBER ONE"
"STARGAZER"
"GO [insert beyblade name here]"

pretty much it...
___Gives away the episode I guess, I just wanted to put this___

Im happy kyoya didnt lose, but he should have won. He puts in the time and the work as a blader. If it was real life he would be the best. XD But ginga is the main dude of the show Tired and we all know how that gose....

Kyoya = NUMBER ONE BLADER EVA!! Pinching_eyes_2[/u]