Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D SD & HD TV RAW (ep126 raw)

(Jun. 23, 2010  1:56 AM)ideasharing Wrote: Somehow there is no audio for Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion 63 RAW [The Bey With a Hero's Name]. Does anyone else have the same/similar problem?

I got that too, Veoh doesn't seem to have sound either.
(Jun. 23, 2010  2:30 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2010  1:56 AM)ideasharing Wrote: Somehow there is no audio for Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion 63 RAW [The Bey With a Hero's Name]. Does anyone else have the same/similar problem?

I got that too, Veoh doesn't seem to have sound either.

Doesn't have sound for me too...
carp! Sorry about that you guys, I'm fixing the problem now. I'm re uploading it with sound.
Great effort on your part .... thx so much ...
Thanks for uploading the episodes DranzerX13.

Also(sorry if someone mentioned this before) but it seems like they are recycling the plot of season 3 of the original Beyblade?
awesome as usual Dranzer X13
the MU link for ep68 doesn't seem to work ... typo or somethig?
If you don't mind me asking what time in Japan does Metal Fight Beyblade explosion air ?
And what channel (I'm sure its Tv Tokyo but i want to make sure)
(Jul. 31, 2010  1:41 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: If you don't mind me asking what time in Japan does Metal Fight Beyblade explosion air ?
And what channel (I'm sure its Tv Tokyo but i want to make sure)

Sunday at 8:30am (local time) on TV Tokyo.
From 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. It's so early Speechless
Alright Thank you all very much. I needed to know because I found this free and legal program released by the Japanese government called KeyholeTV which has like 5 TV station on it for free along with a bunch of radio stations , so i needed the time so i could watch it.

So if I'm correct if its 8:30 AM Japan time when it airs that should be 7:30 PM EST correct?

@Orisinal ..... did you not read what I said I asked what time it comes on in Japan not america or canada, I said Japan. I know that Beyblade Metal fusion comes on American TV at 7:30 in the morning
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:21 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Alright Thank you all very much. I needed to know because I found this free and legal program released by the Japanese government called KeyholeTV which has like 5 TV station on it for free along with a bunch of radio stations , so i needed the time so i could watch it.

So if I'm correct if its 8:30 AM Japan time when it airs that should be 7:30 PM EST correct?

@Orisinal ..... did you not read what I said I asked what time it comes on in Japan not america or canada, I said Japan. I know that Beyblade Metal fusion comes on American TV at 7:30 in the morning
All of us who watch Metal Fight Beyblade live are using KeyHoleTV already, hah.

From what I remember because I have not watched the episodes live in a while, in Eastern Time, it is at 7:30 PM on Saturday.
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:21 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Alright Thank you all very much. I needed to know because I found this free and legal program released by the Japanese government called KeyholeTV which has like 5 TV station on it for free along with a bunch of radio stations , so i needed the time so i could watch it.

All of us who watch Metal Fight Beyblade live are using KeyHoleTV already, hah.

From what I remember because I have not watched the episodes live in a while, in Eastern Time, it is at 7:30 PM on Saturday.

... Kai-V why isn't there a sticked thread about KeyholeTV. I had no idea it existed until last night when looking for a way to watch pokemon sunday

Alright, I'll make sure to watch it tonight at 7:30 its gonna be sweet being able to see the episodes Live. In the meantime I need to watch the last 2-3 episodes so i can catch up with the series

That is japan ._.
@Orisinal Well Kai-V and Aqua say its on at 8:30. And i checked the Tv Tokyo website and they say 8:30 as well. Which is why when you said 7:30 i assumed you got the two mixed up (since MFB comes on CN at 7:30)
if you live in the USA -

Saturdays @

PDT: 4:30 PM
CDT: 6:30 PM
EDT: 7:30 PM

Japan is 17 hours ahead of PDT in the USA.

Once Daylight Savings Time ends in the USA, Japan will be 16 hours ahead instead of 17.
aww looks good cant wait to see tsubasa destroy other bladers when he gets stronger