Metal Fight Beyblade 4D (Series 3)

"In the Cosmos, a strange phenomenon has occurred.

One day, Ginga and Co. help Yuki, a boy who is attacked by Johannes, a mysterious youth. Even though Yuki is a boy genius and an astronomer, he is a Blader who owns “Anubius”. Yuki says that he has come to tell Ginga and his friends about the voice of the Star Fragment. He witnessed the Star Fragment (a meteor) fall from the sky one day. That single light dwells within Anubius and he says that he heard the voice of the Star Fragment that evening. A great evil is trying to revive the “Black Sun” and "Nemesis", a god of destruction, by using the unknown power of the Star Fragment and...

Ginga and Co.s’ new adventure begins!!"
(Mar. 10, 2011  10:34 PM)Saigo Wrote: "In the Cosmos, an unusual event has occurred.

One day, Ginga and co. help Yuki, a boy who is attacked by Johannes, a mysterious youth. Although Yuki is a boy genius and an astronomer, he is a Blader who owns “Anubius”. Yuki says that he has come to tell Ginga and his friends about the voice of the Star Fragment. He witnessed the Star Fragment (a meteor) fall from the sky one day. That single light dwells within Anubius and he says that he heard the voice of the Star Fragment that evening. A great evil tries to revive the “Black Sun” and Nemesis, the god of destruction, by using the unknown power of the Star Fragment and...

Ginga and co.s’ new adventure begins!!"

WoW! thank you very much for the translation Saigo, and what a way to explain the new season indeed!

Plus the (so they say) deity sibling to Horseus, Anubis; I'm excited just reading this already! I sincerely hope "Black Sun" does not refer to Eclipse Sol Blaze though, unless it happens to be Sol Blaze's "evolve" form.

Also, I guess I got my wish after all, I wanted to see more of these Star Fragments (origin of beyblade) being milked and now I am very much content. Plus more "god status" beyblades /drool.
WOW! After seeing a promotional picture for 4D in CoroCoro April 2011 issue...
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108312...54377.html

Ginga
Ryuga
Yuki
Kyoya
Benkei
Kenta
Madoka

No Masamune....so it looks like he might be staying in America, and won't be in the 3rd season.
Yuki, Somehow Reminds Me Of Kenny From Original Series.

A Shortened Description Of MFB 4D According To My Speculation -
Ginga And Co. Try To Stop The "Evil" Who Is Using Star Fragment's Power But They Are Unsuccessful And "Black Sun" And Nemesis Revive. After Something, Both Are Again Restored.

"Black Sun Is A Bey Which Is Owned By Nemesis - This Thought Came After Reading Nemesis Is God Of Destruction And Sol Blaze Changed The Weather Of Earth When Its Was Battling In The Movie.
Wait, so Helios is in the new series?

I just noticed that Yuki is a mini version of Zeo, and Kenta, and Madoka have new outfits.

Ginga still has the bandage -.-
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:13 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Wait, so Helios is in the new series?

I just noticed that Yuki is a mini version of Zeo, and Kenta, and Madoka have new outfits.

Ginga still has the bandage -.-

No...The Bey Is Called Black Sun And Sol Blaze Depicted Sun ... That Was My Thought.
We have no idea what the Beyblade is called, so do not just say "The Bey Is Called Black Sun".
Thanks for the images DranzerX13 and Saigo.

(Mar. 15, 2011  10:30 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: No Masamune....so it looks like he might be staying in America, and won't be in the 3rd season.

Or he could make one of those snazzy comeback half way through the season, like Ryuuga did in season 2. Also, Ryuuga's nose looks slightly bigger(?) than usual within the poster.

I really hope this new main antagonist will have decent personality as well as being drawn nicely.
(Mar. 15, 2011  4:18 PM)JÆMS Wrote: I really hope this new main antagonist will have decent personality as well as being drawn nicely.

I wouldn't get my hopes up with a villain with such an obviously evil name like Nemesis.

And judging from that giant looming shadow with eyes and smile that glow red, I'm not really looking foward to this one. See, Julius was cool, because he wasn't gleeful about everything. With such a smile, this guy is totally gleeful.

But that's okay. Being evil and enjoying it can be done well, as we've seen with Ryuuga (But it can also be failed, like we've seen with Damian)

As long as this guy isn't as short as Damian, he should do okay.

EDIT: His eyes glow yellow. Big difference.
(Mar. 15, 2011  10:30 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: WOW! After seeing a promotional picture for 4D in CoroCoro April 2011 issue...

Ginga
Ryuga
Yuki
Kyoya
Benkei
Kenta
Madoka

No Masamune....so it looks like he might be staying in America, and won't be in the 3rd season.

Come on are you telling my only ONLY KYOYA AND KENTA can afford new clothes...??!!
(Mar. 15, 2011  10:30 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: WOW! After seeing a promotional picture for 4D in CoroCoro April 2011 issue...

What ?! Masamune would not be in the 3rd season ?! °°"
It's horrible !!! I'm so sad...

It's okay ! Anyway Kyoya has new wonderful clothes *O*
He is so handsome !
The 3rd season will be cool, I want to see it quickly.
(Mar. 15, 2011  6:22 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Come on are you telling my only ONLY KYOYA AND KENTA can afford new clothes...??!!

And Madoka. Also Ginga has his new headband...

(Mar. 15, 2011  8:07 PM)Kyoya-x-Nile Wrote: What ?! Masamune would not be in the 3rd season ?! °°"
It's horrible !!! I'm so sad...

As some said earlier, he will probably appear later in the season. It may even be possible he faces Ginga in this new "Ultimate Bladers" tournament, however that is just speculation of mine.

Looks like the new season is kinda promising. Also, I hope Kenta earns a bigger role in the series.
HAH! If the anime keeps that Yuki's bey, Hasbro will have to release.... MERCURY ANUBIS 85XF! YESSS! Since he seems to be a main character and all.
its definatly mercury anubis
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108312...51547.html
picture of yuki and bey
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108312...52278.html
bit beast of anubis thingy

wow this seoson looks really good so far
hmmm i betcha for sum reoson libra evolves to infinity libra
and sum guy will have sum bey called quetzacoatl lol
any way i love this series so far
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:44 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: HAH! If the anime keeps that Yuki's bey, Hasbro will have to release.... MERCURY ANUBIS 85XF! YESSS! Since he seems to be a main character and all.

I think they wont release 85 and XF as Bakushin Susanoo Was Changed to 105 F.
(Mar. 16, 2011  10:15 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:44 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: HAH! If the anime keeps that Yuki's bey, Hasbro will have to release.... MERCURY ANUBIS 85XF! YESSS! Since he seems to be a main character and all.

I think they wont release 85 and XF as Bakushin Susanoo Was Changed to 105 F.

Well, don't forget that Yuki seems like some techy guy, so they could say that the bey was modded in the dub and release it... I just really want it to happen.
EDIT: This also means though that there will be more Mercury testers because both Mercury and Anubis will have to become more available.
Oh my god! Did they have to change Kyoya's costume? IT LOOKS G@Y!!! His old costume was way better.
Just one small thing to point out:

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108312...53056.html

This implies that Nemesis is actually a Beyblade: "In the battle against the divine Beyblade, Nemesis..."
I agree with X1 yuki reminds me of kenny, and also if mercury anubis is released in the anime and it became more available wouldn't its price drop drastically?
Does anyone happen to know which version of Mercury Anubis Yuki will have?
Since they mention "Legend Blader" in the manga and that I thought this was going to be the name of the new tournament, I hope it will be the Legend Ver., however Yuki's attack is "Brave Impact", so perhaps it is the Brave Ver.
(Mar. 18, 2011  4:36 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Does anyone happen to know which version of Mercury Anubis Yuki will have?

I might be wrong but i think his will be the regular mercury anubis but with gold stripes instead of white stripes
(Mar. 24, 2011  10:58 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: I might be wrong but i think his will be the regular mercury anubis but with gold stripes instead of white stripes

Kai-V[b Wrote:]Since they mention "Legend Blader" in the manga and that I thought this was going to be the name of the new tournament, I hope it will be the Legend Ver., however Yuki's attack is "Brave Impact", so perhaps it is the Brave Ver. [/b]

Are you blind ? Why are you trying to come up with a better answer when you have no idea either ?
rhanks for telling dude it's an awesome news hope this is also a hit