Metal Fight Beyblade 4D (Series 3)

CoroCoro Comics March 2011 issue reveals that a new Metal Fight Beyblade television series called Metal Fight Beyblade 4D will air in Spring 2011 (most likely April 3, 2011)
on TV Tokyo. More info about the new series will be revealed in the April 2011 issue.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Series Summary:
source found here: http://www.at-x.com/program_detail/index.html/2719/new

In the Cosmos, an unusual event has occurred.

One day, Ginga and Co. help Yuki, a boy who is attacked by Johannes, a mysterious youth. Although Yuki is a boy genius and an astronomer, he is a Blader who owns “Anubius”. Yuki says that he has come to tell Ginga and his friends about the voice of the Star Fragment. He witnessed the Star Fragment (a meteor) fall from the sky one day. That single light dwells within Anubius and he says that he heard the voice of the Star Fragment that evening. A great evil is trying to revive the “Black Sun” and "Nemesis", the god of destruction, by using the unknown power of the Star Fragment and...

Ginga and Co.s’ new adventure begins!!

Translation credits go to Saigo.
Amazing find thank you for the info DranzerX13 ^^ i am just speculating but in the corner is it just me or does it appear Kyouya has been given a new outfit....?:\
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:53 PM)Akatsuki Wrote: Amazing find thank you for the info DranzerX13 ^^ i am just speculating but in the corner is it just me or does it appear Kyouya has been given a new outfit....?:\
Read around...

(Feb. 15, 2011  1:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Kyouya's new design from the manga can be seen in this video, around 1:55 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLTUHwpk2tw
In the anime, it should be just slightly better.
Ginga Has Also Got The Second Wing On His HeadBand.
Wow! I wonder what this series offers us.. Even though Metal Fight Beyblade 4D sounds weird. Anyway, thanks for the heads-up DranzerX13
Hm, I already posted all this news ... ?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-B...#pid547087
And everything that follows, including better pictures of Kyouya's new design ...

Apparently there are a lot of people who do not read my posts, even if I always try to make them only relevant all the time ...
4D is such an awful name, but I guess they feel they can get away with it, since Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds is dead.
ANN got my email last night about the new series:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...-to-launch

I'm so happy. ^__^

I think the 4D will stand for 4 Dimension or something like that.
(Feb. 15, 2011  10:18 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: ANN got my email last night about the new series:

I'm so happy. ^__^

No ... We have been talking about what each four D words is more than enough in the Beyblade General forum ...
(Feb. 15, 2011  10:18 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: ANN got my email last night about the new series:

I'm so happy. ^__^

Nope, otenki2010 sent it first. Anyways I can't wait! A second wing on Ginga's forehead didn't really make a difference.
otenki2010 is the one who originally posted the big news on his blog. I was the one who sent ANN the news info of it, and gave them the link to otenki2010's blog. Unless his name is what shows on the news tip, which I highly doubt it. I know it's mine. But nonetheless, the news about the new series has been spread and that's what matters. I'm not always the first to know Beyblade news in the US/Canada/UK/Australia, which sometimes Kai-V beats me to it. I just submitted the news to ANN mainly so it'd be on their news right away instead of weeks or maybe a month later.

I kinda wish it was Kai-V who sent the email to ANN instead of me. She deserves it more than me. She's the queen of Beyblade news.

Besides the news article, I wonder if Ginga will get a new outfit as well. It'd be weird if it was just Kyoya that gets a new outfit.
Gingka has the 2nd wing on his scarf from what I've heard.
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:14 AM)Sequoia Wrote: Gingka has the 2nd wing on his scarf from what I've heard.

On his bandana ... However, that is still only in the second 'season' in the manga. We are expecting changes to happen to his design in the third season.
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:14 AM)Sequoia Wrote: Gingka has the 2nd wing on his scarf from what I've heard.

On his bandana ... However, that is still only in the second 'season' in the manga. We are expecting changes to happen to his design in the third season.

Yeah, bandana, that's what I meant, sorry.... I don't really pay attention the anime that much.
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:21 AM)Sequoia Wrote: Yeah, bandana, that's what I meant, sorry.... I don't really pay attention the anime that much.

It was never even mentioned in the anime ... Unless you meant the characters in general.
Well its glad to hear that we have all the basic characters! I was afraid we would lose Gingka and the gang. For some reason I can already tell that Gingka, Ryuuga, and Kyoya will be rivals (partners) The three best! Does anyone else think the same. Seeing that they are BB-105 BB-108 and such...
I Hope they show sora with a really awesome beyblade having to play more parts in the story & i am bored with the team stuff , i hope there is a new format of world championships & gimmick match types like fatal - 4 ways , cage bey battles , No KO [ Last Bey Standing / Spinning ] wow , they can take so much ideas from wrestling my favorite would be like a inferno bey battle

I am really excited about B4D , i like the beys , can't say anything about gingka , but i really want sora to shine , he is a well suited protagonist than gingka

anyway thank you dranzerx13 for making a topic so we can discuss the new show Smile

\^^/ [ Yeeeee ]

Thanks
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:24 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: I Hope they show sora with a really awesome beyblade having to play more parts in the story & i am bored with the team stuff , i hope there is a new format of world championships & gimmick match types like fatal - 4 ways , cage bey battles , No KO [ Last Bey Standing / Spinning ] wow , they can take so much ideas from wrestling my favorite would be like a inferno bey battle

I am really excited about B4D , i like the beys , can't say anything about gingka , but i really want sora to shine , he is a well suited protagonist than gingka

anyway thank you dranzerx13 for making a topic so we can discuss the new show Smile

\^^/ [ Yeeeee ]

Thanks

Sorry Nitroneo but Kyouya And Masamune Have Better Personality Than Sora.
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:47 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Well its glad to hear that we have all the basic characters! I was afraid we would lose Gingka and the gang. For some reason I can already tell that Gingka, Ryuuga, and Kyoya will be rivals (partners) The three best! Does anyone else think the same. Seeing that they are BB-105 BB-108 and such...

For Sure.
Wow, another season. I thought that there wasn't going to be another season until 7 months. Glad to hear Ginga and everybody else are still there.
(Feb. 16, 2011  3:28 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Wow, another season. I thought that there wasn't going to be another season until 7 months. Glad to hear Ginga and everybody else are still there.

What ? Beyblade, even with the old series, always had seasons that were right after each other. Even in Metal Fight Beyblade. How could you not expect the following season to start in April, just like Explosion and the first season did ? It was the most obvious thing ...
Yay! I knew they would make a 3rd but it's always nice to get re-assurance and proof of it.
Where do you guys think Ginga buys his bandanas? Is there some sort of textile shop where he can make a comission for a bandana with a one-winged Pegasis on it and then makes another comission later to add the wing or does he just hot-glue it on the original bandana?

I'm joking, of course, but I always find the clothes people wear, in anime, to be hilarious, especially if they don't even try to explain it.

Anyway, pretty sure everyone saw a third season coming. The question now being if there's going to be a fourth season, so that it officially surpasses Bakuten Shoot.
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  3:28 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Wow, another season. I thought that there wasn't going to be another season until 7 months. Glad to hear Ginga and everybody else are still there.

What ? Beyblade, even with the old series, always had seasons that were right after each other. Even in Metal Fight Beyblade. How could you not expect the following season to start in April, just like Explosion and the first season did ? It was the most obvious thing ...

I'm not very good at predicting things.
X1 ' Wrote: Sorry Nitroneo but Kyouya And Masamune Have Better Personality Than Sora.

If discussion is allowed then

Masamune & Kyouya had their shot at the top , but sora didn't & dude see Soras attire , if he is not suited to be a protagonist then who his , masamune is good i like him too , but they have made a mockery of him , the dude blabbers too much & can't follow up , they made him look like Tyson with the excited talk , but tyson did win , masamune fails big time , Sora has huge potential to be the hero & many people would agree that he should b given a fair shot at the big leagues

Sorry if discussion are not allowed here pm me i will stop Smile
I have found some information but will not make a new topic for it yet as there is no official confirmation for the episode title, but as was to be expected, Big Bang Pegasis will not appear in the second season, only in the first episode of the third season and then all the episodes that follow.

Apparently the 103rd episode is just called "Big Bang Pegasis", and will be broadcast on TV Tokyo on April 3rd 2011.