Metal Fight Beyblade 4D - Season Review Thread

Poll: Did you like 4D as a whole season?

I loved it!
26.32%
It was good
42.11%
Meh
28.95%
I didn't really like it much
0%
Utter carp
2.63%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
hahahaha lol manaphy you really cracking me up
didn`t you know prophecy can be averted but Ginga has been lucky too many times.
Just stating the truth! He can shove a Double Cheeseburger in his throat in one, he can transport people to different dimensions via Beyblade, he can ride on a Pegasus into Space, where there's no air and come back alive...

Seriously, Gingka should be dead by now.
Ginga will probably become god soon and reveal that a brave Beyblader (Tyson) had made the universe whole a second time, at one point in the past eternal cycle.
I was fine with everything up to the end of the Asian tag team tournament. But evertyhing went down hills afterwards. There were way too many characters and episodes were now 12min. The whole nemesis and legendary blader concept was executed pretty bad I think.
I REALLY HATE YU (not you), I find him SO IRRITATING. Then they introduced some pink haired midget Titi and it became even more annoying.

Forgive me for comparing it to G-Revolutions (which I really loved and thought was done well) but in G-revolutions, the 4 original main characters (takao, kai, ray, max) went through significant character developments. Not only they faced their last opponents (BEGA) as a team, but they each went through their own personal battles. But in the latter half of 4D, i felt that the characters were basically fighting with each other for no real reason.

I also felt disappointed with how they used Ryuga. In 1st season, he was a major antagonist, 2nd season he was wandering around but wasn't really important to the plot, so I figured 4D would show him doing something major, but like all the other characters, he never did anything integral to the plot and i felt his sacrifice was anti-climatic.
(Aug. 20, 2012  11:46 AM)banditkingg Wrote: I was fine with everything up to the end of the Asian tag team tournament. But evertyhing went down hills afterwards. There were way too many characters and episodes were now 12min. The whole nemesis and legendary blader concept was executed pretty bad I think.
I REALLY HATE YU (not you), I find him SO IRRITATING. Then they introduced some pink haired midget Titi and it became even more annoying.

Forgive me for comparing it to G-Revolutions (which I really loved and thought was done well) but in G-revolutions, the 4 original main characters (takao, kai, ray, max) went through significant character developments. Not only they faced their last opponents (BEGA) as a team, but they each went through their own personal battles. But in the latter half of 4D, i felt that the characters were basically fighting with each other for no real reason.

I also felt disappointed with how they used Ryuga. In 1st season, he was a major antagonist, 2nd season he was wandering around but wasn't really important to the plot, so I figured 4D would show him doing something major, but like all the other characters, he never did anything integral to the plot and i felt his sacrifice was anti-climatic.

Yu Tendo is not annoying in Japanese but rather the English Dub most of the time IMO
His difference in voice between the English Dub and the Japanese can be extremely irritating.

The Japanese version tries to make out that he's still a kid, and likely younger than Kenta.
The English Dub tries to show him as more mature, but his voice and attitude really don't go well together.

I won't deny that 4D was disappointing in terms of character development, except in Kenta's case. Kenta appeared to undergo a huge development which saw him mature hugely and learn that not everything in life can be good.