Horrible
9.09%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
154. To the Future
未来へ
Mirai he
Air date: 2012-04-01

720p: http://ifile.it/umaksyx
I hate when a whole season goes out and I can't watch it I hate u Netflix :ARGH: Argh!
So...the future is shown. Just as planned.
(Feb. 27, 2012  5:03 PM)Jrx Wrote: So...the future is shown. Just as planned.
i think they will revive ryuga at the last episode because they wanted to show everyone saying go beyblade at the end
This episodes going to be sappy, I know it.
It would probably just show what happens in the few years after defeating Nemesis. Seriously, they cannot do much else in less than fifteen minutes ...
(Feb. 27, 2012  7:01 AM)Hydron Wrote: Only 5 episodes left =(
only 5 episodes left =), because zero g is coming out.
(Feb. 27, 2012  5:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It would probably just show what happens in the few years after defeating Nemesis. Seriously, they cannot do much else in less than fifteen minutes ...

Wait, wasn't the last episode supposed to be a Special?
If it were a special, there would be no Cross Fight B-Daman. Considering that it is a relatively new series starting, I doubt TAKARA-TOMY would just give it a break on the first week of March out of nowhere.
This information was also posted on 2ch underneath April 1, 2012 eptitle.

4月1日は普通に15分放送で最終回じゃない

Which translates to:
April 1 is not normally a 15-minute final episode broadcast.

So this episode is just another 15 minute episode.
So we get only barely 15 Minutes for the last episode? Ah carp, thought it'd be longer this time.

I wonder what will happen to both Rago and Pluto by then. Both probably will die.
It is not confirmed, obviously, since all we know about this episode is what is in the first post, but you have to remember Cross Fight B-Daman.
Could be an April Fool's for all we know.
(Feb. 27, 2012  9:41 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Could be an April Fool's for all we know.

What do you mean by aprils fools. I dont think that they would ever trick us like that.
I call dibs on a Madoka/Gingka couple Tongue_out
(Feb. 27, 2012  9:44 PM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2012  9:41 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Could be an April Fool's for all we know.

What do you mean by aprils fools. I dont think that they would ever trick us like that.

I was joking, and supporting what Kai-V said while pointing out the irony of the date.

Don't take things so literally and just appreciate a joke.
I'm hoping for something like the dream Kenta had in ep.109 will happen in the last two episodes
(Feb. 27, 2012  9:45 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: I call dibs on a Madoka/Gingka couple Tongue_out
LOL NICE

I hope Ryuuga will be back!!! Without Ryuuga metal fight is not complete.
I have a feeling that Kenta's dream is going to be precisely what is going to happen, basically.
what happens in kentas dream ,because i didnt watch that episode.
(Mar. 01, 2012  12:34 AM)username786 Wrote: what happens in kentas dream ,because i didnt watch that episode.

He comes back with ryuga to ginga and his friends.This marks the end of their rivalry and so ryuga thanks kenta for changing him in to a good person by scrutching kentas head.

well this would be an awesome ending for metal fight beyblade just cant wait for the episode.
It'd be a nice ending, but it'd also be slightly boring. Considering there's only 15 minutes in the episode, I'd rather that they had completely fresh scenes and focused on what the bladers decide to do with their future, rather than recycle Kenta's Dream for a Series Finale.
This dream would suck so much if it'd turned to be real. Seriously, if Ryuga would get revived, all i hope from him is slight, private, "Arigato, Kenta, Hmph." And leave.

This episode certaintly will show us a Few Years Later scenario, reminds me of 5D's Final Episode [JP, of course -__-]
well the dream it is not going to stay the all 12 minutes. Well after the dream they can go and battle when it will show the future preview