Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 150 Rating

Excellent
57.14%
Good
42.86%
Meh
0%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
Tiggy; that's already been posted. Read back through the thread.
Just remember, most characters that have "died" seem to return, like Doji. Ryuga will probably walk towards the afterlife, only to find a poster saying "The Light at the end of the Tunnel has been switched off due to budget cuts", and return.
W8 Doji was supposed to die? i thought when Ryuga was beaten everybody woke up including him. Ryuga disapeared.. lol not a good sign
I wouldn't be surprised if Daidoji did die after how high up he fell.
I'm still debating whether he fell off the Kingdom and into the ocean, or whether he fell into Nemesis' Special Move Confused
(Feb. 27, 2012  9:50 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: I'm still debating whether he fell off the Kingdom and into the ocean, or whether he fell into Nemesis' Special Move Confused

you are partly right. Maybe he did died but you got to remember than people that had died came back when the main villain was defeated. But it can be that he died and the wrighters felt like '' good riddance.''
(Feb. 27, 2012  11:42 PM)stevebak Wrote: you are partly right. Maybe he did died but you got to remember than people that had died came back when the main villain was defeated. But it can be that he died and the wrighters felt like '' good riddance.''

If he fell into Nemesis' Special Move, it's a strong possibility that he could return after Nemesis is defeated. But is there any point? 5 episodes left and 4 are used for this battle.
Alternative synopsis

"Having bounced back from an absolutely desperate situation due to his persistent fighting spirit, Kenta completely drives Pluto back with a new Special Spin Move that he devised during his match with Ryuga. Catching the God of Destruction, who was created at the risk of everyone in the group's lives, off guard, Ginga and the other Bladers of the Four Seasons finally complete the Barrier of Zeus. The God of Destruction's power is immbolized. How will it end?!"
(Feb. 28, 2012  2:20 PM)Saigo Wrote: Alternative synopsis

"Having bounced back from an absolutely desperate situation due to his persistent fighting spirit, Kenta completely drives Pluto back with a new Special Spin Move that he devised during his match with Ryuga. Catching the God of Destruction, who was created at the risk of everyone in the group's lives, off guard, Ginga and the other Bladers of the Four Seasons finally complete the Barrier of Zeus. The God of Destruction's power is immbolized. How will it end?!"

thanks so much saigo this makes much more sense and easy to understand.

Nemesis is immobalized well it is about time he was becoming to be so annoying. I think Nemesis will be stopped and then Pluto will get very angry and attack everyone.

cant wait
I loved rago and pluto's face in this Episode
the piece of rock that fell, i wonder what it may cause to happen.
hmm so did they defeat nemesis? Because in the next episode it looks like yes, but rago and pluto didn't give up.
Hehe, So, the Secondary Bladers could FINALLY do something useful. Break down the barrier ..

Loved that episode. And i kind of also new a special move would involve its MW change modes.. (Who wouldn't, right?)

PS. Episode uploading now. :3
Beyblade 4D - The Tenacious Special Spin Move!

Download:

*Why did this come up as double posted, did a veteran or something take a comment off?*
What happened, in essence : mainly Kenta defeats Fusion Hades, but then, while everybody rejoices about that victory, they forget about the actual big villain, Rago. We see three minutes of flashback from Kenta. Side characters attack, they almost all get stuck into cracks in the ground, and then the four season Bladers go ahead.

Seriously, the episode already only lasts twelve minutes, and they do not even have enough content not to fill it with flashbacks ?
i agree kai v but english version will be better.also we get to see kenta new special move diving arrow.iam verry worried about the piece of metal from fusion hades that fell in the zeuus barrier well thats why they are still alive on the next episode
(Feb. 27, 2012  6:37 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if Daidoji did die after how high up he fell.

Yeah I agree with you. He will certaintly die. Wait... Does he know how to swim with a cane? XD
Heres what i think wil happen in the next episode. With the power of Zeus's Barrier the god of destruction is banished. Then peace was once against restored until The legend bladers realize that hades has absorbed some power from diablo nemesis. Will the legend bladers defeat Pluto and restore Peace? Stay tuned for this episode!
(Mar. 04, 2012  4:05 AM)spoodog20 Wrote: Heres what i think wil happen in the next episode. With the power of Zeus's Barrier the god of destruction is banished. Then peace was once against restored until The legend bladers realize that hades has absorbed some power from diablo nemesis. Will the legend bladers defeat Pluto and restore Peace? Stay tuned for this episode!

That might be true since a piece of Hades fell down so it might've absorbed nemesis and the bladers look like they're celebrating after defeating nemesis in the preview
(Mar. 04, 2012  1:48 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: i agree kai v but english version will be better.also we get to see kenta new special move diving arrow.iam verry worried about the piece of metal from fusion hades that fell in the zeuus barrier well thats why they are still alive on the next episode

How will the Dub be better? It's just the Japanese Raws pieced together. You could just watch 149 and 150 back to back and it'd have the exact same content as the dub will, minus the slight cuts and new audio. I tend to find that the Japanese Raws are better.

[/quote]

How will the Dub be better? It's just the Japanese Raws pieced together. You could just watch 149 and 150 back to back and it'd have the exact same content as the dub will, minus the slight cuts and new audio. I tend to find that the Japanese Raws are better.
[/quote]
For me the english is better because you actually understand what they were saying and its like you start swimming with the flow of the episode.Go and watch english episode and compare to jappanese the only better thing it has is the sound of characters like ryuga sound mature on japanesse version
(Mar. 04, 2012  9:19 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Go and watch english episode and compare to jappanese the only better thing it has is the sound of characters like ryuga sound mature on japanesse version

Aren't the character voices usually the biggest point of Languages?
How does saying Japanese Voices > English Voices make English Version better to you? Lol, i can't get what you're saying now at all. Besides, i don't think Pluto will have as epic voice as his Japanese one in the Dubs.

...And they call Ryuga - Ray-OO-Ga for some reason. I can't stand it while watching Metal Masters in Polish. They should just inherit it from the Japanese version.
(Mar. 04, 2012  4:18 PM)Jrx Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2012  9:19 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Go and watch english episode and compare to jappanese the only better thing it has is the sound of characters like ryuga sound mature on japanesse version
I can't stand it while watching Metal Masters in Polish. They should just inherit it from the Japanese version.
do you live in poland and what episode is it there in poland