12.50%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
149. Flash Sagittario
フラッシュサジタリオ
furashu sajitario
Air date: 2012-02-26

720p: http://ifile.it/6zcism3

Enjoy!
And? What's the purpose of Flash Sagittario on here. I don't think he will surprass L-Drago Destroy or Diablo Nemesis anyways.

...they better not make it that Kenta beats Pluto...
Do you have a picture of flash sagittario???
(Feb. 11, 2012  2:20 PM)Luck Wrote: Do you have a picture of flash sagittario???

Look at the Flash Sagittario topic ...
WHYYYYY DOES IT HAVE TO BE AT THE END OF THE MONTH!
WHYYY!

I expected to be the flash sagittario episode after the bey came out ;/
I translated this with google translator Grin and that said something about Ryuga passed his star fragment to Kenta because he should have died Chocked
here is direct translation:
The power of (fragments) Fragment of a star passed on to Kenta from dragon fang that should have died, has evolved into a flash Tario the Sajitario spoon. Ragou can not hide the shaking in our galaxy Bureda seasons suite, fight back. At that time, Pluto came out to attack the king believe that the absolute prediction of Hades in order to bury the Kenta.
(Feb. 15, 2012  7:13 AM)JDBriggsBlader Wrote: here is direct translation:
The power of (fragments) Fragment of a star passed on to Kenta from dragon fang that should have died, has evolved into a flash Tario the Sajitario spoon. Ragou can not hide the shaking in our galaxy Bureda seasons suite, fight back. At that time, Pluto came out to attack the king believe that the absolute prediction of Hades in order to bury the Kenta.

You translated it with Google Translater isn‘t it... Lol "Sajitario spoon"
That's The best thing I've ever read. Carp the real translation.
I really hate writing rough translations, but this is basically what I can read (baring in mind that I'm still learning Japanese)

"The power of the Star Fragment, passed onto Kenta by Ryuga that should have perished, evolved Sagittario into Flash Sagittario. Gingka and the Bladers of the Seasons align to fight back, causing Rago to shake. At that moment, Pluto, who believes in the Prophecy of Hades, attacks Kenta with the intent to kill him."

Saigo should be able to do it better than I can.
Once again, very close, it's getting there.

"The power of the Fragment of the Star that was passed on to Kenta by Ryuga, who should have died, evolved Sagittario into Flash Sagittario. With the Bladers of the Four Seasons all together, Rago could not hide his shock at Ginga and the others, who went on the counteroffensive. At that moment, Pluto, who absolutely believes in the Prophecy of King Hades, goes on the offensive in order to eliminate Kenta."
(Feb. 15, 2012  8:56 PM)Saigo Wrote: Once again, very close, it's getting there.

Thanks Smile
(Feb. 15, 2012  8:56 PM)Saigo Wrote: Once again, very close, it's getting there.

"The power of the Fragment of the Star that was passed on to Kenta by Ryuga, who should have died, evolved Sagittario into Flash Sagittario. With the Bladers of the Four Seasons all together, Rago could not hide his shock at Ginga and the others, who went on the counteroffensive. At that moment, Pluto, who absolutely believes in the Prophecy of King Hades, goes on the offensive in order to eliminate Kenta."

So King Hades is the name of Nemesis' owner in the ancient past. How interesting...
I'm pretty sure that this was established quite a few episodes ago.
Okay then, thanks for letting me know.
(Feb. 16, 2012  5:55 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: So King Hades is the name of Nemesis' owner in the ancient past. How interesting...

As Ga'Hooleone said, it was way back in ep 124 iirc. Not only that but Pluto said he was a descendant of King Hades in ep 139, which surprises me as to why he isn't the true owner.
So would this mean that Ryuga isn't a Legend Blader anymore or...
(Feb. 18, 2012  1:20 AM)BH145WD Wrote: So would this mean that Ryuga isn't a Legend Blader anymore or...

There's no information on it. But the previous episodes title, "An Inherited Light", suggests that Kenta will inherit the Star Fragment from Ryuga, which would mean Kenta would have it and Ryuga wouldn't.

Definition of Inherit:
To receive as if by succession from predecessors:
or
To succeed (a person) as heir.
If anyone wants to watch the low quality preview from the TV Tokyo website, here is the direct link:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mf-beyblade/pv/post_15783/
Hey regor TV TOKYO PREVIEW are ten times better than yours. Don't mean to be rude why do you post this previews on youtube can someone guess why.thanks for the links anyway
That is TV Tokyo Preview not on Youtube.
Tiggy, read the link? It's a TV Tokyo link, not a YouTube link. Personally, I think you owe regor an apology.
Although, why did Regor say that the previews on TV Tokyo website are low quality? They are the best that can be found now.

EDIT: Also darn, this forum is pretty strict, full of warnings everywhere XD