Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
140. Zeus's Barrier
ゼウスの結界
Zeusu no kekkai
Air date: 2011-12-18

720p: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6B1HJ4R4
Im at a loss here, I guess Beyblade's version of Zeus' legacy is associated with Nemesis?
Zeus = Jupiter. You know jade Jupiter.
(Nov. 26, 2011  2:14 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Im at a loss here, I guess Beyblade's version of Zeus' legacy is associated with Nemesis?
King Zeus is the old man who stood up against Hades and Nemesis in the past, gathering the five Blader warriors to battle against them. He's also the one who split the power of Gaia into four. Somewhere along the line, he gave Dunamis' ancestor, who happened to be his right-hand man, the Mist Mountain Shrine.

Well, Preview for this episode showed the 4 pieces of Gaia awakening Diablo Nemesis. Chris and Aguma are now on Team Good Guys, Ryuga is overflowing with power. Nothing much else.
"In order to create a new world, one must destroy this world. Having obtained Proto Nemesis, which has accumulated power, Rago unleashes that power at Ginga and the others. Ginga fights against him along with Kyoya and the others, who joined up with them late, and Ryuga, who burst his way in. The Legend Bladers of the Four Seasons, who gathered unexpectedly, appeared to pin down Nemesis using a barrier, but then Ryuga...?!"
Thanks for the episode summary Saigo.

There are some pretty dark presumptions to be made, ending the world?
The preview looked like Ryuga was helping them out once he busted in. Guess he's still on a rampage.

But was that giant symbol created by Ginga, Chris, Kyoya, and Ryuga the Barrier?
(Dec. 11, 2011  6:57 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: The preview looked like Ryuga was helping them out once he busted in. Guess he's still on a rampage.

But was that giant symbol created by Ginga, Chris, Kyoya, and Ryuga the Barrier?

I believe so, but it's not confirmed.
(Dec. 11, 2011  6:57 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: But was that giant symbol created by Ginga, Chris, Kyoya, and Ryuga the Barrier?

Based on the episode summary, yes.
At the End of the newest Episode 139, Ryuuga did looked kinda worried at his Bey..or is this just my interpretation?
Wonder what will happen,because not all ten Legendary Bladers have gathered yet.Then the last sentences of the summary..
Well,it's getting more and more interesting in my opinion.
I think it might have something to do with Phantom Orion, because in mythology, Zeus placed the Orion constellation in the sky. Well it could be just me, but that's what I think Zeus' Barrier is.
A preview has already been shown, it's created by all four. Derp.

Useless speculation is useless.
For some reason I think the guy withe the hat and jacket that stands next to Nemisis' parter might be Doji from season 1
That was already speculated and it was confirmed in the manga.
I was hoping that piece of speculation would come true. I hope him and Ryuga battle. That would be cool.
I realise this is just speculation at this point, but I think that crack in L-Drago's face-bolt is going to possibly make Nemesis weaker than Pluto imagined it to be. As for Nemesis to become Diablo Nemesis, it has to absorb the power of the Legend Bladers, and the power of their beyblades (Pegasus, L-Drago, Leone, Orion). I would imagine that crack would make L-Drago significantly weaker than before its battle with Kenta.

They haven't really brought up that crack since 134, if I recall correctly. So, it would be interesting to see it become a key plot-point.
One thing to say after watching this...

DOJI'S BACK, BABY!

Now that's out of my systems, let's explain. The gang run to the main chamber and see Proto Nemesis.
Pluto is there and removes his hood to reveal his face.
Rago appears to show himself.
The Masked Man appears, takes off his hat and reveals himself as Doji.
Ryuga enters and the four Bladers of the Seasons battle Nemesis.
Zeus' Barrier starts up, beginning to seal Nemesis away, but Ryuga is provoked by Doji and leaves the barrier, allowing Nemesis to escape.
L-Drago barrage attacks Proto Nemesis, but Nemesis absorbs The Dragon Emperor and evolves to Diablo Nemesis.
All beys are recalled.

That pretty much sums it up.
In other word, Ryuuga screwed up!
Like Vegeta in many seasons of dragon ball Z...
OMG I never thought doji would be back. Cool! This explain alot. Ruyga is meesing up again. naughty boy
(Dec. 18, 2011  4:16 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: OMG I never thought doji would be back.

He came back twice in the manga already, it was about time ...

Here is his new look by the way :
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/6877/...ode140.jpg
(Dec. 18, 2011  4:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2011  4:16 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: OMG I never thought doji would be back.

He came back twice in the manga already, it was about time ...

Here is his new look by the way :
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/6877/...ode140.jpg

Oh thks for updating me Kai-V.
Doji just look more evil, more "vampire"
There is also a new character that seems like a girl, who owns Fusion Hades.
Honestly I predicted Doji's return and if he doesn't have a new Wolf Beyblade I'd not be very surprised.

Though I sort of wish they made him look like a zombie. Or, have his eyes completely shadowed in darkness.
(Dec. 18, 2011  4:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is also a new character that seems like a girl, who owns Fusion Hades.

The glassed man? I so hope another girl since only Hikaru is the girl blader than come in main character for a season.
There is mei mei but that girl is not good actually, unlike Hikaru...