Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
139. Gathering! The Legend Bladers
集結!レジェンドブレーダー
Shūketsu! Rejiendo Burēdā
Air date: 2011-12-11

720p: www.megaupload.com/?d=13PCP7FZ
So are we going back to square one? Please don't be the final translation for the title...
This title has been used before? Is there a possibility that this could just be a re-run of the second episode again?
(Nov. 27, 2011  10:59 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: This title has been used before? Is there a possibility that this could just be a re-run of the second episode again?

No, this is not a rerun... it would not be numbered differently if it were, and the season is not over.
Seen the preview. There's two extra words before the "Legend Blader" part. "! Legend Blader"...
Phonetically, it sounded like "Shukatsu".

Seems lke, from the preview, this episode will be based on revealing the 10th Legend Blader, and featuring the other nine in their current battles.
集結! - shuuketsu! - Gathering!

That goes at the beginning of the title.

And this seems to be the summary :
クリスを説得し味方に引き戻すため、バトルを展開する銀河。必殺転技が激突した次の瞬間、不思議な空間に飛ばされた銀河は、そこでクリスの辛い過去を知る事になる。
"In order to persuade Chris to bring back his friends, Ginga unfolds a battle. In the next moment, when their Special Spin Moves clashed, Ginga, who was hurled into a mysterious space, then learns about Chris' painful past."
Ah, an origins story? Good to see Chris finally developing.
I‘m curious about Chris tragic past Chocked_2
(Dec. 04, 2011  11:04 AM)sandwich Wrote: I‘m curious about Chris tragic past Chocked_2

I saw part of it, basically him and 2 of his friends were battling in a tournament. His 2 friends lost and Chris was too obsessed with winning the tournament to not realize his friend's weren't with him anymore. They ended up ditching him because they though he didn't care about them anymore.

Gee... thanks for spoiling it for people who haven't seen it yet Nuzumaki90 Tired...
(Dec. 04, 2011  3:46 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2011  11:04 AM)sandwich Wrote: I‘m curious about Chris tragic past Chocked_2

I saw part of it, basically him and 2 of his friends were battling in a tournament. His 2 friends lost and Chris was too obsessed with winning the tournament to not realize his friend's weren't with him anymore. They ended up ditching him because they though he didn't care about them anymore.

That's the episode BEFORE this one. This one hasn't aired yet.
Now this episodes does look promising from what I saw in the preview.
Especially since all Legendary Bladers are now at the same place.
And there's even more about Chris' past?! I have some thought's about it, but I'll just wait and see for myself.
well with every ledgend blader there the 10th ledgend blader must be seen or revealed in the next episode i think later kenta might become a ledgend blader cause flash sagitario is being released in feb so mabye its kenta?
Thank you DranzerX13 Grin I appreciate your hard work. I will download it now.
Can't wait to watch the episode.