5.88%
Very Bad
0%
Meh!
0%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Most likely a cracked face will lead to MAJOR problems to L-drago's stamina and my hunch tells me that L-drago's parts will all crack in some way and the whole bey breaks apart. I can't wait to see what happens on the episode Andrew
EDIT: Across battles the parts will break.
Maybe, just maybe, the crack in L-Drago's Face could lead to more problems with it, and force Ryuuga to upgrade to L-Drago Guardian. That way it'd tie in with the anime in some way.

Then again, something would have to happen to BBP so WP could be brought in as well. Tongue_out
"Upgrade" seems dubious, in my opinion I'd say "evolve"....
To be honest I am not expecting L Drago Guardian and Wing Pegasis to appear anywhere outside of the manga.
I agree with Kaiba. I'll bet that when kenta's bey DOES evlove that it'll be when he beats Ryuga (in a later episode of course) then when Ryuga snaps out of it the power of freindship (as always) will creat Ldrago Guardian!
(Nov. 06, 2011  2:09 AM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: I agree with Kaiba. I'll bet that when kenta's bey DOES evlove that it'll be when he beats Ryuga (in a later episode of course) then when Ryuga snaps out of it the power of freindship (as always) will creat Ldrago Guardian!

Which makes no sense because Flash Sagittario's and L Drago Guardian's release are months apart, and L Drago Guardian comes out way before Flash Sagittario. It will be old news by then, especially with the episodes cut down to fifteen minutes ...
well probably l drago destroy face cracked will let go of all the dark power l drago had similar to how gingka beat lightning l drago but then got fixed so ryuga can probably heal l drago destroy face bolt with his legend power
(Oct. 19, 2011  10:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: He clearly wasn't talking to you...

It clearly wasn't clear about that then.

Seriously, you must hate me or something, we seem to clash on every thread we're both in -.-
whats going on kai-v what time are you posting the episode it seems dranzerx13 is much faster well can you reply please
(Nov. 06, 2011  5:58 PM)bradleyafwanda Wrote: whats going on kai-v what time are you posting the episode it seems dranzerx13 is much faster well can you reply please

I‘m pretty sure that DranzerX13 put the episodes up and Kai-V make the threads.

Thank you Dranzer.

Pulling that Doji move on L-Drago (implementing a simple weak spot) helped me respect Kenta's attitude a little more.
HAHAHAHAH Kenta managed to do something to L Drago in like 5 minutes that would take Ginga a whole season to do
EDIT: did anyone else see that around 8:55 Sagittario turns into Libra?
Didn't like this episode but overall the battle could have been longer or better
Why? This is just a completely random decision with a quick, unexpected result. If anything we shouldn't expect a full battle this early on at least.

Plus, Nemesis is more than the current focusing point. So what Kenta and Ryuuga does is up for the future as of now.
The chapter was amazing! I would not imagine that something like that. Kenta has grown a lot in the three seasons. It really is incredible. I really liked the chapter, although I wish it would last a little longer.

My English is bad, sorry if something is not understood.

Greetings!