Metal Faced Flame Cancer 100SF

After using this combo as a main in my BeyDay matches, I think this has potential.
I tried with D125 and WD145, and neither of them worked as well as using a low track.
It's very vulnerable to attack types, but in tests against combos with Libra (CH120D, WD145WB, etc.) , it was able to win by knockout, and even tie a few times (showing off some really impressive stamina)

If you have Flame, I really recommend testing this, the results of Semi-Flat are surprising,
I like SF a lot. It works more effectively for attack than F does, I think. This combination is most certainly worth a try.
Flame seems to have quite a lot of potiential. Espio also found a flame-based stamina combo (Flame Leone D125D) that was able to effectively beat Libra WD145WB. Though I would still like to see that combo tested against Libra D125WB.
This is a balance combo, and I like it. The first one so far in MFB!
After some testing with Bluezee, This really works great!. Also, try Escorpio 100SF. I thinks it works a bit better.
WD145 has less survival than D125 Aqua
(May. 25, 2009  8:59 AM)Anubis Wrote: WD145 has less survival than D125 Aqua

Yeah I know.... But it would still be good to see Flame Leone D125D tested against Libra D125WB.
Ooo, I'll test this later. It's gonna suck testing blades on my own again. Unhappy Anyways, on the subject of SF, we had a kid yesterday who won a carp load of battles with Leone 145SF.
Why can't Rock Leone ever become a Libra killer!!! D:

But yeah, I would say SF is my favorite bottom. It's nice and low and increases stamina a lot. Any low blade with SF has a huge potential of winning nearly all its battles.