Metal Face Bolts, CH120 track, B tip, ED145, and BMF Launcher grips

I am looking for these cause I just wanna start building a collection full of custom testing and it never hurts to have extras around the house Stupid

I am more than willing to accept any parts used
Why can you buy items shipped domestically, but not internationally, they are both practically the same.
hold on, let me fix that lol
That was a mistake on my part, just fixed it though
they sell all of the above in most toy stores in except the metal face you can
A wait untill these are sold in stores with the games
or B try and buy from dimsum2u he lives in hong kong but he ships worldwide
dimsum2u should be in Authorized Dealers right?
yes he is in the Authorised Dealer sub forum
His stuff is nice, but I would like to see if anyone has any used that I can purchase.
if looking for a blue metal face bolt but i cant find one anywhere , i cant see it on the hasbro website either , so where can u buy one from in england?

and im also looking for storm pegasus stickers to put on my beyblade , they got torn when i tryed to get them on exsact Tongue_out and i want to put some on to lol
(Sep. 24, 2010  5:39 PM)FlamePegasus209 Wrote: if looking for a blue metal face bolt but i cant find one anywhere , i cant see it on the hasbro website either , so where can u buy one from in england?

and im also looking for storm pegasus stickers to put on my beyblade , they got torn when i tryed to get them on exsact Tongue_out and i want to put some on to lol
This is not your topic, and read the Bey News, there are no Metal Faces by Hasbro yet, and none are blue anyway.
oh sorry Tongue_out its just someone told me to talk what i wanted to ask on other peoples thread to reduce the amound of topic

sorry
(Sep. 24, 2010  5:47 PM)FlamePegasus209 Wrote: oh sorry Tongue_out its just someone told me to talk what i wanted to ask on other peoples thread to reduce the amound of topic

sorry
Whoever told you that was wrong, especially since a lot of the current topics are [BUYING] or [TRADING] threads where people are not selling anything.
Kai-V she misuderstood what I told her I told her to stop making usuless nonsense topics and use the Beyblade/Random thoughts thread.
(Sep. 24, 2010  6:02 PM)Moss Wrote: Kai-V she misuderstood what I told her I told her to stop making usuless nonsense topics and use the Beyblade/Random thoughts thread.
... That is a high misunderstanding, yes ...
ive got a spare spin track, its T125 off of flame libra, pm your addres if you want it
^He clearly states the only things he wants are in the title. I'm pretty sure that means nothing else.
(Sep. 24, 2010  5:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is not your topic, and read the Bey News, there are no Metal Faces by Hasbro yet, and none are blue anyway.
Totally sorry to add to the spam, but Hasbro's Bakushin Susanow came with a blue metal face, Cyber Pegasus from the game came with a red one, and I think Counter Leone from the game came with a green one.
(Feb. 04, 2011  6:01 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Totally sorry to add to the spam, but Hasbro's Bakushin Susanow came with a blue metal face, Cyber Pegasus from the game came with a red one, and I think Counter Leone from the game came with a green one.

Read the date of the posts ...

Actually why was this topic revived.