Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana

wow, i never cease to write these. I apologise for getting annoying.

Dear Hasbro,
Bring the Bey Tai 1 international. It would be cool to see in the bey section of a toy store, but being an arcade game type thing, i guess u would sell it to arcades instaed. All i ask for is easy acess to a Bey Tai 1 to bladers outside of japan.
Thanks for listening, hasbro!

~Firelord767
(Jul. 28, 2009  7:02 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Dear Hasbro,
Bring the Bey Tai 1 international. It would be cool to see in the bey section of a toy store, but being an arcade game type thing, i guess u would sell it to arcades instaed. All i ask for is easy acess to a Bey Tai 1 to bladers outside of japan.

I would be overjoyed if they did this. I think they could cut a deal with Toys R Us for them, since TRU's have been growing and evolving, I think if they set up a TV playing the show next to the set up, it would raise awareness and get little kids all amped up and go buy the product. Seems like a tangible idea to me. Japan always gets cool stuff like this. (60ft gundam model? HELLO! Haha)
Hasbro,

Please start up official beyblade stores throught the world where beyblades,parts,launchers,stadiums,etc. are available always as in anime.This way many people can get close to the game without any problem to purchase them or import them. i have had and having a lot of trouble finding them without importing.And conduct official contests or championships every year or two.We will all try to make it an official sport where fun never ends.

Thanks for everything you have given
LMAO, no way in hell will they do that. Beyblading is NOT a sport.
(Jul. 29, 2009  11:28 AM)Giga Wrote: LMAO, no way in hell will they do that. Beyblading is NOT a sport.

WHY CANT YOU BELIEVE*cries* sorry im a little dramatic...
(Jul. 29, 2009  9:19 AM)ashwin_max Wrote: Hasbro,

Please start up official beyblade stores throught the world where beyblades,parts,launchers,stadiums,etc. are available always as in anime.This way many people can get close to the game without any problem to purchase them or import them. i have had and having a lot of trouble finding them without importing.And conduct official contests or championships every year or two.We will all try to make it an official sport where fun never ends.

Thanks for everything you have given

Sounds to me that u want a battle park like in the anime at yur town.

Quote:I would be overjoyed if they did this. I think they could cut a deal with Toys R Us for them, since TRU's have been growing and evolving, I think if they set up a TV playing the show next to the set up, it would raise awareness and get little kids all amped up and go buy the product. Seems like a tangible idea to me. Japan always gets cool stuff like this. (60ft gundam model? HELLO! Haha)

Or stop and shop lol
I agree with that bey shop thing that would be nice,and they should host tornamets and then the winner of that goes to the national championships!
The idea that "Beyshops" would open up is...out of this world. I know all of us personally would love it...but lets get real here, a little cardboard set up in Walmart or Toys r us is all we can really expect.
Also please release beyblade costumes and accesories along with beyblades
Hasbro/Nelvana: please consider the possibility of opening "Beyshops" and holding small tourneys/beyblading events around the world. Beyblade was a massive hit everywhere, and still is! plus alot of people enjoy the sport of it!
Beyshops: just think about it... instead of kids being forced to buy the beyblades and parts they need overseas, and boosting other countries economy, with Beyshops around, the kids can locally buy whatever they need and it'll be a direct profit to the Hasbro co. (rather than having to compete with other countries and with mass merchandisers) it'll be a win-win situation to you and us
Beyblading Events: with BBA holding/hosting these tourneys and events internationally, there will always be a growing population of beyblade fans around the world! remember how much of it hit is was in the US with the BBA Championships in 04'? and the RipZone competitions in Canada?

it may 'sound' stupid to invest so much into a 'toy', but i think you'll make much more profit from these ideas alone! (i kinda feel like i'm rambling now, so i'll stop XD)
You do realize they are selling them in Wal-Mart and such right...
(Aug. 03, 2009  7:35 PM)Giga Wrote: You do realize they are selling them in Wal-Mart and such right...

yes but he means if the blades are popular and get sold out and if he wants to get the blade that sold out when he got there he would be depressed
And then it'd also be sold out at the beyshops. I don't think you understand the magnitude of this.
(Aug. 03, 2009  7:42 AM)ashwin_max Wrote: Also please release beyblade costumes and accesories along with beyblades

Costumes? Im confused. Do you want a Ginga outfit to come with your bey? I've made the mistake of misspelling custom to costume, but

(Aug. 03, 2009  7:42 AM)ashwin_max Wrote: Also please release beyblade customs and accesories along with beyblades

is ingrammicaly correct on many levels.
ingrammicaly correct?
Am I the only one here who's ever been to a tournament where there actually was a small Beyshop? At the tournament at Anime North 03 they were doing this.
Haha, really? People are suggesting them as mainstream shops though, akin to Tesco (walmart) or Argos.
Hello Hasbro/Nelvana,

I think it would be a great idea for the Metal Fight Beyblades and stadiums to be pre-released in the United States as well as other countries, this would allow a gaining profit from already existing fans and make it more accessible to soon to be fans of the show and the sport. This would also create more opportunities for there to be tournaments in the countries to create awareness to the show being release in 2010(USA). Creating a strong fan base before the show has even been released would allow for many opportunities like special tournaments and special beyblades amongst its fans, who as can bee seen in the WBO have a passion for this sport. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,

Havok
(Member of the WBO)
(Aug. 03, 2009  7:41 PM)Khel Wrote: ingrammicaly correct?

Releasing a bey with a bey. I'm pretty sure its ingrammically correct if you say 2 beys. I'm just trying to peice this together.
It's grammatically incorrect, not ingrammatically correct.
So i was gramically incorect in saying gramicaly incorect. Wow.

btw, theres another typo. I meant gramically correct in that post. The one before it, though, i meant to say gramically incorect. Thx for catching that!
Okay, I think you should just stop now...
I think anyone who wants a "beyshop/battle parks" should just hope for a table with a stadium sitting on top of/built into on the end of the aisle in a store, and even that's far fetched.
hasbro/nelvana,

ok, if the idea of opening 'Beyshops/parks" isn't your cup of tea, then would you mind making new beyblade accessories for the new blades?
for example, the belt holder that Ginga uses to carry his beyblade gear in, and creating an attachable pouch (that goes on the belt) for holding any spare parts or extra beys you want to take with you on the go. i think this would be better resource-wise than a hard plastic carrying case.

thank you ~
(Aug. 06, 2009  3:50 AM)Ginga_Hagane109 Wrote: hasbro/nelvana,

ok, if the idea of opening 'Beyshops/parks" isn't your cup of tea, then would you mind making new beyblade accessories for the new blades?
for example, the belt holder that Ginga uses to carry his beyblade gear in, and creating an attachable pouch (that goes on the belt) for holding any spare parts or extra beys you want to take with you on the go. i think this would be better resource-wise than a hard plastic carrying case.

thank you ~

I have to say that accessories will sell. The beyblades sell themselves, but to bolster purchases, and really please the various consumers, accessories such as the belt Bey holder, and hard case add to the game. There are numerous other things that would be great to sell, or to insure purchases you could have a variety pack with different accessories. As previously mentioned, adding sought after parts or parts that easily break or deteriorate to an accessory pack would definately help make the sale.