Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana

(Jul. 01, 2009  9:54 PM)DGoon Wrote: The title of the series was already changed. Why?

Because "Metal Fight Beyblade" doesn't sound right in English.
BeyBlade Metal Fusion should be broadcast in Italy in March 2011. Pinching_eyes_2
Will Hasbro also change the names of BeyBlades? XD merchandising XD
For those asking for Uncut DVDs, that really isn't Nelvana's call. They don't do DVD distribution in-house. They sublicense it to other companies, like FUNimation (for G-Revolution), Geneon/Sony Wonder (Bakuten Shoot), etc. That being said, Nelvana has never refused a company who has asked them for the Japanese track for their dubs, be in Cardcaptors, G-Revolution, or even Medabots (this one fell through because the distributor didn't feel it was worth the effort). So hound the distributor? Or ask them for a distributor who's well known for releasing bi-lingual DVDs?

(Jul. 01, 2009  11:56 AM)Rocky Wrote: Maybe you shouldn't comment on things if you're not sure about them? There are plenty of decent voice actors in the US....that doesn't necessarily mean that they'll get hired but, they do exist.

Nelvana is in Canada, the only ADR production they've done in the US was the co-production with FUNimation known as Pandalian.

And that person is from Signapore, if you've listened to their English dubs, you'll know that their dubs are as wooden as the trees in High Park.
OK, seriously, anyone who posts something that isn't a message to Hasbro/Nelvana or isn't relevant to one is getting a suspension. I'll go through and clean up this topic now.

I just got rid of 33 irrelevant posts. I hope I don't have to do it again.
(Well, I might sum up everyone's messages here and maybe throw in my own things.)

Dear Hasbro,

Thank you for taking up on the Beyblade line once again. On behalf of the World Beyblade Organization, we thank you for bringing beyblades to the rest of the world. We have some suggestions that could make Beyblades even more successful than the previous series.

1) Beyblades should be treated as a competitive hobby rather than as a toy. You can release your own products like the electronic tops and the like to branch out to all audiences, but focus mainly on releasing all the parts, all of the stadiums, all of the grip launchers, ect from Takara-Tomy. Make it so the consumers do not have to import from Takara-Tomy if you have it readily available for them. You can use different molds in some, but be sure that it actually improves the performance from the original.

2) The stadiums should be kept much like Takara-Tomy's stadiums, with the Tornado Ridges and Survival Areas. You can add the area pockets for safety reasons but keep the general design of Takara-Tomy's the same. Also, do not apply any paint in the play-area because it shows that it severely affects the performance of the beyblade. Competitive or not, I do not think the consumers would want their beyblades to not perform well in your stadiums and end up importing Beystadiums from Japan.

3) Better organization of tournaments. I remember the ToysRUS tournaments were not that very organized and the prizes overall were not that great. Not even the World Championships were organized that well in which people did not have enough space to play. You can make a age limit for official tournament play as well as a open limit in which everyone can participate. As for prizes, it can be a rare part, money, a trophy, or a combination of all three. Better venues, better organization, better prizes and you can probably give the Yu-Gi-Oh competition scene a run for its money.
Dear Hasbro,

I don’t know if I can explain how excited we all are at WBO that you’ve picked up the licence for Beyblade once again. We are all eager to get our say in to help make the series the best it possible can be.

(Hope no one takes offensive to this) - Could you possible redesign the MFB series to make them more aesthetically pleasing? They seem to have lost their lustier which in turn may affect the marketing. Or perhaps look into future designs?

But that’s just my opinion; we need to get other people say into it.

Either way I’m definitely looking to buy some when there are released in the UK!!

One last thing could you possibly show the old beyblade TV series up to the premier of the Beyblade: Metal Fusion TV series?

Thanks!
(Jun. 30, 2009  9:24 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ahahaha. Haha. No.

Seriously, a whole generation of kids learned all of the retarded names of every single Pokemon. I'm sure they can learn Ginga.

i couldnt say it better myself! Also i know all the pokemon how the hell can you call them retarted!
(Jul. 04, 2009  2:54 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: Dear Hasbro,

I don’t know if I can explain how excited we all are at WBO that you’ve picked up the licence for Beyblade once again. We are all eager to get our say in to help make the series the best it possible can be.

(Hope no one takes offensive to this) - Could you possible redesign the MFB series to make them more aesthetically pleasing? They seem to have lost their lustier which in turn may affect the marketing. Or perhaps look into future designs?

But that’s just my opinion; we need to get other people say into it.

Either way I’m defiantly looking to buy some when there are released in the UK!!

One last thing could you possibly show the old beyblade TV series up to the premier of the Beyblade: Metal Fusion TV series?

Thanks!

*definitely

To Hasbro, I'm wondering if you will start off small like you did with the Plastic Series with Grip Attacker, Ultimate Frostic Dranzer, etc, and start with the regular Boosters like Pegasis, Leone, Bull, etc. Or will you hop right into the Hybrid Wheel Series or whatever subsequent series is released at that time?
they need to make the arcade machine in every country also what would be cool is like seting up an acarde machine where you can battle against freinds kinda thing
(Jul. 04, 2009  3:05 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: *definitely

To Hasbro, I'm wondering if you will start off small like you did with the Plastic Series with Grip Attacker, Ultimate Frostic Dranzer, etc, and start with the regular Boosters like Pegasis, Leone, Bull, etc. Or will you hop right into the Hybrid Wheel Series or whatever subsequent series is released at that time?

I think they are going to do what they did last time and start off with the first four and gradually go up from there. Remember, BMF is suppose to arrive on this side of the globe on Fall 2010.
(Jul. 04, 2009  2:54 PM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: (Hope no one takes offensive to this) - Could you possible redesign the MFB series to make them more aesthetically pleasing? They seem to have lost their lustier which in turn may affect the marketing. Or perhaps look into future designs?

Uhh what?
(Jun. 29, 2009  8:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hey World Bladers!

So I am doing my best to get in touch with Hasbro and Nelvana in preparation for the Beyblade Metal Fusion launch in 2010. We should all work together in order to build a better BeyWorld, with a strong relationship between the fans and the producers!

So, let's all get together and collect messages for Hasbro and Nelvana. Tell them what you want to see, any suggestions you may have, and messages!

Keep your posts mature and polite! Anyone using this thread as an excuse to throw a tantrum will be suspended and their posts deleted.
where do I send it
In this thread ...
Ok, how many different MFB are there?? As I said (In my opinion) they all look rather similar. Just wanted to know if Hasbro would throw in a few different things here and there. And also I didn't really mean right at first, maybe look at future designs. For example comparing the first series of beyblades to the latest HMS beyblades which in turn properly influenced them to make these.

I didn't write that post to degrade them, just wanted to know where they can take the series in order for people to continue to enjoy it.
(Jul. 05, 2009  7:50 AM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: Ok, how many different MFB are there?? As I said (In my opinion) they all look rather similar. Just wanted to know if Hasbro would throw in a few different things here and there. And also I didn't really mean right at first, maybe look at future designs. For example comparing the first series of beyblades to the latest HMS beyblades which in turn properly influenced them to make these.

They went from Plastic to Metal in the first series of beyblades. Where exactly do you do from there? Metal to.....? And they don't look all that similar

Quote:I didn't write that post to degrade them, just wanted to know where they can take the series in order for people to continue to enjoy it.

That's not what you said in your previous post.
(Jul. 05, 2009  7:50 AM)Cooljoe-uk Wrote: Ok, how many different MFB are there?? As I said (In my opinion) they all look rather similar. Just wanted to know if Hasbro would throw in a few different things here and there. And also I didn't really mean right at first, maybe look at future designs. For example comparing the first series of beyblades to the latest HMS beyblades which in turn properly influenced them to make these.

I didn't write that post to degrade them, just wanted to know where they can take the series in order for people to continue to enjoy it.

Hasbro has never gone out of their way to design their own parts, so I wouldn't even entertain the thought of them creating their own Beyblades. Secondly, MFB for the most part look and perform very differently ...
It’s the point I’m trying to get at Tempestas007. No one wants to see beyblade to go down the same road as it did before, so what are they going to do to make a difference??

To Bey Brad, I know it’s not a HUGH difference, but Hasbro did a few things differently while they were selling Beyblades, changing the names, stickers, parts of the blades (running core ect).

Not trying to argue with you, just trying to voice my opinion.
What Hasbro did is entirely different from what you're proposing they do. Right now, Metal Fight Beyblade is a runaway success in Japan, so I don't see why they should be doing anything differently. :\
Also.Draciel ms looks a bit like Draciel S's attack ring doesent it.Or some other draciel.

Hasbro

Thank your for bringing back Beyblade after all these Years.I am sure it will be a bigger hit then last time with the Improved Metal tops.I want to ask you if there will be any MFB/BMF (Metal fight beyblade in Japan and Beyblade metal fusion in America) that you will not be Releasing.In previous times There are some Beyblade you have not released that Takara have released.I am sure you have your reasons to not release some if You decide to
Draciel Metal Shield is meant to look like Draciel Shield... Same with Driger Metal Slash is identical to Driger Slash... Smile They have just been upgraded to metal.

I suppose your right Bey Brad. I'll leave it there Smile Either way looking forward to the tv series, being watching it on Youtube looks great! Thanks Hasbro and Nelvana!!
I'm 12 and im in year 7 (a class of 11 and 12 year olds for you americans and auzzies etc) and once me and a few friends were talking about it and they love it aswell so i think a lot of teenagers will like it aswell. I only got 1 blade i was about 5 and i walkedaround school envying all the other kids. So hasbro dont destroy the stadiums. Also Nelvana dont chage the opening (although its bmf not mfb) dont change the names and dont cover up ryusseis death that much like you did with wyatt in v-force.On the other hand they showed daichies dads death.. anyway by for now!
Stephanie Zhuang Wrote:Wow, there're a ton of posts for Hasbro. I've forwarded the link to them
as they're the best to answer the product questions. This is kind of
crazy that there are this many posts already and we haven't even
launched!

Hi Stephanie! Smile
Grin Can't wait for a response. Thanks Stephanie.
Thank you Stephanie! It's exciting to actually be able to talk to Hasbro and give feedback to them. Smile