Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana

I guess random boosters aren't a bad idea. I just hope Hasbro relases every Beyblade.
(Jun. 29, 2009  9:09 PM)Giga Wrote: Nelvana, please keep the original music.

Thanks, Giga.

(Can't think of anything to say to Hasbro)

Pretty sure they are already going to, weren't they?
Nelvana is doing the music for the Japanese series so, yes, it's staying put.
(Jun. 29, 2009  9:09 PM)Giga Wrote: Nelvana, please keep the original music.

Thanks, Giga.

(Can't think of anything to say to Hasbro)

Considering Nelvana did the music, I'd be surprised if they changed it.
Directed at Hasbro:
What are your plans on releasing blades that were limited editions in Japan, such as Quetzcoatl, Aries, Pieces, Mad Cancer, and Wind Aquario to date?
It'd be really nice to be able to get these, since they all contain useful parts.
Some recolor versions of blades would be nice as well, if possible.

Following what everyone else has said, the tornado ridge, could you make sure it's implemented in stadiums?
The ridge on the inside of Takara stadiums is the reason why we've always imported them, rather than buying your own brand.
It keeps battles going, and prevents attack types from instantaneously flying out of the stadium, or in to pockets...

Oh, and one more thing, for tournaments in the UK?
When you're doing the preliminary rounds, don't just have 6 kids launching in to one stadium to try and get rid of as many people, as quickly as you can. It doesn't work, it just agitates everyone.
Just add a few more stadiums, really isn't that hard.
Please, Hasbro, make the stadiums exactly like how Takara makes them. Also, don't switch parts of blades (i.e. replacing Heavy Metal Core in Metal Driger with an Engine Gear? Come on...) to more inferior ones.

Nelvana... umm... don't go crazy with the name-changing (especially when you changed Yuri, Sergei, and Boris--all authentic Russian names, mind you--to Tala, Spencer, and Bryan respectively). Don't just randomly cut out scenes either, like the ending to episode 51 in Japanese. AND PLEASE, WHEN RYUUSEI DIES, DON'T JUST CENSOR IT AND COVER IT UP WITH "He got sent to the Shadow Realm!" A LA 4KIDS!)
Oh, we're supposed to write it like an actual letter.

Hasbro, it'd be awesome if you could put tornado ridges in stadiums, as well as make the walls skinnier and pockets wider. The tornado ridges are really the only hope an attack blade has to stay in the stadium. Releasing prize beyblades like ones found in random boosters and Quetzalcoatl would be awesome too.
(Jun. 30, 2009  2:01 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Please, Hasbro, make the stadiums exactly like how Takara makes them. Also, don't switch parts of blades (i.e. replacing Heavy Metal Core in Metal Driger with an Engine Gear? Come on...) to more inferior ones.

Nelvana... umm... don't go crazy with the name-changing (especially when you changed Yuri, Sergei, and Boris--all authentic Russian names, mind you--to Tala, Spencer, and Bryan respectively). Don't just randomly cut out scenes either, like the ending to episode 51 in Japanese. AND PLEASE, WHEN RYUUSEI DIES, DON'T JUST CENSOR IT AND COVER IT UP WITH "He got sent to the Shadow Realm!" A LA 4KIDS!)

You want kids to be scarred for life? They censor some parts because there aiming the toy and show at kids around my age (im 11).Assuming Mfb..Bmf..whatever gets popular (which please god make it be the best toy in the USA XD,well not usa but atleast make it a popular toy) More kids,then teens (I assume..not sure) will watch the show.
(Jun. 30, 2009  4:34 AM)BladeBee Wrote: You want kids to be scarred for life? They censor some parts because there aiming the toy and show at kids around my age (im 11).Assuming Mfb..Bmf..whatever gets popular (which please god make it be the best toy in the USA XD,well not usa but atleast make it a popular toy) More kids,then teens (I assume..not sure) will watch the show.

*shrugs* Whether they'll be "scarred for life" or not, it's still a highly important part of the entire plot and Ginga's motives and personality. If that's out (or replaced with something that doesn't even make sense), then it'll deal a critical blow to the series.
Can we please leave this to actually talking about important stuff?

Hey Nelvana, release DVDs uncut with subtitles. Release whatever you want to on TV. Everyone wins.
So, here are the few comments and suggestions I'd like to throw into the bunch.

Regarding organized play ... well, it should exist. The WBO does what it can, but we know that we'll never have the muscle of an official organization. I don't think any of us expect that, as adults, we'll be able to enter organized tournaments, but that doesn't mean that kids should be robbed of that experience. Beyblade is a competitive hobby, and removing competition just doesn't make any sense. Obviously, I'm offering myself personally along with any resources I may have to contribute to this goal.

Stadiums. This was such a huge issue last time, and I think we can both have our needs met. It wasn't the pockets that annoyed us, it was the painted stadiums (the paint rubs off on the Beyblades) and the complete lack of strategic engineering behind the design. Take the Takara stadiums, add pockets to them, make the walls higher if you have to, and paint whatever you want on the outside, but the play surface should remain fundamentally the same, or at least follow the same design principles.

Release every product. If you release Japanese limiteds as limiteds/promos worldwide, that's fine, as long as they can actually be obtained. It's just unfair to Bladers when they're forced to import because Hasbro chooses to not release a product. This especially includes accessories and supplementary parts, which Hasbro as famously neglected. Lots of stuff like grip accessories and special parts such as Wide Survivor weren't released last time around, and we want to be able to buy items such as Metal Face and the Launcher Grip separately!

Please adopt the starter and booster model the way Japan has. Even if you don't do Random Boosters -- and I've stated that I'm mostly indifferent towards your decision on that as long as every product is released -- not all of us want to pay $2-$4 for every package so we can have a redundant shooter. Sell them separately, and let us buy them as we need them.

As for the anime, it's really not a concern for me what gets changed in the dub or whatever, as long as uncut DVDs are released. They started doing this with G-Revolution but it got cut off. Air whatever you want on television, and let those of us who care enough to want uncut subtitled versions of the series pay for it.

That's all I have for now.
A spot on summary for what Hasbro should do, hopefully we'll get some more tournaments running down here than last time ( Which was Once a year in the 2 year period ). I'll actually look into becoming a tournament judge if there's any upcoming Hasbro tournaments in the future ( anyone actually know how its done? ).
Ermm, my suggestion to Hasbro is to make it so that a large variety of stores would be able to sell, rather than going exclusively through...wal-mart I think it was?
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:18 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Ermm, my suggestion to Hasbro is to make it so that a large variety of stores would be able to sell, rather than going exclusively through...wal-mart I think it was?

They never went exclusively through any retailer. Loads of stores sold Beyblades.
Hey Nelvana and Hasbro,

Thank you so much for picking up Beyblade once again! It will be great to have it return to the West and I hope it does as well as - if not better than - last time. I have some small requests to make regarding the anime and the Beyblade hobby itself.

Please release the Beyblade Metal Fusion anime uncut on DVD with subtitles (with both the English and Japanese dubs on the discs) if you do not wish to air it unedited on TV because it went down well with many fans when it was done for G-revolution and I'm sure it will be the same if you do it this time too - only, please make sure the release of these uncut DVDs is not stopped abruptly like it was when you released the third season of the previous series. It would also be good if you could ensure that uncut editions of Beyblade Metal Fusion are distributed/released in countries other than America as fans in places such as the UK, France and Spain did not have the opportunity to buy them last time.

Finally, regarding tournaments, could you please raise the age limit for Beybladers to compete? Or provide Bladers of fifteen years and over with their own section/category or their own, separate official tournaments? This is because there will be Bladers and fans such as myself who are over the age of fifteen and sixteen (who grew up with the last Beyblade series) that like Beyblade Metal Fusion and who will want to compete as well as the younger fans.

I and many other fans would really appreciate it if you could meet these requests. Thank you! ^^

World Beyblade Organisation member bbgoldflame

Bey Brad: Sorry if I have repeated anybody else's requests but if there is anything I have written here that will be of some use, please include it in your message to Nelvana and Hasbro.
I don't think that they should make a division for adults to play Beyblade in. We can govern ourselves. The WBO is here for that reason. Even in Japan, only elementary students can compete in the WBBA. It would not be worth the finances nor the effort to cater to the few older Bladers who want to play.

Let's work hard to make Beyblade great for younger Bladers, and we can take care of ourselves Smile
I see your point. Thank you for replying! ^^ I hope Nelvana and Hasbro will support the WBO and not shun it because as you said, it gives older Bladers a chance to keep competing. Perhaps we could even work together to host tournaments so it'll be the best of both worlds.
Hi Hasbro.This time around, it would be nice if you could include the more strategic elements of beyblade in your boxes, website and instructions. This will attract a larger audience for BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion. Also are you planning to release the normal MFBs in two months or so and focus on the HWS? Also will you release Light Wheel beyblades? Also will you release Aquario and Virgo as seperate boosters?

Regards, Giga
Hey Hasbro,
I just wanted to say that please could you release the random boosters this time? It makes it really fun for the kids (like me.) Basically, its like getting a birthday present and you dont know whats inside
And Nevlana,
Please keep the names simple (Ginga = Greg will do) and make and awesome theme tune like last time! Grin
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:31 PM)Driger Wrote: Hey Hasbro,
I just wanted to say that please could you release the random boosters this time? It makes it really fun for the kids (like me.) Basically, its like getting a birthday present and you dont know whats inside
And Nevlana,
Please keep the names simple (Ginga = Greg will do) and make and awesome theme tune like last time! Grin

yes please do what he said
Hasbro
can u make stakiums with the openings in the sides it makes it more exciting
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:31 PM)Driger Wrote: (Ginga = Greg will do)

Ahahaha. Haha. No.

Seriously, a whole generation of kids learned all of the retarded names of every single Pokemon. I'm sure they can learn Ginga.
Off-topic: Wow, I feel sorry for you guys. I shouldn't talk though since I have most of the openers stuck in my head.. Tongue_out

On-topic: Dear Hasbro,

Please follow Takara-Tomy's example. Release some random boosters, make your stadiums like them because they are made to be more competitive, and don't make things region exclusives. It makes it harder as us, the bladers, to gain what we need and stretches our resources to gain one piece of merchandise.

Dear Nervana,

I only have to say is don't have people give the characters really bad voices. Give them something decent.

It may sound korny but it's all I got to say.
I would appreciate it if they didn't drastically change the stadiums. Before the Hasbro stadium changes made attack types useless and broke the game. Also, I don't think they should make any changes to the parts themselves except maybe like alternate colors. Last time they tried to change Metal Driger for what they thought was the better, but it took away one of the most important parts, the heavy metal core, from all bladers outside of Japan. Maybe it'd be a good idea to change their original age limit. Actually, more tournament support overall is needed. Lastly, Release the beyblades in order, or rather don't skip series or stop one incompletely and going onto the next (e.g. Not releasing several V2 generation blades and skipping to the G series, then coming back).
Hasbro and Nelvana, Please work on having official run tournaments for the fans of Beyblade. Thanks for listening.
Will be the names of BeyBlades changed in Hasbro version?
Pegasis, Leone, Sagittario

The title of the series was already changed. Why?