Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana

I have one:

Dear Hasbro,
how would you combat the production of counterfeit Beyblades being sold to customers and how would you advertise the toys to your demographic?
wait. y r we talking about if random boosters and starters are there or not. arent all kinds of boosters gonna be in stock. o.o
(Oct. 02, 2009  9:26 PM)DranzerPhoenix Wrote: wait. y r we talking about if random boosters and starters are there or not. arent all kinds of boosters gonna be in stock. o.o

What?

Hasbro has never released Boosters or Random Boosters.
(Oct. 02, 2009  10:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What?

Hasbro has never released Boosters or Random Boosters.

Has anyone asked if they will release boosters?

(and another stupid question i ask brad)
Nobody has even considered it, because it's a bit pointless really.
Hasbro have always released blades with launchers, and to be honest I think it's probably the best way of doing it. Random boosters are just a cash in to get people to spend large amounts in an attempt to get a particular rare blade.
Hopefully Hasbro will simply release these blades (we can assume that they will as TakaraTOMY is releasing Dark Cancer and Storm Aquario), and we won't have a need for random boosters.
After all the haterade about the Metal Fusion logo, not one comment on Nelvana and Hasbro to change it.
I really hope that Hasbro/ Nelvana are reading our comments and suggestions, and taking them seriously. If they actually listened to the fans, Beyblade would be so much better.
Nelvana: That "Let It Rip!" I saw was just a joke, right?
ok here's my Q:

I was wondering, when released are you going to have all current beyblades at one time or chug along with the series. ie: when we see it in the series it will then become available
they are never going to answer your questions guys, nelvana's PR rep told me that months ago
So I guess I should close this topic then. If they ever demonstrate the the desire to communicate with us, then we can go from there. Till then this is as affective as "what do you wish" thread.