Messages for Hasbro and Nelvana

Hey World Bladers!

So I am doing my best to get in touch with Hasbro and Nelvana in preparation for the Beyblade Metal Fusion launch in 2010. We should all work together in order to build a better BeyWorld, with a strong relationship between the fans and the producers!

So, let's all get together and collect messages for Hasbro and Nelvana. Tell them what you want to see, any suggestions you may have, and messages!

Keep your posts mature and polite! Anyone using this thread as an excuse to throw a tantrum will be suspended and their posts deleted.
I'm going to do it how I'd ask them.

Hello Hasbro, will you go Takara-Tomy's route and also produce Booster packs for the upcoming Beyblade Metal Fusion line? I noticed with the previous line of Beyblade in the past, there was no Boosters and the Prize Beyblades from the Boosters by Takara-Tomy were released separately. I'd also like to ask will there be any future products that you may be doing on your own?

Thanks, WBO member Sega.
So you want to have to buy Random Boosters to get Aries, rather than simply being able to pick one up?

I'd have to disagree with you there ...
(Jun. 29, 2009  9:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So you want to have to buy Random Boosters to get Aries, rather than simply being able to pick one up?

I'd have to disagree with you there ...

Its a two sided question really to wonder if they might go down Takara-Tomys route this time around, I like the idea of random Boosters though, for a much cheaper price you can get an assortment of parts that you wouldn't best from Starters ect...
So why not just release them as regular Boosters instead of Random Boosters?

I'm honestly fine either way though, as long as everything gets released.
I think the Light Wheel Random Boosters should definitely stay, but I won't miss the regular random boosters.
I am happy that your biringing them back I can't wait til there out in ausie

- LAITON
(Jun. 29, 2009  9:31 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: I think the Light Wheel Random Boosters should definitely stay, but I won't miss the regular random boosters.

I was actually about to post the opposite; that I really don't want to see Light Wheels. It really irritates me to have so many "orphan" parts laying around.
^ No, I'd really like to see the RBL as well, a cheap way to get some more parts and they're all pretty. Grin
Once BMF is released here, I shall not object to RBLs as long as they are cheap. (£3?)
This post is going to happen eventually so I might as well be the one to do it:

Hi Hasbro, I just wanted to know if there are going to be any drammatic changes to the stadiums like there were in the older series'? A lot of members on the WBO really think the Takara stadiums were much better than the ones released by Hasbro over the period of time the Plastic and HMS beyblades were on sale. I know the pits were added for safety of the children who play, and I wouldn't mind if the pits were added to Hasbro's versions of the stadiums, but the main shape, and the tornado ridges are really necessary to this game.

Thanks, Mankster (from the WBO)
Hey dudes,

Don't mess with the stadiums. Stickers on the outside or whatever are cool but the play surface has got to stay as is.

Thanks~
(Jun. 29, 2009  11:16 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Hey dudes,

Don't mess with the stadiums. Stickers on the outside or whatever are cool but the play surface has got to stay as is.

Thanks~

Lol AnnieDuck pretty much summed up what I said in 2 sentences. xD
Well, what I would want from Hasbro is obvious:
Don't mess up with the parts of the tops' and stadiums performance-wise.

Additionally, it would be nicer if they release Mad Cancer as a Dark Cancer, Wind Aquarrio as Storm Aquarrio and Clay Aries as a wheel with the metal version of the Clay light wheel as buying Beyblades with only place holder alike parts is not good in any ways other than the price reduction...
I think exclusive Beys for each region would be cool. It would promote more communication between countries in the game.

And I think the random boosters should stay. Good way to increase sales on the business end, good for us for resale value of rares.
(Jun. 29, 2009  9:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I was actually about to post the opposite; that I really don't want to see Light Wheels. It really irritates me to have so many "orphan" parts laying around.

I havent bought any L boosters because i don't want spare parts laying around either....

Hello Hasbro! I really enjoy the Takara Stadiums and it would be great if you could keep them as is. I can't wait for Beyblades to be back!
(Jun. 29, 2009  12:54 PM)fragbait Wrote: I think exclusive Beys for each region would be cool. It would promote more communication between countries in the game.

And I think the random boosters should stay. Good way to increase sales on the business end, good for us for resale value of rares.

Not really cool IMO. I remember Hasbro released like some of the V2s/G2s in certain parts of the states which sucked for members since we all didn't have access to them.
Oh is that why I never got any V force blades?!?
I wouldn't mind Boosters and Starter Sets in the States. Sure the Starters will cost a bit more with the added launcher and ripcord, but the Boosters will be a bit cheaper for not having them, more or less.

You want a little extra, you have a pay a little extra.
Hi Hasbro!
Don't mess with the stadiums, please, as other members have stated. Maybe you could reinforce Libra, as well? It would be pretty cool to have both starters and boosters released, as well as random boosters, too. I would buy RBL's if they came out, since they would be so cheap and the parts are pretty <3. The weight limit rule that TT has right now isn't really needed, so I don't think you guys should have the same rule. Finally, do the tournaments well (dunno specifics on how they did it last time). Thanks!
hey hasbro! Could you put out the random boosters in northamerica aswell as japan. it seems the hasbro beyblades are made better, but not as many acsecories are released. could yu keep the original japanese concept in the mechandise please!?Joyful_2Joyful_2
My biggest requests from Hasbro are:
1) Proper stadiums, Hopefully with Tornado Ridge + Survival area.
2) Release all the random booster prize beyblades (Like Aries and Pisces)
3) Don't release light wheels, make releases like "Dark Cancer" and "Storm Aquario". It'd be a good way to both get those parts, and spare metal wheels.
Everyone seemes kinda demanding.....I wasn't really sure what to write and it's even harder now everyone has said what really needs to be said. I guess, hello Hasbro. Big big thanks for picking up MFB/BMF for the rest of the world. I can't wait till I can see the younger generations having as much fun as I did when I was a kid and of course, I can't wait to have fun myself. Grin Going on what other said, not really too fussed about if things are released as Boosters or Random Boosters or what not and not too bothered about Light Wheels either though I'd ask that if you do bring these out then you don't try and market them as equal to the Metal Wheels. Obviously, stadiums are an important part of the game so it would be appreciated if you could keep them the same mould as the TT ones, after all, you don't really want to change the dynamics of the game......and it would be really cool if you could bring out lots of recolours and stuff. I loved the old Phantom Force and Metal Masters series. Smile
And at Nelvana, big big thanks to you to for picking up the new series of MFB. Don't really have any suggestions or requests.....I guess it'd be nice if it could be brought over with minimal editing. But yeah, thanks for picking it up and I can't wait to see it in English and to see all the new kids immersed in the BeyWorld. Smile

EDIT: Ugh, thats looks all big and gross.....don't really think any new pargraphs are needed though so.....:X
Nelvana, please keep the original music.

Thanks, Giga.

(Can't think of anything to say to Hasbro)