Mercury Anubius 85XF

Mercury Anubius 85XF is the first beyblade to appear in the Metal Fury. A blader could have won it from the Bey Ta 1 Machine, . [Image: MERCURY_ANUBIS_85XF_2.jpg]

Face Bolt: Anubius
The Face Bolt represents Anubis, one of the 88 constellations, and the jackal headed dog associated with mummification and the afterlife. Similar to Horuseus, the face bolt represents a god from Egypt. The face bolt shows Anubius looking to the left, with his crown, outlined in white.
Next to Anubius' head, is what appears to be graffiti saying " Anubis".

Clear Wheel: Anubius
Weight: 2.86 grams
Anubius has two heads on it's sides, each one having the appearance of what appears to be Anubius, in a similar fashion to Capricorne. Two notches point out of the Anubius Clear Wheel, which is similar to Horuseus. Although the sides resemble Capricorne's sides, and the notches on the top and bottom sides resemble Horuseus, it more likely looks like the Pegasus II energy ring. It is translucent turquoise in color.

Metal Wheel: Mercury
Weight: 28.94 grams
Similar to the Anubius clear wheel, Mercury has similarities with other parts. Mercury has two round sides and two notches, similar to the Anubius Clear Wheel, and Vulcan. And because of this, most bladers think that Mercury is a great metal wheel for attack. Unfortunately, due to the fact that Mercury is hollow, and weighs 28.94 grams, it is a horrible metal wheel, for it doesn't have the amount of weight needed for good smash attack. Mercury's weight is unfortuneately less than Poison, though that doesn't mean that it's the lightest metal wheel, as it is heavier than Torch by 2.14 grams. Mercury should never be used for competitive play and therefore outclassed by Lightning, Beat, VariAres, Blitz, Flash, Vulcan, and Cosmic(Hasbro's Big Bang Fusion Wheel). Despite this, bladers would still want to purchase Mercury due to its design. It has 10 stripes around it's sides, each one being silver and blue, and it's two notches are blue.

Track: 85
Weight: .86 grams
Before 85's release with Mercury Anubis 85XF, 90, the second lowest spin, was the best spin trach for low attackers. Though after it's release, 85 has outclassed 90,100, and 105, not only terms of attack, but also in terms of stamina. 85 has advantages and disadvantages. Its advantages are that it has more stamina than 90, so, if used with right parts like Flame, EDS, and Orion, you would have a stamina type that's spin track is immune to anything. Sadly though, when used with low attack type type performance tips like HF,Q,WF,F,SF,XF, or RSF, it will scrape the floor. This is why bladers would would the next attack type spin track available, 90. Though if bladers don't have 90,100, or 105, the best thing to do to keep 85 from scraping the floor, is use tall performance tips like R2F,LRF,HF/S, or LF. But bladers should never use 85 customizations against BD or 230 customizations , because tracks like 230 or BD145 are immune to 85. Despite this, 85 is a top tier track for attack and stanima, nonetheless

Bottom: XF
Weight: .7 grams
Similar to 85, before XF's release, WF was the widest of all flat performance tips, but after XF's release, it has outclassed WF,F,MF,Q,SF, and other non rubber attack type performance tips in terms of speed, but it is now outclassed by GF in terms of speed. Unfortuneately though, just like most attack type performance tips(excluding MF and SF), it can't perform the Sliding Shooting Pattern. Although RF and R2F and GF are better, XF , similar to 85, is still a top tier performance tip, and if R2F, RF, and GF are not available, XF can be used.

Other Versions:
Mercury Anubius 85XF Brave Version(Red and Yellow Metal Wheel)
Mercury Anubius 85XF Legend Version(Blue and Black Metal Wheel)
Mercury Anubius 85XF WBBA First Place Prize(Gold and Blue Metal Wheel)
Mercury Anubius 85XF WBBA Second Place Prize(Silver and Blue Metal Wheel)

[/code][/quote][/php]Overall:
The Mercury Metal Wheel is a horrible attack type wheel, and should never be used in competitive play. The Anubius Clear Wheel isn't as heavy as the Horuseus Clear Wheel, but could be used as an alternative. 85 scrapes the floor when used with low attack type performance tips like XF, and a better alternative like Omega Dragonis 85XF can be purchased.
Mercury Anubius 85XF is a beyblade for collection purposes only, not competitive purposes.

From a glance, I can already see some grammatical errors and bad comparisons, as well as the mistake of using Hasbro terms instead of TAKARA-TOMY. I can't doctor it up too much for you right now, seeing as I'm on mobile, but I can try and help you once I get to a desktop.
For starters, change "Anubius" to Anubis, the original name of the Bey. Bottom should replace Performance Tip, and Take out the "Spin" in Spin Track.

EDIT: Also, you listed many outclassed Metal Wheels when you state what outclasses Mercury. I think taking out a few would be better.
Why add GF, you have no idea what it's like, especially when it's not even released yet
(Nov. 25, 2012  1:52 AM)MissKarat Wrote: Why add GF, you have no idea what it's like, especially when it's not even released yet

We don't know if it will be faster or more effective, but it will be larger, so keep that.
I'm also like 90% sure F can hold the sliding shoot pattern, if it is banked correctly. I've done it myself, but it's still not as effective as RF or MF.
Do you own Mercury Anubius ?

By the way, UGottaCetus, its name is Anubius, not Anubis, anywhere.
I found out that GF(Giga Flat), is like a plastic version of R2F(Right Rubber Flat), so that's why I said that GF is a better alternative.http://worldbeyblade.org/images/boardsmilies/tongue_out_wink.png

(Nov. 25, 2012  4:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do you own Mercury Anubius ?

By the way, MissKarat, its name is Anubius, not Anubis, anywhere.

I don't own Mercury Anubius, but I hope I can get it when Hasbro releases it in January 2013. And although I don't have it, I've studied a lot about it by seeing pictures, and how it acts in battle.

There are not a lot of tests with it though, and not many people own it enough to make relevant videos with it ...
(Nov. 25, 2012  4:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, MissKarat, its name is Anubius, not Anubis, anywhere.

Hmm? Since when? I've never seen it named "Anubius" ..

Anyways, I did a bit of testing on Mercury, from combos from around when it was released.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mercury-...pid1001302

(Nov. 25, 2012  6:35 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2012  4:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, MissKarat, its name is Anubius, not Anubis, anywhere.

Hmm? Since when? I've never seen it named "Anubius" ..

Anyways, I did a bit of testing on Mercury, from combos from around when it was released.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mercury-...pid1001302

When I saw the first episode of Metal Fury, the owner of Mercury Anubius, Yuki Mizusawa,
called it Anubius.

Hasbro usually changes Beyblade's name .. remember?

Mm, AkirasDaddy called it "Anubis". Maybe I got used to what he writes.

Please do put the pictures in spoilers or something, since they are stretching the page. Also, remove the part where it says: "It is now accessible to those who buy the rapidity version". We do not encourage purchasing fakes, so that is not relevant to be put it there.

Furthermore, the pictures are not usable, so you might as well just remove it, since it needs to be taken on a white piece of paper.
It was originally believed to be "Anubis" since it could invariably be written in Katakana as both 'anubisu' and 'anubiusu', but ever since the anime (un-dubbed ...) confirmed that it was spelt "Anubius", it has officially been Anubius ... I even changed the official topic's title.

What? Since when did I say that? I just said that GF is not released yet

I think you were reading UGottaCetus's post
(Nov. 25, 2012  5:57 PM)MissKarat Wrote: What? Since when did I say that? I just said that GF is not released yet

Ah, I completely apologise to you.
(Nov. 25, 2012  5:57 PM)MissKarat Wrote:

What? Since when did I say that? I just said that GF is not released yet

I was. My bad. But still though, even though GF(Giga Flat) won't be released yet until December 1,2012, it;s gona be faster