[Melbourne,Australia] POSTPONED: Melbourne, Australia: Training Day-January 20, 2010.

Hey everyone, Robsta and myself are looking for people who would like to practice your blading skills, build some awesome combos, do some testing, fun battles, etc.

We're not expecting many people, and this isn't a tournament or anything like that, it's just a small meet up, whoever would like to come, feel free.

Venue: Lincoln Park (Same place where BEY BLAZE was hosted)
Time and Date: January 20, 2010, 1:00 PM Onwards.

It will be hosted at Lincoln Park, the same place as where BEY BLAZE was hosted, simply because everyone who went to BEY BLAZE knows how to get there.

There are no fees, this is just a day to have fun!

We hope to see you there! Joyful_3

EDIT: Sorry for postponing, something urgent came up which I must attend to on the 19th, so sorry.
what happened to queens park?
Lincoln Park is okay as well
EDIT: I suppose everyone knows how to get there
There won't be prizes and we are expecting to do this fairly often if this one turns out well. It is just a fun thing for many of the bladers who dont have anyone to pratice with.
Yeah I was going to tell you on MSN but you never went online ...
yes I got a bad virus from one of those free messenger sites and it ended up costing me $60 to get rid of it Unhappy
so I decided to actually download the real thing lol
So coming to this!
Also does anyone want to have big 4-6 way battles?
Tired zomg I have to rescheldule everything now

but it's fine if you had something important

although I go to the eye doctor that day so I might not be able to make it
Hi guys im a newby to blading from mel so i dont realy know anything much and i sadly cant make it to esendon and i was wondring where to get parts? i cant find any stores...... :\
(Jan. 17, 2010  12:32 PM)Pellidor Wrote: Hi guys im a newby to blading from mel so i dont realy know anything much and i sadly cant make it to esendon and i was wondring where to get parts? i cant find any stores...... :\

Hi! Welcome to the WBO you should make your own introductory thread here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself Sadly the only way to buy Beyblades right now is online: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
Oh that sucks Robsta, how about the 21st?
wait checked my appointment its in the morning so its fine Smile
Oh alright, sweet. So see you guys then on the 20th! Joyful_3 (I just got back home, had to attend something very important, sorry)
(Jan. 18, 2010  4:48 AM)Omega Wrote: I just got back home, had to attend something very important

You're Batman aren't you...
Acording to this its not going to rain! Tongue_out_wink

Forecast for Wednesday

Partly cloudy. Winds northwest to westerly averaging up to 35 km/h tending south to southwesterly during the afternoon.
City Partly cloudy. Min 15 Max 25

(Jan. 18, 2010  5:40 AM)Robsta Wrote: You're Batman aren't you...

...Need autograph...
Sweet, good weather.

(Jan. 18, 2010  5:40 AM)Robsta Wrote: You're Batman aren't you...

Hehehe ....
(Jan. 18, 2010  9:02 AM)Omega Wrote: Hehehe ....

Does this mean i get an autograph? Eee
sorry i cant make it UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
aww thats bad luck, I've been praticing to beat you Joyful_3
hahaha,
well i am not goin down that easy Wink
See you all in four and a half hours then.
There might be some rain late in the afternoon but it should be sunny most of the day.
Hope everything goes well with the training. Grin
Well i would have come but i have something on today Unhappy
That's alright, this isn't a tournament, it's just a meet up to practise, build combos, and have some fun battles.
Good luck with this one

Have fun