[Melbourne,Australia] POSTPONED: Melbourne, Australia: Training Day-January 20, 2010.

(Jan. 20, 2010  4:57 AM)Rawr? Wrote: How did it go Confused
Good, we didnt really do much.: Battled, threw our plastics at a playground, battled some more and attempted to test Virgo as a defense wheel wich enden in a horrible mix up of parts and me losing my WB ( I think Omega accitendly took it, as it was attached to his C145.) Great fun. Grin No im not being sarcastic.
Yeah man, I just checked, I found a cleaner looking one on my D125, that's yours. I didn't even realize that you put it on it.

Sorry for the mix up, I'll give it to you at the next event.

But yeah, it was really fun, though it ended up being really sunny towards the middle.
(Jan. 20, 2010  7:34 AM)Omega Wrote: Yeah man, I just checked, I found a cleaner looking one on my D125, that's yours. I didn't even realize that you put it on it.

Sorry for the mix up, I'll give it to you at the next event.

But yeah, it was really fun, though it ended up being really sunny towards the middle.

Ok thanks. Smile

Yeah i really hope i didnt get sunburnt.
Lol yeah i was outside at 3pm and it was pretty sunny then.
We should do one of these again!!

i would definitely attend!
I will attend ^^
I'd come if there was another, the last one was really fun. What dates are good for you guys? I'm free most of the holidays.
I come back from New Zealand on the 11th so roughly any time after that will be good for me.

Lets not tell the world about it maybe? otherwise we will have 3000 bladers come like bey inferno.
I would really enjoy this. I'm pretty sure BeyJadz would come as well
It's not a tournament so not as many people would come.
Ok coolio.

Make a Thread? or not yet
Are we still doing this. Im in NEED of a Tourney or something related to it.
Seriously I "might" Die.
well if your not coming to mine you can come to my next idea witch will be held at essodon or wait for April. the idea was an completely unofficial tournament to help the Queensland floods, i was going to ask omega to help when he gets back, thats of course if my first one goes well.